Revitalizing coal. Another Trump failure

hahahahah--so how is it Trump's fault/failure??
I guess all the hurricanes and tornadoes are his fault also???!!

It is just another of Trump's bald faced lies that he told to get elected, which were obvious to virtually anyone but the desperate.
hahahahhahahaahahhahaahha

I guess that told me! Now tell that to the coal miners, who should have been retrained by the government to do something else for a living.
Why is it up to the government to retrain people just because a job goes away? I have retrained 3 times on my own dime, but each time got better skills to make more money, not like you who has regressed to welfare and have to sit on a street corner begging for dollars. You are just a pitiful piece of excrement.

Andas., you have absolutely nothing on me when it comes to pursuit of work. I have lived in 17 states and 23 cities in my career. I never worked in one city more than 3 years since I was 24 years old. I am now retired, and could buy and sell you 7 days per week. Fuck off, peasant.
Bwaaahhhhhaaaaa...Boy have you got delusion of grandeur. See how the libtardocrap is all high and mighty? Shame that you couldn't keep a job more than 3 years, is that because you are a doper? Sure act like one, with that bullshit attitude. I have seen plenty of shit for brains, you are right up their with most of them.

Trump's next move is to junk all diesel locomotives, and build coal burning steam engines.
We are producing record amounts of Natural Gas, why wouldn't we just take the coal fired plants and turn them into Natural ones. Just because coal isnt being used, doesnt mean the people of coal cant convert? It is like the buggy whip, adaption is the way of the future, not liberalism which is the way of the tard.

Why hasn't that happened? Because you don't need coal miners to operate totally mechanized natural gas plants.
So magically the natural gas just shows up at the plant? Or do they have to bring it up from the ground, like they do coal? Just saying...

So, you think that pumping natural gas out of a well to have the same labor intensity as digging coal out of the ground?
Is working on a buildings electrical system the same labor as working on an F-15?

...whatever the hell that means....

It is just another of Trump's bald faced lies that he told to get elected, which were obvious to virtually anyone but the desperate.

I guess that told me! Now tell that to the coal miners, who should have been retrained by the government to do something else for a living.
Why is it up to the government to retrain people just because a job goes away? I have retrained 3 times on my own dime, but each time got better skills to make more money, not like you who has regressed to welfare and have to sit on a street corner begging for dollars. You are just a pitiful piece of excrement.

Andas., you have absolutely nothing on me when it comes to pursuit of work. I have lived in 17 states and 23 cities in my career. I never worked in one city more than 3 years since I was 24 years old. I am now retired, and could buy and sell you 7 days per week. Fuck off, peasant.
Bwaaahhhhhaaaaa...Boy have you got delusion of grandeur. See how the libtardocrap is all high and mighty? Shame that you couldn't keep a job more than 3 years, is that because you are a doper? Sure act like one, with that bullshit attitude. I have seen plenty of shit for brains, you are right up their with most of them.

Anda, try to focus on the topic of the thread. Your inferiority complex is not going to go away by making it about me.

We are producing record amounts of Natural Gas, why wouldn't we just take the coal fired plants and turn them into Natural ones. Just because coal isnt being used, doesnt mean the people of coal cant convert? It is like the buggy whip, adaption is the way of the future, not liberalism which is the way of the tard.

Why hasn't that happened? Because you don't need coal miners to operate totally mechanized natural gas plants.
So magically the natural gas just shows up at the plant? Or do they have to bring it up from the ground, like they do coal? Just saying...

So, you think that pumping natural gas out of a well to have the same labor intensity as digging coal out of the ground?
Is working on a buildings electrical system the same labor as working on an F-15?

My last job was over 16 years, because instead of being a dope head, who couldn't keep a job, I kept bettering myself by increasing my knowledge of how things worked. By the time I retired early I had over $500,000 coming from my Stock dividends, and $100,000 from the job. Not a bad way to end ones career.

You own me, not a chance, especially from a retarded guy who votes Democrat. You just cant get more stupid than you.

My last job was over 16 years, because instead of being a dope head, who couldn't keep a job, I kept bettering myself by increasing my knowledge of how things worked. By the time I retired early I had over $500,000 coming from my Stock dividends, and $100,000 from the job. Not a bad way to end ones career.

You own me, not a chance, especially from a retarded guy who votes Democrat. You just cant get more stupid than you.

Either stay on topic, stay silent, or join my "ignore" list. Your choice. I really don't give a rat's ass.

did you even READ the link you posted?????
IS IS IS is in the headline = no proof of what you are saying

Three major coal company bankruptcies in 2 months is not failure?
from YOUR link:
blamed its bankruptcy on changes in demand and regulations related to the Clean Air Act.

