Rhodes receives 18 years for sedition, ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST

We are, I have always said that if the law was broke then let it go through the courts.
I have also said....equal application of the law. That is where things get pretty murky these days.
Deny it all you want.
Well when Antifa gets busted for Federal Sedition, call me.

It IS happening, Pencil-brain. What is down for you is UP for the rest of the world.

Only seditionists around here are those who worked to put an illegal, immoral, incompetent, senile anti-American globalist chinese-bought commie in the WH.
^^ offal offered by a birther trumptard who can't process anything, not even food.

best left alone. like in real life.

Our laws cover more than federal laws....yet here you are seemingly condoning
what went on. Bust them all and let the courts figure out who is guilty and
who isn't guilty. But, obviously you don't like that.
They could have been charged in Seattle and Portland. Why weren't they?

FxBM2NjaYAE7NKw

May Elmer have many prison romances! Shazam!

Our laws cover more than federal laws....yet here you are seemingly condoning
what went on. Bust them all and let the courts figure out who is guilty and
who isn't guilty. But, obviously you don't like that.
No, I am focusing on the thread and not trying to make excuses for literal treason.

you are on track. with that shit hole country election system you got, you will get to fascist heaven in no time. MAGA.
That is what the NAZIs said in 1920s and 30s Germany. The simialarities with MAGA is scary.
I don't think Trump is another Hitler nbut he is bad and bad enough to over ride our founding fathers intentions for our country.
The MAGA supporters are as bad as NAZI supporters.

...but the politicians officially proven to have concocted / run the Hillary Hoax and who intentionally perpetrated a failed coup attemp aren't even getting censured, let alone indicted / charged.

:popcorn:
The hoax is the Durham report and the lies Faux is reporting. Like the Russian disinformation the CIA briefed everyone about. You guys all swear it was Clinton Plan. Don't you?

Let's all celebrate Fascism!!!
The fascist is facing 18 years for his role in Trumpybears intimidation of Congress on Jan 6th. Lets celebrate our continue victories over the fascist fucks among us in the courts of law and the court of public opinion, on those who would use wanton violence and intimidation on their fellow Americans for political purposes.

I bet that this guy is a good neighbor and father. He probably worked most of his life, paid his bills, and never got into any trouble before this. He obviously was not going to overthrow the U.S. government. The very notion of this is absurd. The leftists among us gleefully cheer his conviction, I know. They clearly do not care about the man. They certainly do not care about him to the same degree they care about some some street urchin getting pinched for, say, assaulting an old lady and stealing her purse. They prefer to no-bail him back onto the streets so he can continue to contribute to the downfall of law and order.

Yes, you have an old white guy with only one eye who supported Trump and went to the Capital Building on J6. He broke some laws, and he should have to do the time for it. But 18 years for sedition? Give me a fucking break! The complete absence of empathy on the left for this guy, and others subjected to heavy-handed treatment for similar offenses on J6, is nothing short of a total breakdown of humanity. I think you folks on the left know this too. You know this is not right. You know that these J6 perps have been treated unfairly. You know that what happened on J6, though a total disgrace, was not an insurrection. They were idiots. But they did not go there to overthrow the government. Moreover, it was completely impossible that they could have overthrown the U.S. government. The "J6 insurrection" is a fiction.

Unless it's BLM and ANTIFA, they have different rules.
I guess your propagandists have been deliberately keeping you ignorant! You need to find a source which does not constantly lie to you.

2020 Rioter Sentenced to Federal Prison on Charges of Destruction of Government Property and Illegal Firearm Possession

www.justice.gov

www.justice.gov

Man sentenced to 4 years in prison for role in 2020 Portland riot

PORTLAND, OR (KPTV) – Multnomah County District Attorney Mike Schmidt said a man who had been convicted for his role in a Portland riot has been sentenced to four years
www.kptv.com

www.kptv.com

Man who tried to torch N.J. police car during George Floyd protests gets prison time

Illinois man sentenced to nearly nine years for arson during Minneapolis riots

He drove over 400 miles to Minnesota from his home in Illinois.

www.startribune.com

Man who live streamed Charleston riot, subsequent arrest sentenced

A Lowcountry man who streamed a riot in Charleston and captured video of his arrest has been sentenced to two years in federal prison.
www.live5news.com

www.live5news.com

Utah man sentenced to prison for his role in 2020 downtown Salt Lake City riot

(KUTV) – A judge has ordered that a Utah man will serve time in federal prison for his role in a protest turned riot in downtown Salt Lake City in May 2020. Jackson Patton, 28, was sentenced to 24 months in prison and 36 months of supervised release for a charge of civil disorder, according to...
kutv.com

Man sentenced to 4 years for Minneapolis police station fire

The man must also pay $12 million in restitution for his role in lighting the Third Precinct headquarters on fire during unrest after George Floyd's death
www.police1.com

www.police1.com

Brooklyn Park man is latest to be sentenced for riots

A federal judge on Friday sentenced a 20-year-old Brooklyn Park man to more than two years in federal prison for setting fire to a health food store during the riots that followed the May 2020 murder of George Floyd by former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin.
www.mprnews.org

www.mprnews.org

Man who set fire to Raleigh stores on night of George Floyd protests sentenced to prison

How the Federal Justice System Sentenced Two Black Lives Matter Protesters

I will say again.
That is what they said about Hitler's Beer Hall Putsch in 1923. Germanms are so sorry they did not go after the NAZIs after the failed coup.
The USA will not make the same mistake.

People like you and Rhodes are dangerous and must be dealt with before more damage is done.
America is being FORCED to make the same mistake of not going after the 'Nazi' who attempted the failed coup because the 'Nazi' own the WH, the DOJ, the FBI, the DHS, etc... and are protecting themselves from accountability

Forum List

Back