Revolt

The people who spit on soldiers returning from Vietnam are now running our government

Been running it for a long time, Slick Willie was first draft dogger President. Owbama is no different, And Hillary the flower child who hated her rich father but did love his money.

All politicians should have served in the military Male & female.

Not sure you have a point

Maybe you should make one

Old man now Vietnam Vet--67-68 Joined as was raised my country right or wrong.
But as I swore to defend my country against all enemies both foreign and domestic--kind of glad I'm old man as taking up arms against domestic enemies seems to be closer now than any other time in my lifetime.
Point is do others believe a revolt will (not now) be in the future or will the USA be able to be the once great nation I remember.

If it was so great, it wouldn't have changed.

No revolution. No chance.

Ever? There will never be any kind of rebellion against the gov't? Even if they completely took the 2nd amendment out of the Constitution and tried to take everyone's guns?

But as I swore to defend my country against all enemies both foreign and domestic--kind of glad I'm old man as taking up arms against domestic enemies seems to be closer now than any other time in my lifetime.
Point is do others believe a revolt will (not now) be in the future or will the USA be able to be the once great nation I remember.

Ever? There will never be any kind of rebellion against the gov't? Even if they completely took the 2nd amendment out of the Constitution and tried to take everyone's guns?

Well probably the wimpiest state, Connecticut has already started to revolt against the governor. Let see if there are any patriot type people there when they break down some doors to take away the 2nd amendment rights as he has threatened to do.

Well probably the wimpiest state, Connecticut has already started to revolt against the governor. Let see if there are any patriot type people there when they break down some doors to take away the 2nd amendment rights as he has threatened to do.

It will be fun to watch.

Probably at the same time, Rocky Balboa will be appointed minister of defense...i.e. not gonna happen.

So you think the USA was never Great WOW anything you say that only is negative from now on will only show how disrespectful you are to the millions that gave there life to make the world a better place.
We need to have several wars with only women in combat so the numbers even out and I volunteer you first.
No.

We're a much better country now than we were 'back then' (whenever the hell that was).

And 50 years from now, we'll be a much better nation than we are today.

Humans evolve and we overcome, eventually, the narrow minded self-interested who try to retard progress.

AS soon as the bums (libs) Thru politics take toooo much from the workers (GOP) their will be a civil war.
Incorrect.

And guess what all the women, school kids, and wimps are Libs and will have to fight for themselves. The mistake by the libs will be that they think they can play video games and win a war. All wars come down to ground physical warfare--to hard for Libs.

So the winners will be men because they can be more brutal when it comes to ground warfare where raping and pillaging are the skill sets most in demand.

Wonderful.

So you think the USA was never Great WOW anything you say that only is negative from now on will only show how disrespectful you are to the millions that gave there life to make the world a better place.
We need to have several wars with only women in combat so the numbers even out and I volunteer you first.
No.

We're a much better country now than we were 'back then' (whenever the hell that was).

Humans evolve and we overcome, eventually, the narrow minded self-interested who try to retard progress.

AS soon as the bums (libs) Thru politics take toooo much from the workers (GOP) their will be a civil war.
Incorrect.

And guess what all the women, school kids, and wimps are Libs and will have to fight for themselves. The mistake by the libs will be that they think they can play video games and win a war. All wars come down to ground physical warfare--to hard for Libs.

So the winners will be men because they can be more brutal when it comes to ground warfare where raping and pillaging are the skill sets most in demand.

Wonderful.

Your lack of respect for the men who have made it possible for you to have what ever it is you have is so obvious.
You women wanted to be equal--what you think having only the good things makes men and women even, well sister you do not deserve to be equal and if it was not for weak men who gave you the right to vote you would still be cleaning house and doing laundry by the river.
I already was in my war, and all the women did was spit on me for defending there freedoms. and after millions of men were taken from the census all the women vote for free stuff that they want men to give them, I say your turn to get killed in large numbers in combat. This will even out the votes.
Raping and pillaging WHAT did you not see Laura tomb raider, or maybe Demi more navy seal. come on you can be the Karate Girl.....
Just for the record I have been married twice and both women were treated like royalty and treated me the same. And I know you thoughts go to well if it was so good home come twice, lost first wife to a kidney demise ,other wise would still be married to her.

I know what you are like as I have a super liberal Sister who I have not talked to for several years strictly because I think Owbama is no good.

No.

Incorrect.

Wonderful.

