Revitalizing coal. Another Trump failure

did you even READ the link you posted?????
IS IS IS is in the headline = no proof of what you are saying

Three major coal company bankruptcies in 2 months is not failure?
from YOUR link:
blamed its bankruptcy on changes in demand and regulations related to the Clean Air Act.

And my link also makes a big deal about how Trump REVERSED most of the regulations regarding environmental damage due to coal mining.
Too little to late, Obama had already worked his treason.

from YOUR link:
blamed its bankruptcy on changes in demand and regulations related to the Clean Air Act.

And my link also makes a big deal about how Trump REVERSED most of the regulations regarding environmental damage due to coal mining.
hahahahah--so how is it Trump's fault/failure??
I guess all the hurricanes and tornadoes are his fault also???!!

Is President Donald Trump losing his fight to save coal? Third major company since May files for bankruptcy Link

Trump's doomed efforts to artificially manipulate the nation's capitalist economy fails again.

One of the companies listed in your link is still producing coal and still in business. What gives? You claimed they were out of business. Are you lying or just stupid?

Apparently, you are not aware of what Chapter 11 bankruptcy means, so until you find out that a company still exists under chapter 11 bankruptcy reorganization, I would not be calling other people stupid. Even Trump knows that (especially Trump).

I know exactly what it means. They voluntarily entered into the process. You are the one who seems to not know what the hell you're talking.

Not unusual given your history here.

Golly, WW, I had no idea that this thread was all about me. If so, I can assure you that unlike Trump, I have never declared bankruptcy and stiffed my creditors multiple times, and lost $10 billion dollars in 9 years. Not would I have told out of work coal miners that I was going to reboot their failed and obsolete industry, just to get a few votes.

Is President Donald Trump losing his fight to save coal? Third major company since May files for bankruptcy Link

Trump's doomed efforts to artificially manipulate the nation's capitalist economy fails again.

Take off the 40 year liberal war on coal..

Trump's next move is to junk all diesel locomotives, and build coal burning steam engines.
We are producing record amounts of Natural Gas, why wouldn't we just take the coal fired plants and turn them into Natural ones. Just because coal isnt being used, doesnt mean the people of coal cant convert? It is like the buggy whip, adaption is the way of the future, not liberalism which is the way of the tard.

from YOUR link:

It is just another of Trump's bald faced lies that he told to get elected, which were obvious to virtually anyone but the desperate.

Trump's next move is to junk all diesel locomotives, and build coal burning steam engines.
We are producing record amounts of Natural Gas, why wouldn't we just take the coal fired plants and turn them into Natural ones. Just because coal isnt being used, doesnt mean the people of coal cant convert? It is like the buggy whip, adaption is the way of the future, not liberalism which is the way of the tard.

Why hasn't that happened? Because you don't need coal miners to operate totally mechanized natural gas plants.

from YOUR link:

It is just another of Trump's bald faced lies that he told to get elected, which were obvious to virtually anyone but the desperate.
hahahahhahahaahahhahaahha

from YOUR link:

I guess that told me! Now tell that to the coal miners, who should have been retrained by the government to do something else for a living.

from YOUR link:

I guess that told me! Now tell that to the coal miners, who should have been retrained by the government to do something else for a living.

Why when coal is under foot?

from YOUR link:

Hillary offered retraining. They didn't want that so they voted for trump. Now they'll soon have nothing.

I guess the Hindenburg Blimp blowing up was Trump's fault also ...??!!!
hahahahhahahaha

Hillary offered retraining. They didn't want that so they voted for trump. Now they'll soon have nothing.
it's 2019 and you people are still crying
hahahahhahahah

Why hasn't that happened? Because you don't need coal miners to operate totally mechanized natural gas plants.
So magically the natural gas just shows up at the plant? Or do they have to bring it up from the ground, like they do coal? Just saying...

from YOUR link:

Why is it up to the government to retrain people just because a job goes away? I have retrained 3 times on my own dime, but each time got better skills to make more money, not like you who has regressed to welfare and have to sit on a street corner begging for dollars. You are just a pitiful piece of excrement.

So magically the natural gas just shows up at the plant? Or do they have to bring it up from the ground, like they do coal? Just saying...

So, you think that pumping natural gas out of a well to have the same labor intensity as digging coal out of the ground?

Why is it up to the government to retrain people just because a job goes away? I have retrained 3 times on my own dime, but each time got better skills to make more money, not like you who has regressed to welfare and have to sit on a street corner begging for dollars. You are just a pitiful piece of excrement.

Andas., you have absolutely nothing on me when it comes to pursuit of work. I have lived in 17 states and 23 cities in my career. I never worked in one city more than 3 years since I was 24 years old. I am now retired, and could buy and sell you 7 days per week. Fuck off, peasant.

So, you think that pumping natural gas out of a well to have the same labor intensity as digging coal out of the ground?
Is working on a buildings electrical system the same labor as working on an F-15?

Forum List

Back