10,000 Votes Dropped on Friday Morning Giving Maryland US House Seat to the Democrats

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
This is just one way the Dems have found to cheat their way to victory in our fake elections.
They add votes when & where they feel they can get away with it & the controlled oppo RINO leadership goes along because they are heavily vested in the status quo of corruption & globalist NWO reset plans.

They aren't all that smart about it since the numbers don't add up but they know the MSM Pravda & "fact checkers" have their back to keep the public gaslighted about what is happening.
Did anybody really expect anything different since they already knew they can just lie, cheat & manipulate the numbers to their satisfaction?

Right now they are changing the numbers all over while trying to get the numbers to make sense.
In 2020, the counts were obviously manipulated in impossible patterns that set off all the fraud signals, like the Benford Law on statistical frequency of digits in a large data set.
They will try to remedy those signals this time but they also have numerous other avenues of cheating their way to victory while convincing many people the theft never even took place.

From adjudication rates to forcing voters to use bleed through sharpies
Machines adding more voters in real time as polls close & malfunctioning machines in Repub heavy areas
Mail-in ballot box stuffing & massive ballot drops in the middle of the night all favoring Dems
Software glitches that always benefit Dems & hurt Repubs & counting for days until they claim a victory
Voting machines illegally hooked up online & 3rd party access to the ballots, tallies & voter registrations
Restricting access, oversight & transparency while filing lawsuits to prevent hand counting

I know this election was absolutely stolen, just like they did in 2020.
How do I know? Basic common sense & the evidence they can't hide.
This would have been the red wave we expected if not for massive RICO level cheating.
The avg American isn't so dumb that they voted for more controlled destruction. Very few people are that stupid.

Now, before you lefties come on here to object, understand I'm not saying that we don't have some really stupid people in the country that will go along with the purposeful implosion.
Obviously you all are exactly that kind of moron but you only represent a fraction, maybe 30%, of the people.
There simply aren't enough complete retards for the election numbers to make sense.

Our elections are corrupted & compromised. They are mostly just deep fakes now.
Any Repub victories now are only in fortified elections & the rest are tokens to project the appearance of legitimacy to keep us divided, distracted & complacent.

I know this is uncomfortable to think about but it's the truth that very few are willing to say now.
Maybe they are just afraid to speak out for fear of the inherent violence of the lefty mobs. Maybe for their job security.
Me- IDC & IDGAF about what they say & it is very liberating.
The people who can't figure out which bathroom to use have no credibility & their opinions are just flatulence.
I rarely engage them in debate because it's an exercise in futility where you end up with a headache as your brain cells die off.
They will come on here to try to convince you this is all fake news lies & that the crazies are the majority now.
Don't believe a word they say.

We have a post-republic country & the reset keeps rolling along

The Republican was ahead on Thursday night by 1,600 votes. (Again, why are we still counting ballots into Thursday night and Friday morning – three days after the election?)

The next day the Dem was ahead. What Logical Brad points out is what we also saw in the 2020 Election in various races. The reporting shows that less than 1% of the votes to count were added overnight which would equal around 1,500 total votes but instead 10,000 total votes were added. When this large basket of votes was dropped, they went to the Democrat.

Thems the voting rules in Maryland.
If they are valid, legal votes...then they should count.
Nothing cheating or fraudulent about that.

This is just one way the Dems have found to cheat their way to victory in our fake elections.
They add votes when & where they feel they can get away with it & the controlled oppo RINO leadership goes along because they are heavily vested in the status quo of corruption & globalist NWO reset plans.

They aren't all that smart about it since the numbers don't add up but they know the MSM Pravda & "fact checkers" have their back to keep the public gaslighted about what is happening.
Did anybody really expect anything different since they already knew they can just lie, cheat & manipulate the numbers to their satisfaction?

Right now they are changing the numbers all over while trying to get the numbers to make sense.
In 2020, the counts were obviously manipulated in impossible patterns that set off all the fraud signals, like the Benford Law on statistical frequency of digits in a large data set.
They will try to remedy those signals this time but they also have numerous other avenues of cheating their way to victory while convincing many people the theft never even took place.

