ribeye steak prices

It looks like steak nuggets as my classmates found out back in my school days I didn't tell them until our 30-year reunion. They would just walk by and grab a few at lunchtime.
Man, that's just not right. I prefer to eat stuff where I can tell right off the bat what the fuck it is

Wow! That really is amazing, lol! We had one years ago, and I plunked with it all the time! I made the most amazing shot with it once, lol! I couldn't believe it. I was legend to James and the kids for a minute or two.

My neighbor over the back fence has one he likes to use to chase off the 'yotes.

Wow steaks prices are getting outrageous.
Are meat prices also high in your area?
90 bucks for two steaks.

View attachment 881577

1/3 - 1/2 lb is a meal.

vons ribeye.png

Wow steaks prices are getting outrageous.
Are meat prices also high in your area?
90 bucks for two steaks.

View attachment 881577
Err.. I just got rib roasts like.. last week for $6.99/lb at Publix.

Winn Dixie had it the next week.

I was actually going for sirloin tip, which was $5.99, but if prime rib is only $1 more?

I don't be needin' that lean juicy stuff. I want some seared fat and some beef rib, baby!
Is that Walmart meat?
Friends don't let friends buy Walmart meat.
I haven't been in an Albertson's since we left Albuquerque. I shopped there all the time when we lived in California... but I digress...

Meat is one of those things I won't buy at Walmart...
Not a bad policy.

We have an armadillo problem around here. I'd like a few hand grenades to chuck at them. If I shot em with a pellet gun, it'd probably ricochet and plunk me in the forehead.
I bet you could stop one cold with a decent pellet gun and a good headshot.

I gotta couple decent pellet guns.

No guns are as good as my .22 though. I got spoiled right from the jump, it's terrible.

That .22 sets the standard of accuracy for everything to me; And that means almost everything doesn't stand up;

Dammit! The pellet guns? Well, not too bad, but not long ago I put 4 shots through the same hole with that .22.

I only did 3 with the pellet gun. I used to set off shotgun shell primers with my .22.

ACME tree-topping service, at your service! :auiqs.jpg:

Set a shell on some nails halfway up a tree, get back a little ways and make it go BOOM.

Last edited:
Kroger has good meat prices

They own Harris Teeter, that's what we have here... though I understand there is a Kroger in Myrtle Beach.

Fun fact, a Kroger in the Houston area is the first place in which I saw self-checkout lines... probably back in '09. I thought it was kind of cool back then. Now I find them to be positively loathsome.

It looks like steak nuggets as my classmates found out back in my school days I didn't tell them until our 30-year reunion. They would just walk by and grab a few at lunchtime.

It had to have been better than whatever mystery meat the school cafeteria was serving...

Wow! That really is amazing, lol! We had one years ago, and I plunked with it all the time! I made the most amazing shot with it once, lol! I couldn't believe it. I was legend to James and the kids for a minute or two.
It's my hobby. Has been for years.

Forum List

Back