Revenge of the RINOs

Never lived in that terror because they're dumb as dog shit...but we all know they work 24/7...and somehow still never get the job done.
By the way, have you noticed how much better MS software has been since Trump stomped on Bill Gate's feet 4 years ago?
Poor MS had to hire Americans!
Poor little Bill Gates.
I know this because I go on Quora.

Actually, MS works the same it always has... But you go on, buddy.
I have friends whose kids work at MS since Trump became President, but nice try anyway.
Of course, under Biden, they will all be laid off.

At least 100k Republican voters in AZ voted for someone other than Donald Trump.

As of Saturday, it appeared that about 100,000 voters in Arizona's Maricopa County alone, which makes up about half the state's population, voted for Biden and Democratic U.S. Senate candidate Mark Kelly but chose all Republicans for a host of other state offices, said Garrett Archer, the former chief data analyst for the Arizona secretary of state.​

That fact hurt Trump, BIGLY!

This guy in the video was a prophet and which a prophet is someone who has the spirit of God in them. That God uses their bodies as an instrument, like a conduit, or you can say like a broadcasting instrument like T.V. or a radio. Like in the story of Jeremiah. He told Jeremiah do not be afraid to speak before others because He will be speaking through him. The prophets in Biblical times were treated like kings before there were kings. It is because God controlled them like they were the machines and God is the operator that operates these machines. That is why when the Israelites requested for a king to rule over them, that God was upset, because they were actually rejecting Him as their leader.
But Kim prophesied about corruption in both parties. that eventually there will be a new party that everyone from each parties will merge into.
But in the Bible, the ways or the patterns how God handles things. He will cut down both political trees. But from one of the trees stump, that a shoot will come out of that stump. That it will be the starting of a new party. And so God had used the remnant from the Republican party to start this new party. And so that is why Democrats were walking away from their party to joined the Republican party. Separating the seeds from the chaff.
And now to bring them over to the new party. God have to expose the Republican party so that they will walk away from that party as well. That they will become a people without a party, like the Hebrews were a people without a nation, that is why they were called Hebrew (Habiru). means wanderers, which they were a people without a nation that they've roamed in the wilderness or lived in the outskirts of the towns.
So I guess that the new party is going to start through Pres. Trump.
There have been many people discussing about it. And the only reason why it have to be a party instead of none. That there are some that are born to be followers because of certain conditions that they were born with and there are some that are too old that they are set in their ways. That they have to follow a certain pattern in order for them to survive. And there are some that their I.Q. is so low by these man-made abominations that leads to desolation, that it is impossible for them to think independently.
God cannot let the Republican party that have been corrupted to walk into the next stage, or else they will claim that it was their doing that got Pres. Trump reelected to keep the people under their controlled. Stealing the glory away from the One who have done it.

Isaiah 6:13
And though a tenth remains in the land, it will again be laid waste. But as the terebinth and oak leave stumps when they are cut down, so the holy seed will be the stump in the land.”

Isaiah 11:1
A shoot will come up from the stump of Jesse; from his roots a Branch will bear fruit.

Jeremiah 1
7 But the Lord said to me, “Do not say, ‘I am too young.’ You must go to everyone I send you to and say whatever I command you. 8 Do not be afraid of them, for I am with you and will rescue you,” declares the Lord.

9 Then the Lord reached out his hand and touched my mouth and said to me, “I have put my words in your mouth. 10 See, today I appoint you over nations and kingdoms to uproot and tear down, to destroy and overthrow, to build and to plant.”

11 The word of the Lord came to me: “What do you see, Jeremiah?”

“I see the branch of an almond tree,” I replied.

Mark 8:24
He looked up and said, “I see people; they look like trees walking around.”

Forum List

Back