Gospel Sunday Morning Cancelled

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Hey I'm completely sorry for doing this when I said that we would probably have it this morning, but there's just not enough songs I know without getting into way too many repeats, and the evening ones weren't as popular as Friday Night Dance Night, so it's henceforth cancelled. lg325 tagging you since you've participated in these, but I do believe that there's another thread around here about favorite Christian music. :)

I don't think the modern vocalists are close to the musical talent of the older ones, and yes it gets old hearing the same songs over and over and over for 50 years.

One good one was an old one that had lyrics that went something like 'they made a boy a king...' that I haven't heard in a long long while though; it was big with the black choirs for a long time. Don't know the name of it or remember any more of the lyrics.

Last edited:
Hey I'm completely sorry for doing this when I said that we would probably have it this morning, but there's just not enough songs I know without getting into way too many repeats, and the evening ones weren't as popular as Friday Night Dance Night, so it's henceforth cancelled. lg325 tagging you since you've participated in these, but I do believe that there's another thread around here about favorite Christian music. :)

COVID shutdown?

I hate when that happens.

Forum List

Back