Melania Trump condemns the Capitol riot

Oz and the Orchestra

Platinum Member
May 25, 2020
Lake District England
Melania Trump condemns the Capitol riot but hits back at 'salacious gossip and unwarranted personal attacks on me' after claims she was holding a photo shoot as anarchy unfolded
By TIM STICKINGS FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 11:19, 11 January 2021 | UPDATED: 11:24, 11 January 2021
  • https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9134025/Melania-Trump-condemns-Capitol-riot.html#comments
    Melania Trump today broke her silence on last week's mob attack on the Capitol, saying she 'absolutely condemns the violence' incited by her husband and calling for 'healing' as the couple prepares to leave office.
    In a 600-word essay published by the White House, the first lady said she was 'disappointed and disheartened' by the rampage which left five people dead as Trump supporters rampaged through Congress while it certified Joe Biden's victory.
    But she also hit out at 'salacious gossip and unwarranted personal attacks on me' after claims that she was supervising a photoshoot as the violence unfolded.

Gosh they're all coming out of the woodwork now, a bit late but it must be the last straw when your own wife sticks the knife in, justifiably I should add.

Oz

Melania Trump condemns the Capitol riot but hits back at 'salacious gossip and unwarranted personal attacks on me' after claims she was holding a photo shoot as anarchy unfolded

• Melania Trump condemns the Capitol riot
    Melania Trump today broke her silence on last week's mob attack on the Capitol, saying she 'absolutely condemns the violence' incited by her husband and calling for 'healing' as the couple prepares to leave office.
    In a 600-word essay published by the White House, the first lady said she was 'disappointed and disheartened' by the rampage which left five people dead as Trump supporters rampaged through Congress while it certified Joe Biden's victory.
    But she also hit out at 'salacious gossip and unwarranted personal attacks on me' after claims that she was supervising a photoshoot as the violence unfolded.

Gosh they're all coming out of the woodwork now, a bit late but it must be the last straw when your own wife sticks the knife in, justifiably I should add.

Oz

She’ll divorce him and make more money without him...

Oz

I suppose that's the sort of thing a trophy wife would do when the chips are down.

Oz

By a book deal "What is was life being married to Trump"

Oz

By a book deal "What is was life being married to Trump"
As long as she spares us the 'nitty gritty'. - God that would be disgusting.

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Fb4019b46-75f9-11e8-a95e-4d8f3c5d626c.jpg

Forum List

Back