Who Really Wrote The Koran?

Viktor

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2013
Southern California

Scholars agree it was not Mohammed. The Koran predated him.

I have lways figured that the murdering rapist pedophile just had some Jewish scribes cobble together his evil screed under penalty of death.

Islam is little more than a recipe for domination placing him as the center of power and this phony "religion" acting as the instument that delivered the power to this murdering rapist pedophile.

There are experts who contend that the Pope wrote the Koran.

I wasn't there , so I can't say. But it is a matter of controversy.

I have lways figured that the murdering rapist pedophile just had some Jewish scribes cobble together his evil screed under penalty of death.

Islam is little more than a recipe for domination placing him as the center of power and this phony "religion" acting as the instument that delivered the power to this murdering rapist pedophile.
People were really, really drunk back then, manufactoring hard liquor in homemade stills of handblown glass, genies coming out of bottles, alcohol lamps to read by, you know all the stories, 1001 Arabian Nights, etc., and Mohammed preached against drunkenness.

I read an article the Jews influenced writing of the Quran before they became estranged. There were Jews in Medina and Mecca.

I wish I could find it now.

The koran predates a person that is mentioned multiple times? The koran predates a man where an entire chapter is named after him?
Muhammad didnt write the koran. It is well known he couldnt read or write.
Lol, you make the dumbest religious threads.

Doesn’t it seem that the most unrealistic, delusionary, just outright bizarre and comical, ludicrous and outlandish ridiculously weird part about the entire religion of Islam seems -

that here, Mohammad claims that the contents of his spiritually received messages were there, already there all around him.

Mohammad claims that Islamic Torah and Gospels were already there with him at his time already confirming his very exact message.

Yet we see the Muslims of his day running around frantically, in a frenzied reverence just to go about scratching and etching upon stones, bark, wood and animal skins, just to etch and scrawl something down that was already written in the Torah and Gospels.

All they had to do was go to a village or a city just a few miles away and make a copy and translate the scriptures. Yet, Islam goes through this entire process of processing all of this information through another spiritual entity called Gee – briel “ an angel “ all of this information that was already written down and with them in the very same exact land where they lived.

We could understand this delusionary event if this happened many, many miles away from the Middle East, " away, FAR AWAY FROM THE BIBLE and there a man claimed to receive prophecy from a spiritual force . - " about the contents of the BIble "

But Muslims lived next to the Jews in neighboring cities, they had vast opportunities to trade and travel with merchants and religious people.

They had plenty of opportunities to make copies and translate the bible directly into Arabic…. Yet they go around scrawling and scratching and etching on leaves, bark, wood and sticks and rocks and skins, something that was already in the same area where they lived.

This is not prophetic revelations or spiritual messages - this has nothing WHATSOEVER to do with SPIRITUAL prophecy and revelation. To repeat stories and passages of a book that already supposedly already exists in books, data, history and recorded data - just a few miles down the road that anyone in the area can easily obtain. !

This is not the actions of a spiritually received prophecy and revelation and has not a single thing to do with prophecy.

But they refuse to translate the Torah and Gospels, they re- process all of these currently existing scriptures and past accounts of historical data through a spiritual medium in the spirit world.
And they had possession and accesses to all of these very books that were with them and this information was already claimed to be written down and there with them where they lived..

This reminds me of the verse in Surah 94:
Surah 94: “ So, (O prophet,) EVEN IF YOU ARE IN DOUBT about what We have sent down to you, ASK THOSE WHO READ THE BOOK (revealed) before you. Surely, truth has come to you from your Lord, so NEVER BE AMONG THOSE who are suspicious.”

Here, the Quran is commanding people to believe in the Torah and Gospels and take these books as God's word and as truth, and to not be among those - who are suspicious…..

Yet, all the Muslims had to do was simply take a short journey and walk to a nearby city or ask among the passing caravans for a copy of the scriptures, yet they don’t do that…. They are the very ones who are acting in complete suspicion, as they never take the time to just pick up a bible, instead they use Mohammad to contact some unknown, unseen spiritual identity - to tell them what a book says that already exists all around them - just a few miles from their doorstep.

Surah. 3:3-4 Allah has sent down upon you the Book with the truth, confirming what is BETWEEN HIS HANDS ( and He sent down the Torah and the Gospel before this, as guidance to the people .

