Revealed; Four Supreme Court Justices Attend Right Wing Gala After Roe Decision

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
Four U.S. Supreme Court justices attended the black-tie dinner gala at the first Federal Society convention since the court overturned Roe vs. Wade in its controversial Dobbs vs. Jackson Women's Health decision.

All credibility with the court is gone. It is now a majority of partisan perjurers. Any steps to needed to restore democracy hat credibility is now justified. Any steps.

I would go to anyone's gala if it meant I got to wear my tuxedo!

sean-connerys-pistol-used-in-first-james-bond-movie-auctioned-sold-for-a-whopping-256000-001.jpg

Freedom of association, along with freedom of speech, MUST be stopped for good!

Otherwise, democracy is doomed!!!!

Worse than that, it appears that these Justices have ties to an organization that supports the Constitution. A terrible blow to the credibility of officials whose job it is to uphold the Constitution.

Can anyone imagine that such filth as skews13 or those behind Raw Story might find this concerning?

Four U.S. Supreme Court justices attended the black-tie dinner gala at the first Federal Society convention since the court overturned Roe vs. Wade in its controversial Dobbs vs. Jackson Women's Health decision.

All credibility with the court is gone. It is now a majority of partisan perjurers. Any steps to needed to restore democracy hat credibility is now justified. Any steps.
So?, your absurd analysis aside.

Worse than that, it appears that these Justices have ties to an organization that supports the Constitution. A terrible blow to the credibility of officials whose job it is to uphold the Constitution.

Can anyone imagine that such filth as skews13 or those behind Raw Story might find this concerning?
That filthy document that notes the right to bear arms as well??? :eek:

Cry elsewhere. No one here is interested.

So you can't count on SCOTUS. Deal with it.

Frankly, the biggest mistake liberals have made was counting on the courts to protect reproductive choice. Instead, they let RW politicians pass goofy laws in the red states, thinking the court would never do anything so stupid as to overturn Roe.

Now they need to do what they did this year. Bring this issue to the forefront. Make the GOP defend these dumb laws.

They aren't even trying to hide it any more. But here's the thing. Dems need to start their own long game movement to fight back against what the FS has done. Namely, infest the nation's courts with extremist conservatives.
Frankly, I don't think the Dems can pull it off. It takes the kind of devious, unscrupulous mind of singular focus Mitch McTreason has had over the years, stuffing the courts with radicals. We don't have anyone like that. Nor do we have someone like Leonard Leo, willing to put forth unqualified hacks to fill vacant seats on the bench. Not to mention that no series of Dem prez's would ever allow a radically leftist organization to pick nominees for them as Repub prez's have.

You people getting uppity?

I'm here to help.

I'd love to show you your place.

And put you in it.

Instead, they let RW politicians pass goofy laws in the red states
They let them? So it's the Dem's fault anti-abortion zealots in states controlled by Repubs passed regressive laws? Is it so hard to admit the responsibility lies with Repubs?

They aren't even trying to hide it any more. But here's the thing. Dems need to start their own long game movement to fight back against what the FS has done. Namely, infest the nation's courts with extremist conservatives.
Frankly, I don't think the Dems can pull it off. It takes the kind of devious, unscrupulous mind of singular focus Mitch McTreason has had over the years, stuffing the courts with radicals. We don't have anyone like that. Nor do we have someone like Leonard Leo, willing to put forth unqualified hacks to fill vacant seats on the bench. Not to mention that no series of Dem prez's would ever allow a radically leftist organization to pick nominees for them as Repub prez's have.
68% of single women voted Prog in the last election. And you do not even know what that means.

Forum List

Back