And my link also makes a big deal about how Trump REVERSED most of the regulations regarding environmental damage due to coal mining.
And now we are having 90 degree temperatures in Anchorage for the first time. 50% of arctic ice which serves as a thermostat has melted since 1980. Ocean temperatures keep increasing resulting in erratic weather. Flood waters are the worst in 500 years. Now in places the worst in a 1,000 years. Pacific Salmon that are cold water fishes are dying. Ocean coral which is very susceptible temperature changes is dying. The population of honey bees and butterfly are decreasing. To coal, I say, good riddance. We certainly don't need more greenhouse gases.

Either stay on topic, stay silent, or join my "ignore" list. Your choice. I really don't give a rat's ass.

Ignore list?

You gay

from YOUR link:
blamed its bankruptcy on changes in demand and regulations related to the Clean Air Act.

And my link also makes a big deal about how Trump REVERSED most of the regulations regarding environmental damage due to coal mining.
And now we are having 90 degree temperatures in Anchorage for the first time. 50% of arctic ice which serves as a thermostat has melted since 1980. Ocean temperatures keep increasing resulting in erratic weather. Flood waters are the worst in 500 years. Now in places the worst in a 1,000 years. Pacific Salmon that are cold water fishes are dying. Ocean coral which is very susceptible temperature changes is dying. The population of honey bees and butterfly are decreasing. To coal, I say, good riddance. We certainly don't need more greenhouse gases.

First time?

Ignore list?

You gay

...and another Trump supporter revels his bigotry....

from YOUR link:

but there are a few cars on the road--just a few

Ignore list?

You gay

...and another Trump supporter revels his bigotry....

Not the one that has anyone on ignore, that would be you.

I just let Kat or will do that for me :)

Bwaaaahhhhhaaaaa. Nice retort, when proven how much of a retarded individual you are. Have a nice day, Merry Christmas, and ignore me if you want. That is YOUR choice.

Bwaaaahhhhhaaaaa. Nice retort, when proven how much of a retarded individual you are. Have a nice day, Merry Christmas, and ignore me if you want. That is YOUR choice.

Okee Dokee, Anda. I'll check back with you in two or three years to see if you have emotionally evolved past age 16.

The coal miners want their jobs back, why aren't the Democrats assisting the president to get his pro-coal proposals passed?

from YOUR link:

I agree global warming is bad, but that mostly has to do with lack of mass transit, not coal.
We really have no alternative to coal, because wind and solar, as nice as they are, are not consistent or reliable enough.
I believe bees and butterflys are dying from glyphosates like RoundUp by Monsanto, not temperature.

Is President Donald Trump losing his fight to save coal? Third major company since May files for bankruptcy Link

Trump's doomed efforts to artificially manipulate the nation's capitalist economy fails again.
This is one of the many problems with rightwing reactionaryism: the blind adherence to anachronistic industries such as coal and18th Century economic dogma no longer relevant or applicable in the 21st Century.

I wish I could agree, but however, we only have 20 years or so of oil and natural gas, while we have about 200 years worth of coal.
So it is going to be coal, whether we like it or not.
The main need is not for transportation but fertilizer production, so that we all do not starve to death.
Fertilizers increase agricultural yields by about a factor of 4.

Retraining has nothing at all to do with it.
There are no other jobs in coal country.
If the coal closes down, then all the stores, gas stations, bowling alleys, churches, etc., all close down.
So then YES, it is a problem for government, just like a hurricane or some other disaster.

Trump's next move is to junk all diesel locomotives, and build coal burning steam engines.

There are very few jobs in natural gas.
It is almost all automated.
And natural gas is actually very limited and will be gone in less than 20 years anyway.
Not to mention that natural gas comes from fracking, and that leaks so much natural gas into the atmosphere, it is much dirtier than the CO2 produced from burning coal.

The coal miners want their jobs back, why aren't the Democrats assisting the president to get his pro-coal proposals passed?

Oh, it is the democrats that are keeping Trump from keeping his campaign promise to the coal miners!. Apparently, trump is not accountable for any of his own failures, in spite of his having roiled back all of the Obama era EPA coal mining regulations.

Retraining has nothing at all to do with it.
There are no other jobs in coal country.
If the coal closes down, then all the stores, gas stations, bowling alleys, churches, etc., all close down.
So then YES, it is a problem for government, just like a hurricane or some other disaster.

Golly, when my job died in Dallas, I move to Minneapolis to work. And then to Colorado, later to Michigan, then to Oklahoma, CA, Nevada, Louisiana, and Texas. I guess coal miners are not able to seek jobs outside of their local county, due to broken legs, or something.

Forum List

Back