Montana bans male minstrel performances in front of children

It's pretty obvious this trans/gay crap isn't going to fly....ask Bud Light and Target how's it going

PetSmart is also making me rethink making my dog's food at home. Probably healthier for the dog anyway.

Thank God she's a little yapper, so I'll probably only have to cook for her one day a week.

This isn't drag. Men putting on a dress and a bit of makeup isn't drag. Drag is a specific art form. It's over the top costumes, elaborate wigs and heavy theatrical make up. It is a parody of women. Specifically, female sexuality that is literally in your face. It does not belong in children's entertainment.

I used to go to drag shows with my friend/coworker who performed, often in clothing he borrowed from me. It was nothing like the clown show today that mocks and insults actual women, that they try to foist on children. It was a show for adults that paid tribute to women in a way that is far more respectful.

Were people trying to convince kids to cut their dicks off back then?

You don’t appear to me to be so stupid as to not see the difference, but you may well prove me wrong.

BULLDOG makes a strong case that he is in fact that stupid. Obviously anyone on the right understands, but you can't explain it to a leftist to save your life. When kids grow up, you can convince them all day to cut their dicks off. When they are children, not so much. You and I get that immediately. Bulldog? Not

Forum List

Back