RFK Jr will be the next president

The fear of RFKjr is all over. Facebook won't let him start a campaign page. The polls won't ask voters about him as if he isn't a candidate even though he has gotten over 20% in the few polls that did ask. The media disses RFKjr with typical "nutty, conspiracy, batshit, crazy, lunatic" labels. They are TERRIFIED of RFKjr., because they know he will not appoint Chris Wray and clones of Chris Wray to every position like Trump did.
That's not fear. It's not wasting time on a nutbag who doesn't stand a chance of success. The only people who like him are MAGAs but they don't want anyone but trump.

Everything is news to you, because you only consume propaganda from state run media.

Isn't it amazingly hypcritical how the lunatic leftoids will believe ANYTHING the Commie media organizations spew out WITHOUT ANY RESEARCH or fact finding.......................

And yet, when others do the same, they start yelling and screaming and projecting their demented lunacy onto others, DEMANDING FACTS??

I don’t get why the Dems are silencing RFK Jr in order to hide his candidacy from voters. Seems to me they‘d have a better chance with an intelligent man than one with dementia who has sold out America to foreign enemies.

That's not fear. It's not wasting time on a nutbag who doesn't stand a chance of success. The only people who like him are MAGAs but they don't want anyone but trump.
Yet another establishment dupe.

“Everything in the State, nothing outside the State, nothing against the State.”

Isn't it amazingly hypcritical how the lunatic leftoids will believe ANYTHING the Commie media organizations spew out WITHOUT ANY RESEARCH or fact finding.......................

And yet, when others do the same, they start yelling and screaming and projecting their demented lunacy onto others, DEMANDING FACTS??
Agreed. Unfortunately many on the right are often no different.

Its the way of the uniparty.

No questions asked. Whenever media spews it, they believe. Its an amazing thing to watch.

I don’t get why the Dems are silencing RFK Jr in order to hide his candidacy from voters. Seems to me they‘d have a better chance with an intelligent man than one with dementia who has sold out America to foreign enemies.

They have been lied to about the experimental injections. They can't take someone telling them the truth.

All of the Dem shills here have the same talking points.

20% in the polls and "doesn't stand a chance" against a senile traitor with 55%+ disapproval who just fell at a graduation event....

Remember the last time you morons nominated a traitor who kept falling down...

LOL!!!

I don’t get why the Dems are silencing RFK Jr in order to hide his candidacy from voters

If you still believe the "official version of 911," that is not a surprise...

You are still lost in Faux world...

What would happen if the US Marines raided the FBI and CIA, put everyone at gunpoint, and opened all the classified stuff for the public???

R.b424d4317e2315a027430c3ec879c305

The only reason why RFKJr. has a platform at all is because he's his father's son. Otherwise he'd be another nut screaming about how Vaccines are all a plot by the lizard people to put chips in you.

There are no lizards - Mr. Strawman.

Forum List

Back