Surah Al-Maeda 68: “ Say, “ O people of the Book, you have nothing to stand on, unless you uphold the Torah and the Gospel and what has been sent down to you from your Lord.”

Surah Al-E-Imran 70: “ O people of the Book, why do you disbelieve in the verses of Allah while you are yourselves witnesses (to those verses)?”

3:2-3“Allah, sent down to you the Book with the Truth, confirming what came before it; and He sent down the Torah and the Gospel.”

I further find every proof - that the Quran itself is stating that Mohammad will provide “ no miracles, no signs “ and nothing will be given as a sign - to show that Mohammad is a prophet and that his message is true.

However, these clear DENIALS, denunciations and complete rejections are very clear in the Quran.

And this is concerning both - Mohammad’s very prophet hood and the denials that any signs, miracles and wonders were done by Mohammad, these are the main content of message of the Quran

Kindly Muslims who just simply have never read the Quran nor the Bible often ask Christians to just reach out and place their finger upon just a single verse that says, Yahoshua is making a single clear statement to say directly, the words “ I AM GOD “

While uneducated Muslims never take the time to read their own Quran to notice that not only did Mohammad never once says the words “ I am a prophet “ but, Mohammad denied himself, repeatedly time and time again - that he was a prophet. In fact this stern denial - was one of the main points of his Message.

We do not find Mohammad making any type of personal statements concerning himself as to claim to be - a so – called prophet. Not only does Mohammad never say the words “ I am a prophet “ but he clearly affirms that he is nothing more than an apostle, a plain warner, and just simply - a PLAIN guide.

Surah 17:90-93: The people asked Mohammad to show them a sign that he was sent from Allah by showing them a miracle. - Mohammad always was unable to perform a single miracle.

He simply declared saying” Say, “Glory be to my Lord. Am I any more than just a human messenger ?

In - Surah 10 The (unbelievers) asked Mohammad , “Why has Allah not given a miracles,
Here, Mohammad tells them that there will never, ever be any miracle, no matter how long they have to wait for one.

Mohammad concluded in telling them that " IF YOU WAIT TOO LONG - for a miracle - then " - I too shall be waiting with you " In other words, Mohammad knew already that he was never, ever going to be performing miracles and he admitted he was not WITH Allah - concerning signs, prophet - hood status and miracles. Surah 67:25-26: They asked Mohammad - when will this promise be fulfilled, if you are truthful? - Mohammad said - Say, God alone has knowledge of that; and I am ONLY a plain warner.

Muhammad could not perform miracles of any kind. As Allah stated: “Muhammad you are only a warner.” The term “ only a warner ” expressed that Muhammad was not qualified to perform a single miracle. All he could do is use threats and express violence to warn people about the risks of denying a message he received from an invisible spiritual deity he sometimes called “ Jee brieel “

Surah 13:7: The unbelievers say, “Why has God not sent (Muhammad ), some miracles.” Muhammad, you are ONLY a warner. For every nation, there is a guide.

We see that Muslims demand today - that Christians show them where exactly Jesus said the exact words - - " I AM GOD " yet they never show where Mohammad said the words " I AM A PROPHET " in fact the Quran denies that Mohammad was anything close to being a prophet. The Quran demands that Mohammad is ONLY a plain - warner - or some type of a guide.

Surah 29 And they say: Why are not signs sent down upon him from his Lord? Say: The signs are only with Allah, and I am only a plain warner.

Notice what Mohammad says here - " THE SIGNS of a prophet - are " only with Allah alone. " In other words, it was Allah himself who was NOT providing signs and the idea of signs / miracles - were not Allah's plan for Mohammad. And really Mohammad was untruthful - because the " SIGNS / MIRACLES " are never only with Allah.

In - Surah 29: -51: Mohammad concludes this denial of giving signs and miracles by concluding, saying " Is this not enough for them, that We have revealed to you the Book which is recited to them? ! _ ! - - The Bible.

The Quran mentions that many prophets that had come before him were performing miracles, yet Mohammad says that he is nothing close to being a prophet and says that he is - only, a plain, simple warner and refers to himself as a plain guide, just guiding the people along.
Surah 20:133: They say: “Why does he not bring us a sign from his Lord?” “ BUT “ Has not a Clear Sign come to them of all that was in the former Books of revelation? - Meaning “ Torah / Gospels “

They have said, “Why has he, (Muhammad), not brought some miracle from his Lord?”
Answer = Have they not received the previous revealed heavenly Books as the evidence of the Truth?

