Returned From DC With Huge Information About The Next 10 Days Of Darkness

Octoldit

Gold Member
Sep 8, 2008
Just Returned From DC With Huge Information About The Next 10 Days Of Darkness - 1/10/2021

www.awesomeprophecy.com

Just Returned From DC With Huge Information About The Next 10 Days Of Darkness - 1/10/2021

www.awesomeprophecy.com

I've got news for you. Few, if any, of the people on here will watch a video that lasts 1 hour and 27 minutes.

Perhaps you could summerize?

In situations in this, of this type of significance those not willing to spent an hour and half to be informed are not the people this information can help.

Quite arrogant of you to speak on what people will or won't watch, and for how long.

He speaks for himself well, does not need me to summarize.

Anyone viewing message boards are not woke.

Last edited:
Quite arrogant of you to speak what people will or won't watch, and for how long.

I won't watch it ... I have more important stuff to binge ...

V8kMYY35QNBmrUN7MErdyS.jpg

In situations in this, of this type of significance those not willing to spent an hour and half to be informed are not the people this information can help.

Quite arrogant of you to speak on what people will or won't watch, and for how long.

He speaks for himself well, does not need me to summarize.

Anyone viewing message boards are not woke.

I am not saying anything about the information in the video, good or bad.

What I said is based on years of being on political forums. But suit yourself.

www.awesomeprophecy.com

Yup. Someone told me about it last week. Wonder if it really will happen. Trump ain't done yet folks.

It all started in Italy and this week should be very interesting. LOL

Forum List

Back