Video and transcript: Democrat Rod Blagojevich, former governor of Illinois, says election fraud is “a time-honored tradition in big Democrat-controll

Sunsettommy

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2018
Dan from Squirrel hills blog

Video and transcript: Democrat Rod Blagojevich, former governor of Illinois, says election fraud is “a time-honored tradition in big Democrat-controlled cities”

Excerpt:

“If the question is are the Democrats stealing votes in Philadelphia, my answer is, ‘Is the Pope Catholic?’”

“It’s a time-honored tradition in big Democrat-controlled cities like Chicago, my hometown, Philadelphia, to do precisely what they’re doing now. I’ve never seen it on such a magnitude, because this, I think, is an indication of just how widespread it is, how deep it is, and I don’t think it’s just confined to Philadelphia. My instincts, again coming out of Chicago Democratic politics, my instincts tell me it’s going on in Atlanta, it’s going on in Detroit, it’s going on in Milwaukee, it’s going on in Las Vegas.”

LINK

Video and transcript: Democrat Rod Blagojevich, former governor of Illinois, says election fraud is “a time-honored tradition in big Democrat-controlled cities”

Says the guy who was sent to prison because he was caught engaging in corruption.

So what's next for you? Cooking tips from Jeffrey Dahmner? Home improvement tips from John Gacy (29 Ways to Insulate your house!)

Says the guy who was sent to prison because he was caught engaging in corruption.

So what's next for you? Cooking tips from Jeffrey Dahmner? Home improvement tips from John Gacy (29 Ways to Insulate your house!)

A typical counterpoint free reply from you, not at all surprised that you have no interest to see if his claims are valid or not, you just attack him with an useless deflection, which means your cogent reply well is bone dry.

Blago went to prison for shaking down a CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL.

And the minute Trump commuted his sentence, he became a Right Wing Hero.

Here is his desperate deflection from Rods vote cheating claims of his party. He knows he can't address it, therefore attack him for past mistakes instead, which really means Joe here has no credible answer to Rods allegations, and he KNOWS it!

:cool:

A typical counterpoint free reply from you, not at all surprised that you have no interest to see if his claims are valid or not, you just attack him with an useless deflection, which means your cogent reply well is bone dry.

No, I've really had no interest in anything that Blago has to say. I didn't when he was governor and I don't know that he's a disgrace convict.

Actually, his comments sound like a lot of projection. "Everyone does it" is often the complaint of someone caught doing something he shouldn't be doing.

Forum List

Back