Rev. Al Sharpton pays himself $1,000,000 from his “charity”.

Your last sentence is utter nonsense

You're absolutely right ... total rubbish ... it's a complete waste of time researching a better financial structure for tax savings ... it's an urban myth that one-percenters pay less taxes, every one of them pay the same rate as you do, 40%-50% right? ... what was I thinking? ...
Insulting the entire middle class is lazy

Again you're right ... the Lower Class deserves the same insults ... how petty of me to exclude them ... they do their part paying my fair share of the tax load ...

The entire Middle Class elect rich people every election ... and then wonder why rich people get so many tax breaks ... through all of history ...

How much does Trump pay himself? Oh that's right no one has seen his tax filings.
The IRS has, which is the only entity that needs to see them.

My understanding is the The Donald is under automatic annual IRS audits ... that's how bad his taxes are ... but We the People knew that before the 2016 election, and elected him anyway ... and I'm absolutely sure many voted for him because he's in hot water with the IRS ...

If Democrats really wanted to see his tax filings, they'd grant him immunity for any and all prosecution based on what the tax filings contain ...
Who cares what "your understanding" is.

Again you're right ... the Lower Class deserves the same insults ... how petty of me to exclude them ... they do their part paying my fair share of the tax load ...

The entire Middle Class elect rich people every election ... and then wonder why rich people get so many tax breaks ... through all of history ...
Actually that’s not true either lol

My understanding is the The Donald is under automatic annual IRS audits ... that's how bad his taxes are ...
Trump took a legal tax write off on one of his properties that were immediately put on chapter 11, and he is stretching his deductions out over several years, which is also legal.

I suspect that this is why he doesnt want to share his tax filings with the public; it would look embarrassing to most people and the democrats know this.

How much does Trump pay himself? Oh that's right no one has seen his tax filings.
The IRS has, which is the only entity that needs to see them.

So WTF are you crying about Rev Sharpton's.
Because we know he owes, or owed, millions in unpaid taxes.

We don't know what the hell Trump owes or doesn't owe because he is hiding his taxes, but that could soon change and dumbass like you are going to be looking stupid.

Maybe if he took a pay cut he could pay his back taxes.

Race hustling is pretty lucrative.

Al Sharpton gets $1M in pay from his own charity, tax filings show
I didn't know MSNBC was a charity! Who reports this stuff? I needs ta know quick, fast and a hurry!
This isn't about MSNBC, this is about his "charity". Please learn to read.
I know but you said his charity paid him a million dollars. He works for MSNBC that pays his salary. That can't be correct.

Trump took a legal tax write off on one of his properties that were immediately put on chapter 11, and he is stretching his deductions out over several years, which is also legal.

I suspect that this is why he doesnt want to share his tax filings with the public; it would look embarrassing to most people and the democrats know this.

Worse ... it took a few years to write that off and he paid zero income taxes those years ... zilch ... nada ... goose egg ... all perfectly legal ... isn't America great already? ...

Forum List

Back