Your lack of respect for the men who have made it possible for you to have what ever it is you have is so obvious.
Find me a man and I will give him my respect. Hint: You won't find one in the mirror. People have my respect. They earn my disrespect.

You women wanted to be equal--what you think having only the good things makes men and women even, well sister you do not deserve to be equal and if it was not for weak men who gave you the right to vote you would still be cleaning house and doing laundry by the river.
Would I be living in a van down by the river?

I already was in my war, and all the women did was spit on me for defending there freedoms. and after millions of men were taken from the census all the women vote for free stuff that they want men to give them, I say your turn to get killed in large numbers in combat. This will even out the votes.
Millions? What war was that were we lost millions?

Raping and pillaging WHAT did you not see Laura tomb raider, or maybe Demi more navy seal. come on you can be the Karate Girl.....
Just for the record I have been married twice and both women were treated like royalty and treated me the same. And I know you thoughts go to well if it was so good home come twice, lost first wife to a kidney demise ,other wise would still be married to her.
I'm sorry for your loss.

I know what you are like as I have a super liberal Sister who I have not talked to for several years strictly because I think Owbama is no good.

Yeah, that's intelligent. :cuckoo::cuckoo:

Probably at the same time, Rocky Balboa will be appointed minister of defense...i.e. not gonna happen.

Not if the current regime were to have its way.
Nonetheless, answer my question.

No.

Incorrect.

Wonderful.

In a Civil War here today in the US, people would run around raping and pillaging? In any unit I would be in, if I saw someone raping or pillaging, they would have three seconds to defend/explain themselves before I blew their brains across the wall.

No.

Incorrect.

Wonderful.

Find me a man and I will give him my respect. Hint: You won't find one in the mirror. People have my respect. They earn my disrespect.

I'm sorry for your loss.

I think your idiocy drove them all away (men). Funny how your opposition all has happy marriages or engagements when you have nobody. I guess your next point will be to tell us psychopathy is attractive?

Speaking for myself, I am extremely grateful to the American military industrial complex for protecting me from an invasion of little guys wearing black pajamas from storming our shores from bamboo rafts back in the 1960's.

I'm sorry for your loss.

I think your idiocy drove them all away (men). Funny how your opposition all has happy marriages or engagements when you have nobody. I guess your next point will be to tell us psychopathy is attractive?

You sleep surrounded by knives and two other boys share your message board ID skippy.

At my lowest point I was never as lonely as you.

I'm sorry for your loss.

You sleep surrounded by knives and two other boys share your message board ID skippy.

seriously? :rofl:

I'm sorry for your loss.

My fiancée sleeps in the next room over. When we're married in April, I'll sleep surrounded by knives and my wife. A lot less lonely than you, CC.

Sort of. I'm Roberts, then I also share this account with _ and Drake. They never post because if they did the US could find their locations if they wanted to. So I communicate with them physically and not electronically so it can't be traced. Security factor. They help with recruitment and rhetoric/policy opinions. Sort of a triumvirate. And yes, I sleep surrounded by knives, another security precaution.

My fiancée sleeps in the next room over. When we're married in April, I'll sleep surrounded by knives and my wife. A lot less lonely than you, CC.

So you're going to get married then serve in some phony baloney revolution...the blanks are filling in quickly.

Gee, if you actually were a law student wouldn't it make more sense to get married during the summer when this school year was over? Not too bright are you?

So you're going to get married then serve in some phony baloney revolution...the blanks are filling in quickly.

Gee, if you actually were a law student wouldn't it make more sense to get married during the summer when this school year was over? Not too bright are you?

We want to get married on the anniversary of my falling in love with her and our subsequent dating the following year (they were only a few days apart, so... in the middle, I should say), persecute a man for falling in love in April, good Lord.

Sort of. I'm Roberts, then I also share this account with _ and Drake. They never post because if they did the US could find their locations if they wanted to. So I communicate with them physically and not electronically so it can't be traced. Security factor. They help with recruitment and rhetoric/policy opinions. Sort of a triumvirate. And yes, I sleep surrounded by knives, another security precaution.

I couldn't have made you three stooges sound more pathetic than you have yourself.

We want to get married on the anniversary of my falling in love with her and our subsequent dating the following year (they were only a few days apart, so... in the middle, I should say), persecute a man for falling in love in April, good Lord.

So are you coordinating it with McVeigh's attack, Koresh's death, THe VA Tech massacre or Columbine?

Forum List

Back