Rhodes receives 18 years for sedition, ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST

The fascist is facing 18 years for his role in Trumpybears intimidation of Congress on Jan 6th. Lets celebrate our continue victories over the fascist fucks among us in the courts of law and the court of public opinion, on those who would use wanton violence and intimidation on their fellow Americans for political purposes.
Wow, I expect some soulless cele
Not according to his kids.
what do his kids say?

The fascist is facing 18 years for his role in Trumpybears intimidation of Congress on Jan 6th. Lets celebrate our continue victories over the fascist fucks among us in the courts of law and the court of public opinion, on those who would use wanton violence and intimidation on their fellow Americans for political purposes.
Drama queen say what?
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Please keep us informed. How do you sleep at night knowing the government is after you?

they_re_coming_to_take_me_away_hoho_heehee_haha__by_mortuussolani_d6ly6kf-fullview.jpg

:auiqs.jpg:

As Mark Twain said:
"Never argue with stupid people, they will only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience"

If you say prove it, then there is no hope for you.
IF you say anything, it will be and has proven to be stupid

Rhodes receives 18 years for sedition, ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST.
When are MAGA supporters going to realize they will lose and the USA will win. Just like the Civil War.
Rhodes said ""Like President Trump, my only crime is opposing those who are destroying our country,"
Maybe Trump will get 18 years also.
I love it when the bad guys lose.

Another win for the good guys

Neither Biden nor Fetterman are physically or mentally qualified to do their jobs and the people who voted for those two commie dipshits are about as dumb as people can get.

Forum List

Back