ribeye steak prices

Wow steaks prices are getting outrageous.
Are meat prices also high in your area?
90 bucks for two steaks.

View attachment 881577

Not sure about ribeye, but my wife found a nice 2-1/2 pound prime rib at Piggly Wiggly before Christmas, for about $30. It was in the marked-down section of the meat department. She loves the stuff but I'm not crazy about it.

Not sure about ribeye, but my wife found a nice 2-1/2 pound prime rib at Piggly Wiggly before Christmas, for about $30. It was in the marked-down section of the meat department. She loves the stuff but I'm not crazy about it.
Prime rib is the most tender cut and so it's also the most expensive.

Well, you should be, but that's just my opinion.

It all depends on what you like.

Do you like lean and juicy steak?

Or do you like "Holy Beef Pork Chop-This is Fantastic" steak?

It should be free. We had to eat whatever dad hunted when I was a kidlin and it was squirrel a lot of times. I swear... mom would bring out a heaping plate of fried squirrel bits, and we'd all eat heartily. 47 legs later and ya walk away hungry. I think it takes more calories to eat those little buggers than you get from them.
You just did it all wrong....You filled-up on the cat-head biscuits and squirrel gravy. ;)

When I was a kid we ate a a lot of rabbit and squirrel, but my favorite eating rodent was beaver. One of my many older brothers ran a trap line along Chocolocca Creek in our part of Alabama, and beaver meat was abundant. It is a red meat that is delicious and comes in bigger pieces than squirrel or rabbit meat. Just writing about it makes me hungry for some fried beaver with thickened gravy and cat's head biscuits.

Forum List

Back