RFK Jr. beats both Biden and Trump for first time in three way poll

Yeah who knows why some vp are picked beyond political pitch. Kennedy might have his sights on trump replacing xiden. With the way our society is today, trump can use all the help he can get. Not that I love trump, but I see a lot of upside and can put up with the downside. Worst of the downside is dem media and politicians lie spreading tds

Obviously Biden should drop out.

Someone should give Biden an Exlax so he poops his pants on stage and it leaks through his Depends. He'll have to drop out. How are we going to stand against an arch-villain like Putin with an old pedo who poops his pants. RFK can do push ups.

Someone should give Biden an Exlax so he poops his pants on stage and it leaks through his Depends. He'll have to drop out. How are we going to stand against an arch-villain like Putin with an old pedo who poops his pants. RFK can do push ups.

He's a meathead.

Laughable.

First, RFK Jr. is a radical leftist on 95% of issues. That will be exposed when he has to actually campaign.

Second, he picked a leftist nutter as his running mate.

Third, his voice will drive sane people nuts; not his fault, but there it is.

Laughable.

First, RFK Jr. is a radical leftist on 95% of issues. That will be exposed when he has to actually campaign.

Second, he picked a leftist nutter as his running mate.

Third, his voice will drive sane people nuts; not his fault, but there it is.

He is not going to win. This is a favorability poll. I think he is in the low teens. He will draw more from Biden than Trump. For the time being, I like rhe positive press.

if RFK can hold on to 15% of the vote, he qualifies for the debate. How would it look if RFK and Trump face off, but Biden’s handlers won’t let him speak unscripted in public? That’s the death knell right there.

Forum List

Back