Rhodes receives 18 years for sedition, ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST

Non sequitor. We are discuss sentencing for insurrection related to actions against the US Capitol. If you wish to discuss state crimes, discuss them separately. otherwise its just smoke.
We are, I have always said that if the law was broke then let it go through the courts.
I have also said....equal application of the law. That is where things get pretty murky these days.
Deny it all you want.

Rhodes receives 18 years for sedition, ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST.
When are MAGA supporters going to realize they will lose and the USA will win. Just like the Civil War.
Rhodes said ""Like President Trump, my only crime is opposing those who are destroying our country,"
Maybe Trump will get 18 years also.
I love it when the bad guys lose.

...but the politicians officially proven to have concocted / run the Hillary Hoax and who intentionally perpetrated a failed coup attemp aren't even getting censured, let alone indicted / charged.

:popcorn:

J6 was a manufactured crisis created to dazzle and distract Democrat minions. It obviously worked, but when the DOJ is coerced to take political prisoners, America loses.
That is what they said about Hitler's Beer Hall Putsch in 1923. Germanms are so sorry they did not go after the NAZIs after the failed coup.
The USA will not make the same mistake.

Curious, Elmo, tickle me this--- Rhodes guy did all that yet didn't even bring a gun? And even curiouser, is a seditionist for doing no more than what we have hours of file tape showing RAY EPPS doing, too, who hasn't so much as even been questioned?

Kinda like Durham spent three years investigating corruption yet never even bothered to interview McCabe, Strozk or Comey, the THREE MAIN SUSPECTS in the illegal FISA and Russia Collusion fake trial!

Can you say POLITICAL PRISONER of the Democrats for yet another one of their staged Hollywood show trials? Except this time, good men are being forced to pay for other people's lies to cover for what was obviously a rigged election.

Joe Biden: only man on earth to ever get 16 million more votes than even their beloved superstar Obumma and without even running a campaign!!! :shok:
You are complicit with those who want to take our country down. It will not happen.
All your blabber is making stupid excuses for a seditionist.
How do you live with yourself.
I bet your family is embarrassed to be related to you.

yeah retirees are winning with Biden alright, most accounts down an avg of 20% since he took office. What are you, the democrat house boy, renting out your ass? damn what a dumbass OP
Our country is more important than money at this time.
But not to people like you.

...but the politicians officially proven to have concocted / run the Hillary Hoax and who intentionally perpetrated a failed coup attemp aren't even getting censured, let alone indicted / charged.

:popcorn:
I will say again.
That is what they said about Hitler's Beer Hall Putsch in 1923. Germanms are so sorry they did not go after the NAZIs after the failed coup.

People like you and Rhodes are dangerous and must be dealt with before more damage is done.

You are complicit with those who want to take our country down. It will not happen.
It IS happening, Pencil-brain. What is down for you is UP for the rest of the world.

All your blabber is making stupid excuses for a seditionist.
Only seditionists around here are those who worked to put an illegal, immoral, incompetent, senile anti-American globalist chinese-bought commie in the WH.

I will say again.

People like you and Rhodes are dangerous and must be dealt with before more damage is done.
you are on track. with that shit hole country election system you got, you will get to fascist heaven in no time. MAGA.

Forum List

Back