And they say: “If only he brought us a miracle from his Lord!” Answer = Has there not come to them as a sufficient miracle a Clear Evidence of the truth in what is to be found in the former Scriptures?

The Qur’an DEMANDS - that the Torah and Gospels are THE miracles, the Torah and Gospels, they are the only “ SIGN “ that Mohammad had for the people.

Mohammad claims to be going about reciting the Torah and Gospels and throughout his whole life, Muslims are depicted as to clinging to every single last word yet we see that Muslims did not even have the interest, concern nor the desire to preserve, translate or make copies or protect the ONLY MIRACLE, the only sign, the only thing that Mohammad stated as to be the only sign, miracle and a special thing that Allah was providing as a sign for their faith.

Muslims did not preserve a single page of any of these scriptures. In fact they destroyed, damaged and completely ruined every attempt for anyone around them to preserve or translate them until it was too late to prove that there were or were not ever any Islamic scriptures, whatsoever..

Yet we see the Muslims of the day running around frantically, in a frenzied reverence just to go about scratching and etching upon stones, bark, wood and animal skins, just to etch and scrawl something down that was already written in the Torah and Gospels.

All they had to do was go to a village or a city just a few miles away and make a copy and translate the scriptures. Yet, Islam goes through this entire process of processing all of this information through another spiritual entity called Gee – briel “ an angel “ - all of this information that Mohammud claims - was already written down and with them in the very same exact land where they lived.

This is not revelation nor prophecy. this is called the self-worship of self - ignorance and voluntary deceptive self-inflicted brainwashing.

Last edited:

Ya, but Mohammed was the first to use its pages as bumwad... for his camel.

Doesn’t it seem that the most unrealistic, delusionary, just outright bizarre and comical, ludicrous and outlandish ridiculously weird part about the entire religion of Islam seems -

that here, Mohammad claims that the contents of his spiritually received messages were there, already there all around him.

Mohammad claims that Islamic Torah and Gospels were already there with him at his time already confirming his very exact message.

Yet we see the Muslims of his day running around frantically, in a frenzied reverence just to go about scratching and etching upon stones, bark, wood and animal skins, just to etch and scrawl something down that was already written in the Torah and Gospels.

All they had to do was go to a village or a city just a few miles away and make a copy and translate the scriptures. Yet, Islam goes through this entire process of processing all of this information through another spiritual entity called Gee – briel “ an angel “ all of this information that was already written down and with them in the very same exact land where they lived.

We could understand this delusionary event if this happened many, many miles away from the Middle East, " away, FAR AWAY FROM THE BIBLE and there a man claimed to receive prophecy from a spiritual force . - " about the contents of the BIble "

But Muslims lived next to the Jews in neighboring cities, they had vast opportunities to trade and travel with merchants and religious people.

They had plenty of opportunities to make copies and translate the bible directly into Arabic…. Yet they go around scrawling and scratching and etching on leaves, bark, wood and sticks and rocks and skins, something that was already in the same area where they lived.

This is not prophetic revelations or spiritual messages - this has nothing WHATSOEVER to do with SPIRITUAL prophecy and revelation. To repeat stories and passages of a book that already supposedly already exists in books, data, history and recorded data - just a few miles down the road that anyone in the area can easily obtain. !

This is not the actions of a spiritually received prophecy and revelation and has not a single thing to do with prophecy.

But they refuse to translate the Torah and Gospels, they re- process all of these currently existing scriptures and past accounts of historical data through a spiritual medium in the spirit world.
And they had possession and accesses to all of these very books that were with them and this information was already claimed to be written down and there with them where they lived..

This reminds me of the verse in Surah 94:
Surah 94: “ So, (O prophet,) EVEN IF YOU ARE IN DOUBT about what We have sent down to you, ASK THOSE WHO READ THE BOOK (revealed) before you. Surely, truth has come to you from your Lord, so NEVER BE AMONG THOSE who are suspicious.”

Here, the Quran is commanding people to believe in the Torah and Gospels and take these books as God's word and as truth, and to not be among those - who are suspicious…..

