RFK Jr will be the next president

Gotta wonder what is going on with the Dems. Forget RFK Junior, why is nobody else challenging Joe for the nomination that has cache? Most Dems do not even want Joe to run, and it is more than obvious to every Dem politician. At least GOP politicians are running. What, do the Dems actually believe that Joe is great for the country?!?!?!?! I understand that he is the sitting President, but 1/2 of his own party wants someone else. If not one person in the Democratic party with political chops challenges him, it is a travesty perpetrated on the American people!

Umm

He is in office now only because the Party pulled a coup on a sitting President.
Who is stupid enough to go against that?

That’s because the Democrats are silencing him.
I understand completely. My neighbor's pet poodle is running for Governor of Texas, but you haven't heard about it, because the same people are silencing him too.

That's not fear. It's not wasting time on a nutbag who doesn't stand a chance of success. The only people who like him are MAGAs but they don't want anyone but trump.
I dunno.... The voice thing....

Jo

Yes! Everyone who doesn’t believe state run media is nuts. You and Orwell kissing in a tree.

Hey did hear? The vax is safe and effective and Trump is a Russian agent.

Rachel told me!
So when are we all going to start dying in the streets because we took the vaccination?

The only reason why RFKJr. has a platform at all is because he's his father's son. Otherwise he'd be another nut screaming about how Vaccines are all a plot by the lizard people to put chips in you.
There are many that that description. Hillary was given near everything she wanted.

You dont think the reason people are talking about RJK jr is that we have a D incumbent in the Oval office and a D challenger is polling at 20%? Coupled with the fact that the current President is really really fucking old. As far as RFK jr's popularity. I'd guess it's due to the fact that,

1, He's a Kennedy. That's worth a significant amount of popularity in and of itself.
2. He's a stanch supporter of a lot of D positions. Environment, Middle class erosion, rich not paying enough taxes, social and environmental justice, etc etc.
3. Joe Biden isn't all that popular. I find it hard to believe he wins in 2020 without Trump running against him. The biggest asset Biden has in a reelection run is Trump being the candidate for the R's. Or them being able to cast DeSantis as Trump 2.0. That more than anything will drive people to vote for Biden.
4. RFK jr is an alternative to that. He's something to vote for as opposed to vote against.

Biden is old and getting older. He's clearly lost a bunch of steps. It's actually sad what's being done to him. Not nearly as sad as what's being done to Feinstein but sad none the less. Hopefully we wont see Biden or Trump as the nominee in 2024
Sure thing. You were positive that Hillary had Parkinsons, and was going to die soon too. How many more times do you think you can use that silly claim?

There are many that that description. Hillary was given near everything she wanted.

Of course.
She protected The Rapist during his impeachment.
She was Golden, right up until the moment that Half Black beat Gold.

Your postings say so.
As always, I will give your remarks all the consideration they deserve. You might note that I'm not above giving you an occasional compliment. At your absolute best, you almost reach the top of the bell curve.

I understand completely. My neighbor's pet poodle is running for Governor of Texas, but you haven't heard about it, because the same people are silencing him too.
More denial from the Left. Why doesn’t Facebook allow him a candidate page? Why isn’t the DNC allowing a debate between him and Biden? Answer: Because he will show up Biden for the demented, corrupt, incompetent man he is.

Forum List

Back