Machines adding more voters in real time as polls close & malfunctioning machines in Repub heavy areas
Mail-in ballot box stuffing & massive ballot drops in the middle of the night all favoring Dems
Software glitches that always benefit Dems & hurt Repubs & counting for days until they claim a victory
Voting machines illegally hooked up online & 3rd party access to the ballots, tallies & voter registrations
Restricting access, oversight & transparency while filing lawsuits to prevent hand counting

This would have been the red wave we expected if not for massive RICO level cheating.
The avg American isn't so dumb that they voted for more controlled destruction. Very few people are that stupid.

Now, before you lefties come on here to object, understand I'm not saying that we don't have some really stupid people in the country that will go along with the purposeful implosion.
Obviously you all are exactly that kind of moron but you only represent a fraction, maybe 30%, of the people.
There simply aren't enough complete retards for the election numbers to make sense.

Any Repub victories now are only in fortified elections & the rest are tokens to project the appearance of legitimacy to keep us divided, distracted & complacent.

I know this is uncomfortable to think about but it's the truth that very few are willing to say now.
Maybe they are just afraid to speak out for fear of the inherent violence of the lefty mobs. Maybe for their job security.
The people who can't figure out which bathroom to use have no credibility & their opinions are just flatulence.
I rarely engage them in debate because it's an exercise in futility where you end up with a headache as your brain cells die off.
They will come on here to try to convince you this is all fake news lies & that the crazies are the majority now.

The Republican was ahead on Thursday night by 1,600 votes. (Again, why are we still counting ballots into Thursday night and Friday morning – three days after the election?)

The next day the Dem was ahead. What Logical Brad points out is what we also saw in the 2020 Election in various races. The reporting shows that less than 1% of the votes to count were added overnight which would equal around 1,500 total votes but instead 10,000 total votes were added. When this large basket of votes was dropped, they went to the Democrat.

The Democrat thievery of our Republic continues but nobody seems to give a damn.

But you cannot show where any ballots were not tied to legal, registered voters can you?

Fluent in how Dominion fraud works.

POLLS close

Dominion IDs registered voters who did not vote.

Fraud ballots printed up.

Rightwinger gushes with joy as Zionist fascism steals another American election.

That are alive and or living in the District?
That would take months.

A house race can be fully audited. Each one of these needs a full audit starting with VA 7 and 10

For every ballot not in person the person who voted needs to be contacted and checked...

Dominion flips and manufactures fraud.

One house race can be FULLY AUDITED.

Will VA "republican" youngkin do that???

A house race can be fully audited. Each one of these needs a full audit starting with VA 7 and 10

For every ballot not in person the person who voted needs to be contacted and checked...

Dominion flips and manufactures fraud.

One house race can be FULLY AUDITED.

Will VA "republican" youngkin do that???
❤️

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
In reality, the entire NE has these machines and has cheated for a long time with them.

We just need one.

The machines chose Allison spannberger, we just need to bust that one fully and all machines should be banned by SCOTUS because Dems and "Biden republicans" love 'em

the dem strategy is to wait until all of the suburban and rural precincts have turned in their ballots and then count the ballots in their urban precincts where they can control the ballot counting and magically, they win every statewide election for governor, senator and presidential race
the corrupt democrat cult uses mail-in ballots as their tool to steal elections
and then they call their critics "election deniers" and censor them
they are destroying our country
democrats are pure evil

Oh, wise one I guess you don't know that not a single state has all votes counted on election.

Democrats don't win elections anymore....they are awarded seats. Last night the Dems stole a senate seat in Nevada and announced it on Saturday night so the Sunday morning talkshows can talk about it and make it look legit.

Joe got the mostest votes ever and now after two disastrous yrs he wins the midterms too that almost always go against a sitting Pres.....and the sheeple all say ........Baaaaaa
Midterms are a ground game....one district at a time....face to face with voters, and a strong "get out to vote" team as followup.

Rs didn't have a ground game but whining about the 2020 election and Trump's big lie... to drive people to the polls....that gets old and tired two years past 2020....with still no legitimate proof brought to law enforcement or the courts...

Midterms are a ground game....one district at a time....face to face with voters, and a strong "get out to vote" team as followup.

Rs didn't have a ground game but whining about the 2020 election and Trump's big lie... to drive people to the polls....that gets old and tired two years past 2020....with still no legitimate proof brought to law enforcement or the courts...

This dyke coke whore is part of it...

Forum List

Back