Retirees must love Biden

Thank you, we will. The only reason Dementia won was mail-in voting. Mail in gets all those welfare people to vote from their kitchen table whereas they would never drag their lazy asses to the polls and vote. In the process draws in the most politically ignorant to vote that don't even know WTF they're voting on.

You won't have that going for you next election no matter how hard the Communists try. That and anybody with a half a brain realizes what a mistake they made every time they get gasoline or go to the grocery store which is most everybody.
Really, another Chinese back hoax ? How incompetent is the Trump admin. They head the agencies which insure election integrity of national elections. How incompetent are the repo poll watchers ?

Really, another Chinese back hoax ? How incompetent is the Trump admin. They head the agencies which insure election integrity of national elections. How incompetent are the repo poll watchers ?

WTF did you ever get that information from? Elections are conducted and overseen by the local election commissions, not the federal government.

Ask Donnie Boy 👦🏿

Can you show me where in the Constitution it says you have a right to have a ballot delivered to your door, to have that ballot picked up and delivered to the voting location, or to have people harness your vote along with others at unattended drop boxes?

Let me tell you we've been voting the same way since our founding until this mail-in crap started. Understandable for those who can't be there in person, but inexcusable for able bodied Americans to use.

The Communist party relies on the politically ignorant. Look at any lower educated inner-city and see how they vote. They're not living in the inner-city out of choice. That's why their so called voter reform act included mail-in only. If not for the stupid people, Democrats would never have leadership ever again.

If it were up to me, you would have to take a very simple multiple answer test on events and current polices. If you don't pass, you don't vote until next election if you could educate yourself to learn enough to pass that test.

Republicans would welcome such a condition. Democrats would be rioting in the street as they always do.
Where do you live?

Nobody riots HERE

WTF did you ever get that information from? Elections are conducted and overseen by the local election commissions, not the federal government.
That’s strange. All requests for investigations and prosecutions are referred to federal courts. Any election fraud in elections for federal office is a federal offense dummmy. Local election boards report fraud cases to the federal prosecuting office for investigation and prosecution. That’s the AG and the federal judges. Guess what ? Trump tried and failed because he had no evidence. Guess the gop poll watchers were incompetent. BLAME TRUMP AND HIS ADMIN.

State party representatives of the gop should have reported election fraud to the AG office which is under Trump during the last election. You are totally incompetent. Neither can you read.

Last edited:
Boy are you stupid. All requests for investigations and prosecutions are referred to federal courts. Any election fraud in elections for federal office is a federal offense dummmy. Local election boards report fraud cases to the federal prosecuting office for investigation and prosecution. That’s the AG and the federal judges. Guess what ? Trump tried and failed because he had no evidence. Guess the gop poll watchers were incompetent. BLAME TRUMP AND HIS ADMIN.

State party representatives of the gop should have reported election fraud to the AG office which is under Trump during the last election. You are totally incompetent. Neither can you read.
He is stupid but you have no idea who Rick Manning is? Amazing. You have zero intellectual curiosity

Excellent and the repercussions were...zero. My post was not in violation of any rules, Mr. Transocrat sir. Cancel Culture is not practiced by the moderators here. You will not silence me.
That character is going around saying “post reported” to everyone.

You need help. Write this down for future reference before you make any other Fake news statements about the role of the Fed in elections.
The election can include local candidates too.
An election crime is generally a federal crime if:

• The ballot includes one or more federal candidates
  • An election or polling place official abuses their office
  • The conduct involves false voter registration
  • The crime intentionally targets minority protected classes
  • The activity violates federal campaign finance laws

Last edited:
He is stupid but you have no idea who Rick Manning is? Amazing. You have zero intellectual curiosity
Wow. Why should I care anything about Rick Manning ? You’re the one with the problem. That should keep to frightened for a long time. Hillary still has your pants wet 8 years after she held elected office. Really, do you believe in contrail poison too ?

Wow. Why should I care anything about Rick Manning ? You’re the one with the problem. That should keep to frightened for a long time. Hillary still has your pants wet 8 years after she held elected office. Really, do you believe in contrail poison too ?
I have not mentioned HRC once. You have. You idiot Transocrat. Why are you lying?

I have not mentioned HRC once. You have. You idiot Transocrat. Why are you lying?
Rick Manning, Birthism, Hunter……all a pattern of delusion. None of which has turned out true…..etc Obama wearing tan suits. Guilty as charged. Now Rick Manning. You’re all up tight about Ricky boy. Good for you. Seriously. You believe the contrail shit ?

Rick Manning, Birthism, Hunter……all a pattern of delusion. None of which has turned out true…..etc Obama wearing tan suits. Guilty as charged. Now Rick Manning. You’re all up tight about Ricky boy. Good for you. Seriously. You believe the contrail shit ?
Rick Manning is a baseball player like Eck and has zero to do with politics you idiot lying Transocrat. I never mentioned birthism. You did. The laptop story is true. You’re an unintelligent hack. Aka typical Biden voter.

You need help. Write this down for future reference before you make any other Fake news statements about the role of the Fed in elections.
The election can include local candidates too.
An election crime is generally a federal crime if:

• The ballot includes one or more federal candidates
  • An election or polling place official abuses their office
  • The conduct involves false voter registration
  • The crime intentionally targets minority protected classes
  • The activity violates federal campaign finance laws

Read the post I'm responding to. He (she) said the feds lead the agencies that insure election integrity? What agencies? Elections are conducted and overseen by the county, not the feds. At the most the state decides on hours and days of operation of voting places so there is no confusion. There is no federal oversight which is why Trump tried to have the courts look into his claims of election fraud.

That’s strange. All requests for investigations and prosecutions are referred to federal courts. Any election fraud in elections for federal office is a federal offense dummmy. Local election boards report fraud cases to the federal prosecuting office for investigation and prosecution. That’s the AG and the federal judges. Guess what ? Trump tried and failed because he had no evidence. Guess the gop poll watchers were incompetent. BLAME TRUMP AND HIS ADMIN.

The federal courts only decide on laws and constitutionality of laws, not election fraud. The only reason they got involved in the Gore/ Bush race was because the Florida federal judge was legislating from the bench and the Supreme Court asked that clown WTF did he think he was doing.

Yes, crimes are handled on the national level but they don't set the rules, oversee elections, or set hours of operation. That's all handled locally. If there is evidence that somebody committed fraud they will be prosecuted on the federal level if it's a federal election, but that's all they can do.

Forum List

Back