Yet, all the Muslims had to do was simply take a short journey and walk to a nearby city or ask among the passing caravans for a copy of the scriptures, yet they don’t do that…. They are the very ones who are acting in complete suspicion, as they never take the time to just pick up a bible, instead they use Mohammad to contact some unknown, unseen spiritual identity - to tell them what a book says that already exists all around them - just a few miles from their doorstep.

Surah. 3:3-4 Allah has sent down upon you the Book with the truth, confirming what is BETWEEN HIS HANDS ( and He sent down the Torah and the Gospel before this, as guidance to the people .

Surah Al-Maeda 68: “ Say, “ O people of the Book, you have nothing to stand on, unless you uphold the Torah and the Gospel and what has been sent down to you from your Lord.”

Surah Al-E-Imran 70: “ O people of the Book, why do you disbelieve in the verses of Allah while you are yourselves witnesses (to those verses)?”

3:2-3“Allah, sent down to you the Book with the Truth, confirming what came before it; and He sent down the Torah and the Gospel.”

I further find every proof - that the Quran itself is stating that Mohammad will provide “ no miracles, no signs “ and nothing will be given as a sign - to show that Mohammad is a prophet and that his message is true.

However, these clear DENIALS, denunciations and complete rejections are very clear in the Quran.

And this is concerning both - Mohammad’s very prophet hood and the denials that any signs, miracles and wonders were done by Mohammad, these are the main content of message of the Quran

Kindly Muslims who just simply have never read the Quran nor the Bible often ask Christians to just reach out and place their finger upon just a single verse that says, Yahoshua is making a single clear statement to say directly, the words “ I AM GOD “

While uneducated Muslims never take the time to read their own Quran to notice that not only did Mohammad never once says the words “ I am a prophet “ but, Mohammad denied himself, repeatedly time and time again - that he was a prophet. In fact this stern denial - was one of the main points of his Message.

We do not find Mohammad making any type of personal statements concerning himself as to claim to be - a so – called prophet. Not only does Mohammad never say the words “ I am a prophet “ but he clearly affirms that he is nothing more than an apostle, a plain warner, and just simply - a PLAIN guide.

Surah 17:90-93: The people asked Mohammad to show them a sign that he was sent from Allah by showing them a miracle. - Mohammad always was unable to perform a single miracle.

He simply declared saying” Say, “Glory be to my Lord. Am I any more than just a human messenger ?

In - Surah 10 The (unbelievers) asked Mohammad , “Why has Allah not given a miracles,
Here, Mohammad tells them that there will never, ever be any miracle, no matter how long they have to wait for one.

Mohammad concluded in telling them that " IF YOU WAIT TOO LONG - for a miracle - then " - I too shall be waiting with you " In other words, Mohammad knew already that he was never, ever going to be performing miracles and he admitted he was not WITH Allah - concerning signs, prophet - hood status and miracles. Surah 67:25-26: They asked Mohammad - when will this promise be fulfilled, if you are truthful? - Mohammad said - Say, God alone has knowledge of that; and I am ONLY a plain warner.

Muhammad could not perform miracles of any kind. As Allah stated: “Muhammad you are only a warner.” The term “ only a warner ” expressed that Muhammad was not qualified to perform a single miracle. All he could do is use threats and express violence to warn people about the risks of denying a message he received from an invisible spiritual deity he sometimes called “ Jee brieel “

Surah 13:7: The unbelievers say, “Why has God not sent (Muhammad ), some miracles.” Muhammad, you are ONLY a warner. For every nation, there is a guide.

We see that Muslims demand today - that Christians show them where exactly Jesus said the exact words - - " I AM GOD " yet they never show where Mohammad said the words " I AM A PROPHET " in fact the Quran denies that Mohammad was anything close to being a prophet. The Quran demands that Mohammad is ONLY a plain - warner - or some type of a guide.

Surah 29 And they say: Why are not signs sent down upon him from his Lord? Say: The signs are only with Allah, and I am only a plain warner.

Notice what Mohammad says here - " THE SIGNS of a prophet - are " only with Allah alone. " In other words, it was Allah himself who was NOT providing signs and the idea of signs / miracles - were not Allah's plan for Mohammad. And really Mohammad was untruthful - because the " SIGNS / MIRACLES " are never only with Allah.

