Rex Tillerson just exposed Donald Trump's greatest weakness

boilermaker55

Gold Member
Aug 12, 2011
After seeing the video of the interview with Tillerson and Bob Shieffer it exposes tDrUMP for what a lazy pile of dog excrement he is.
"So often, the President would say here's what I want to do and here's how I want to do it and I would have to say to him, Mr. President I understand what you want to do but you can't do it that way. It violates the law."

What's scary about Tillerson's admission? A few things.
1) Trump either doesn't know the law or doesn't care about the law
2) This isn't the first time we've heard of this sort of I-am-the-law, Judge Dredd-like behavior from the President.
Here is the quote to show how lazy the fat bastard is...."Tillerson described Trump as "a man who's undisciplined, doesn't like to read, doesn't read briefing reports, doesn't like to get into the details of a lot of things but rather says 'this is what I believe.''
But we know what the sycophants will say now don't we.

Rex Tillerson just exposed Donald Trump's greatest weakness - CNNPolitics

After seeing the video of the interview with Tillerson and Bob Shieffer it exposes tDrUMP for what a lazy pile of dog excrement he is.
"So often, the President would say here's what I want to do and here's how I want to do it and I would have to say to him, Mr. President I understand what you want to do but you can't do it that way. It violates the law."

2) This isn't the first time we've heard of this sort of I-am-the-law, Judge Dredd-like behavior from the President.
Here is the quote to show how lazy the fat bastard is...."Tillerson described Trump as "a man who's undisciplined, doesn't like to read, doesn't read briefing reports, doesn't like to get into the details of a lot of things but rather says 'this is what I believe.''

Isn't that why any President has advisers and legal counsel?

Isn't that why any President has advisers and legal counsel?

Trump doesn't listen to them.
That's why they quit.
Trump is the stupidest fucking asshole to ever take office.

Here are the lawyers who quit or declined to represent Trump in the Mueller probe

“We’ve got him now!” #748,119,263

Bang! Right on cue.
Put your head further up tDrUMPS ASS!:blsmile:

Man, these grapes sure are sour!

Do you work in business? Because that happens frequently.

But Trump said he only ""hires the best people.
Can't have it both ways, twit.
I believe every word Tillerson said.
Check out his background and compare it to Trump's.
Trump isn't good enough to clean Tillerson's toilets.

??? People are allowed to disagree. LOL. You're looking for discord where there is not any.

One more post that proves that the left has become totally incoherent. New figures came in today that unemployment is so negligible that it is considered "full employment" while salaries have increased by more than 3% for the first time in recent memory. Wall Street remains jittery in light of the pending democrat takeover of the House but the DOW still hovers around 25,000. The former lazy pile of dog excrement told America that factory jobs are gone and they aren't coming back and this week we learn that FIAT will build a car factory in Detroit. Trump prevented an illegal invasion and re-negotiated a trade treaty which is better for U.S. interests China is due to come on board pretty soon. Say what you want but President Trump is anything but lazy.

One more post that proves that the left has become totally incoherent. New figures came in today that unemployment is so negligible that it is considered "full employment" while salaries have increased by more than 3% for the first time in recent memory. Wall Street remains jittery in light of the pending democrat takeover of the House but the DOW still hovers around 25,000. The former lazy pile of dog excrement told America that factory jobs are gone and they aren't coming back and this week we learn that FIAT will build a car factory in Detroit. Trump prevented an illegal invasion and re-negotiated a trade treaty which is better for U.S. interests China is due to come on board pretty soon. Say what you want but President Trump is anything but lazy.
lazy?
More executive time than any president.
More golf days than ever.
At the last G20 summit, he didnt even come out the speak.
Certainly the biggest liar ever.
Even Tucker Carlson is jumping ship.

Last edited:
Trump thinks he's above the law because he has been the law for so long, and he refuses to accept there are new rules to his game.

Forum List

Back