RFK Jr will be the next president

RFK Jr. wants to avenge his father's failure to take the presidency after the palestinians whacked him in the Liberal City of LA.

A lot like the story of Cody Rhodes avenging his father's defeat for the WWE championship in NYC in 1977.

He's just running to correct a miscarriage of justice, as is his right. Yet, the libs don't even want to give him a platform. FB refuses him a candidate page that they give to everyone, Sleepy Joe refuses to debate.
What an irony. The furin quadriplex genetics that cause RFK Jr.'s speech defect were also being manipulated in Chinese communist bio-labs for the pig coronavirus, PEDV in 2015. So, (as Tammy Tainant might say), " Hunter Biden's investment in Metabiota links to Metabiota's strains of PEDV." duh

Gotta wonder what is going on with the Dems. Forget RFK Junior, why is nobody else challenging Joe for the nomination that has cache? Most Dems do not even want Joe to run, and it is more than obvious to every Dem politician. At least GOP politicians are running. What, do the Dems actually believe that Joe is great for the country?!?!?!?! I understand that he is the sitting President, but 1/2 of his own party wants someone else. If not one person in the Democratic party with political chops challenges him, it is a travesty perpetrated on the American people!
The democrats are a fully committed corrupted demoralized globalist puppets of their overlords of that globalist satanic kabal. That's all they are. No exceptions and any remote possible threat are fully eradicated from party by whatever means.

Gotta wonder what is going on with the Dems. Forget RFK Junior, why is nobody else challenging Joe for the nomination that has cache? Most Dems do not even want Joe to run, and it is more than obvious to every Dem politician. At least GOP politicians are running. What, do the Dems actually believe that Joe is great for the country?!?!?!?! I understand that he is the sitting President, but 1/2 of his own party wants someone else. If not one person in the Democratic party with political chops challenges him, it is a travesty perpetrated on the American people!
I also wondered that. There are hundreds of elected Democrats, and they’re all willing to sit on their hands as someone already in mid-stage dementia plans to run for four more years? And knowing that most voters want someone else?

The Presidency should be limited to former Governors or former Chief Executives with comparable experience (e.g., Eisenhower). Otherwise, we end up with people make speeches but don't know how to run a large governmental organization. Like Biden, they have to rely on party apparatchiks to make national policy. Even Trump was limited in his choices to fill important positions.

Governors, on the other hand, already have a functioning cabinet and staff from which to pick capable people. Assuming they haven't ruined their own states in the meantime.
Biden was not just in the senate before ... anyone, but he was also vp after stabbing Hill in the back.

Washington, Lincoln, Jefferson, Truman, JFK,

Biden is in office now only because the Party pulled a coup on a sitting President.
Who is stupid enough to go against that?

So there is no evidence that the Murderous Fraud Vax is harming Americans?

None at all. You need to stop reading crazy websites.

That's sort of true, but that's the way it is with a lot of Liberal Politicians. Senator Bob Casey Jr. is only in office because his old man served as governor. Ironically, Casey Sr. was pro-life but his boy is rabidly anti.

It's also true of Conservative politicians, like Dubya Bush. Frankly, I'd be all for not electing people because they have family connections.

Similarly, Mrs. Clinton only got the D nomination because she married Slick Willy.

Well, no, she got it because she had a long record of service. I think she was an awful candidate, but it wasn't like the Dems had anyone better in 2016. Commie Bernie, don't make me laugh.

Why the complaints about Mr. Kennedy?
Because nothing to distinguish himself. Mrs. Clinton served as a Senator and Sec. of State. Dubya was a governor. Casey Junior ran on his own merits.

One might admit that it resembles controlled demolition, but it only seems possible if the explosives had been planted at the origins of construction. Placing them later would have to have been obvious. It is difficult to believe, on the other hand, that the necessary elements would have remained reliably installed all the time the buildings were in daily use. For many of us, no convincing evidence either way has been shown.

BULLSHIT

That was controlled demolition of a steel framed building, a perfect fall into the footprint, with each lower level collapsing one by one at the base.

The entire credibility of the official version of 911 is that issue, was that caused by "damage the day before" or was it controlled demolition. Everyone with an IQ over 5 who watches that video knows that is controlled demolition.

911 = Zionist Fascist Hate Hoax

None at all. You need to stop reading crazy websites.

It's also true of Conservative politicians, like Dubya Bush. Frankly, I'd be all for not electing people because they have family connections.

Well, no, she got it because she had a long record of service. I think she was an awful candidate, but it wasn't like the Dems had anyone better in 2016. Commie Bernie, don't make me laugh.

Because nothing to distinguish himself. Mrs. Clinton served as a Senator and Sec. of State. Dubya was a governor. Casey Junior ran on his own merits.
Wow. That’s kooky even for you.

Forum List

Back