In - Surah 29: -51: Mohammad concludes this denial of giving signs and miracles by concluding, saying " Is this not enough for them, that We have revealed to you the Book which is recited to them? ! _ ! - - The Bible.

The Quran mentions that many prophets that had come before him were performing miracles, yet Mohammad says that he is nothing close to being a prophet and says that he is - only, a plain, simple warner and refers to himself as a plain guide, just guiding the people along.
Surah 20:133: They say: “Why does he not bring us a sign from his Lord?” “ BUT “ Has not a Clear Sign come to them of all that was in the former Books of revelation? - Meaning “ Torah / Gospels “

They have said, “Why has he, (Muhammad), not brought some miracle from his Lord?”
Answer = Have they not received the previous revealed heavenly Books as the evidence of the Truth?

And they say: “If only he brought us a miracle from his Lord!” Answer = Has there not come to them as a sufficient miracle a Clear Evidence of the truth in what is to be found in the former Scriptures?

The Qur’an DEMANDS - that the Torah and Gospels are THE miracles, the Torah and Gospels, they are the only “ SIGN “ that Mohammad had for the people.

Mohammad claims to be going about reciting the Torah and Gospels and throughout his whole life, Muslims are depicted as to clinging to every single last word yet we see that Muslims did not even have the interest, concern nor the desire to preserve, translate or make copies or protect the ONLY MIRACLE, the only sign, the only thing that Mohammad stated as to be the only sign, miracle and a special thing that Allah was providing as a sign for their faith.

Muslims did not preserve a single page of any of these scriptures. In fact they destroyed, damaged and completely ruined every attempt for anyone around them to preserve or translate them until it was too late to prove that there were or were not ever any Islamic scriptures, whatsoever..

Yet we see the Muslims of the day running around frantically, in a frenzied reverence just to go about scratching and etching upon stones, bark, wood and animal skins, just to etch and scrawl something down that was already written in the Torah and Gospels.

All they had to do was go to a village or a city just a few miles away and make a copy and translate the scriptures. Yet, Islam goes through this entire process of processing all of this information through another spiritual entity called Gee – briel “ an angel “ - all of this information that Mohammud claims - was already written down and with them in the very same exact land where they lived.

This is not revelation nor prophecy. this is called the self-worship of self - ignorance and voluntary deceptive self-inflicted brainwashing.

Everybody in the Bible had visions. Why not Muhammed? Muhammed was a messenger for the people of the Arabian Peninsula. He believed that the Jews and Christians had received a prior revelation.

He ran caravans.. AKA a camel driver and on the various trade routes he had been exposed to Jewish beliefs as well as Christian beliefs in all their various permutations. Nestorian Christians were established on Tarut Island as well as in Najran long before Muhammed was born..

Before Islam was called "the time of the ignorance".. He believed that the Arabs had forgotten the God of Abraham.. There are lots of ancient Arab legends about Adam and Eve reuniting on the Arabian peninsula and building an alter to God.. Even legends about mother Eve being buried in the grandmother city Jedda. All over Arabia there are ancient towns named after the sons of Abraham by Keturah.

All you have accomplished here is demeaning a religion.

They used apricot pits.

• Funny
Reactions: Taz

They used apricot pits.
I always thought that that's what the camel's tail was for.

They used apricot pits.

They used an apricot pit to keep a she Camel from going into heat on a caravan journey. Like an IUD (birth control) What are you talking about?

They used apricot pits.

They used an apricot pit to keep a she Camel from going into heat on a caravan journey. Like an IUD (birth control) What are you talking about?
What they wiped their ass with. lol. You know, you're out in the desert...

They used apricot pits.

What they wiped their ass with. lol.

Oh.. so that's where your interest lies.

So like with Jesus---the Jews/early before christians and early before full muslims------had stories of what to look for in a messiah figure........Jesus's was something about riding in on a donkey into a specific gate etc along with several other things and I don't know what Mohammads was specifically but it really doesn't matter. So then these two did whatever to conform to the SIGNS to be thought their respective messiahs.

Once they were able to gain enough followers and died---those left running their respective religions --Jesus's "disciples" aka the church and Mohammads child bride Ayiah or whatever her names evil family who took over power altered and added into the original writings to suit their purpose as they sought more control and power.

Someone(s) who plagarized the Torah and Bible a lot.

Forum List

Back