RFK Jr will be the next president

That is because, if you have an IQ under 5, all you are capable of doing is parroting lies...

Cute And Sweet Parrot Pictures - 25dip
Nice tinfoil hat you got there buddy.

And this is really not controlled demolition because W, Faux, MSNBC and CNN all tell you it isn't.... BAWK

Only a crazy would think this conversation has anything to do with 9/11.

And this is really not controlled demolition because W, Faux, MSNBC and CNN all tell you it isn't.... BAWK

One might admit that it resembles controlled demolition, but it only seems possible if the explosives had been planted at the origins of construction. Placing them later would have to have been obvious. It is difficult to believe, on the other hand, that the necessary elements would have remained reliably installed all the time the buildings were in daily use. For many of us, no convincing evidence either way has been shown.

Believe what you want. You're nuts. No one can change that.
Yes! Everyone who doesn’t believe state run media is nuts. You and Orwell kissing in a tree.

Hey did hear? The vax is safe and effective and Trump is a Russian agent.

Rachel told me!

Co-founder and former CEO of Twitter Jack Dorsey endorsed Democrat Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. for president, predicting on Sunday that he “can and will” beat both former President Trump and Gov. Ron DeSantis (R-Fla.) as well as President Joe Biden in the race.

He won't be.

Kennedy isn't alligned with democrat and globalist ideas enough. They won't let him win. They need someone who will say and sign anything they are told to.

You heard it here first.

I called the Donald the first time, too.

I didn't make a call in 2020.

Place your bets. I'm giving you a sure thing.
He'll be kennedyed. Count on it. Anyone and everyone that is there to flip over the money changers on their corrupt temple is dealt with accordingly. Last Kennedy to be Kennedyed was John Junior. Set to run and win overwhelmingly over some woman named hillary running for that same senate seat in NY.....well there you go.

He'll be kennedyed. Count on it. Anyone and everyone that is there to flip over the money changers on their corrupt temple is dealt with accordingly. Last Kennedy to be Kennedyed was John Junior. Set to run and win overwhelmingly over some woman named hillary running for that same senate seat in NY.....well there you go.

Gotta wonder what is going on with the Dems. Forget RFK Junior, why is nobody else challenging Joe for the nomination that has cache? Most Dems do not even want Joe to run, and it is more than obvious to every Dem politician. At least GOP politicians are running. What, do the Dems actually believe that Joe is great for the country?!?!?!?! I understand that he is the sitting President, but 1/2 of his own party wants someone else. If not one person in the Democratic party with political chops challenges him, it is a travesty perpetrated on the American people!

You heard it here first.

I called the Donald the first time, too.

I didn't make a call in 2020.

Place your bets. I'm giving you a sure thing.
RFK Junior’s odds of winning is around 15 to 1. That’s not terrible. Trump was way higher back in 2016.

If RFK jr can win or at least make a deep run, it will do a lot for American democracy in the eyes of the world.

The only place I've seen him discussed is here and right wing media.
You dont think the reason people are talking about RJK jr is that we have a D incumbent in the Oval office and a D challenger is polling at 20%? Coupled with the fact that the current President is really really fucking old. As far as RFK jr's popularity. I'd guess it's due to the fact that,

1, He's a Kennedy. That's worth a significant amount of popularity in and of itself.
2. He's a stanch supporter of a lot of D positions. Environment, Middle class erosion, rich not paying enough taxes, social and environmental justice, etc etc.
3. Joe Biden isn't all that popular. I find it hard to believe he wins in 2020 without Trump running against him. The biggest asset Biden has in a reelection run is Trump being the candidate for the R's. Or them being able to cast DeSantis as Trump 2.0. That more than anything will drive people to vote for Biden.
4. RFK jr is an alternative to that. He's something to vote for as opposed to vote against.

Biden is old and getting older. He's clearly lost a bunch of steps. It's actually sad what's being done to him. Not nearly as sad as what's being done to Feinstein but sad none the less. Hopefully we wont see Biden or Trump as the nominee in 2024

Forum List

Back