Revenge of the RINOs

At least 100k Republican voters in AZ voted for someone other than Donald Trump.

As of Saturday, it appeared that about 100,000 voters in Arizona's Maricopa County alone, which makes up about half the state's population, voted for Biden and Democratic U.S. Senate candidate Mark Kelly but chose all Republicans for a host of other state offices, said Garrett Archer, the former chief data analyst for the Arizona secretary of state.​

One report I read this morning estimated that Biden's vote share across the country was 2.5% higher than the Democrats' vote share in Congressional districts.

It isn't surpising. Dems never stopped being a right-wing party

Screen Shot 2020-11-11 at 6.08.13 PM.png

Trump's hardcore base told the RINOs to leave.

So they did.

And guess what happened?

View attachment 412556

Winning politically means making the tent bigger, not smaller.

So what is Billyfuckshit saying ?

He can turn his back on us......and we can't turn our back on him ?

Without us, he's worthless.

We already showed what we could do.

If no coronavirus....trump wins hands down.

Fuck off Billy.

One report I read this morning estimated that Biden's vote share across the country was 2.5% higher than the Democrats' vote share in Congressional districts.

But is that saying anything?

Here's the deal. ONly about 40 COngressional districts were actually in play. The other 400 or So never were.

My congressional district, the GOP didn't even bother to run a candidate.

But is that saying anything?

Here's the deal. ONly about 40 COngressional districts were actually in play. The other 400 or So never were.

My congressional district, the GOP didn't even bother to run a candidate.
Why would an R run for anything in Chicago?

To tell you the truth, I can only define the word Republican by what I've seen for the last 40 years.
Open Borders scum.

Still living in terror some Indian chick can do your job better?
Never lived in that terror because they're dumb as dog shit...but we all know they work 24/7...and somehow still never get the job done.
By the way, have you noticed how much better MS software has been since Trump stomped on Bill Gate's feet 4 years ago?
Poor MS had to hire Americans!
Poor little Bill Gates.
I know this because I go on Quora.

To tell you the truth, I can only define the word Republican by what I've seen for the last 40 years.
Open Borders scum.

Still living in terror some Indian chick can do your job better?
It's also very nasty of you not to tell them that they will be fired when they finally get their Green Cards and they ask for an American salary.
You really are a low life.

Never lived in that terror because they're dumb as dog shit...but we all know they work 24/7...and somehow still never get the job done.
By the way, have you noticed how much better MS software has been since Trump stomped on Bill Gate's feet 4 years ago?
Poor MS had to hire Americans!
Poor little Bill Gates.
I know this because I go on Quora.

Actually, MS works the same it always has... But you go on, buddy.

Forum List

Back