Rhodes receives 18 years for sedition, ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST

Neither Biden nor Fetterman are physically or mentally qualified to do their jobs and the people who voted for those two commie dipshits are about as dumb as people can get.
People who support and vote for Trump are dumber plus they support an immoral, unethical human so they are immoral and unethical.

HUnter biden inspires drug addled democrats everywhere......but damn good hookers are expensive.....when will be able to pay them with foodstamps
I find Hunter Biden to be Trump like. I would never vote for Hunter Biden for anyting, even dog catcher nor would I vote for Trump for anything. They are two peas in a pod.

You breach a police barricade during a riot wearing a backpack and you’ll get one in the face ….

That’s just the way it goes
If it was a Floyd protestor? You support murder for political gain. That makes you a fascist POS.

If it was a Floyd protestor? You support murder for political gain. That makes you a fascist POS.
Yes.

There was no "political gain" in planting Ashes in the ground. Only protecting the government

Forum List

Back