Results of the "Million Muslim March" and "2 Million Bikers" events in Wsh DC

i can only assume that there were more D.C. rats in attendance seeking food scraps, just like when a few million rats showed up at the Ed Schultz rally in 2010? or was it 2009.

That was the Beck teabagger rally. I heard the stench of dirty diapers and ben gay was horrific.

Actually, it was an attack by terrorists.

Both groups when to DC to practice their right to free speech.

Why do you feel American Muslims have no rights? :eusa_eh:

Coy dog, you should stay out of the semantics game. You aren't very good at it. The WTC was brought down by muslims who hijacked American jetliners. They got their driver's licenses in TN without ID and took enough flying lessons to drive a jumbo jet around in the air, but not enough to land it or to get it air born.

The 9/11 attacks were committed by criminals who happened to be Muslim, where their religion is incidental and not representative of Islam in general, including Muslim Americans.

Are you just an apologist or are you truly this fucking STUPID?

Coy dog, you should stay out of the semantics game. You aren't very good at it. The WTC was brought down by muslims who hijacked American jetliners. They got their driver's licenses in TN without ID and took enough flying lessons to drive a jumbo jet around in the air, but not enough to land it or to get it air born.

The 9/11 attacks were committed by criminals who happened to be Muslim, where their religion is incidental and not representative of Islam in general, including Muslim Americans.

Are you just an apologist or are you truly this fucking STUPID?

that would be both

The boston bombings wasn't religiously motivated,

You are lying.

Boston Marathon bombings - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

During an initial interrogation in the hospital, Dzhokhar—who was arrested not having been read his Miranda rights—said Tamerlan was the mastermind. He said they were motivated by extremist Islamist beliefs and the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan

Motive-Extremist Islamic beliefs, including reactions to U.S. foreign policy towards Muslim countries.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The boston bombings wasn't religiously motivated,

You are lying.

Boston Marathon bombings - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

During an initial interrogation in the hospital, Dzhokhar—who was arrested not having been read his Miranda rights—said Tamerlan was the mastermind. He said they were motivated by extremist Islamist beliefs and the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan

Motive-Extremist Islamic beliefs, including reactions to U.S. foreign policy towards Muslim countries.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Something to be said for consistency
:clap2:

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
The US military uses the nazi germany helmet to this day? The hell is wrong with you? :cuckoo:

I can't even believe I have to say this!

Yes, the US helmet is based on the exact same principals that the Nazi helmet was based on, and it has been for 30 years!

m34.gif

There, US military helmet, next to a Nazi helmet. Notice how strikingly similar they are? sun brim, lower over the ears to provide more protection, they are both shaped the same way for the same reason.

Of course, you could also have just looked at my avatar you know. There I am, wearing a "Nazi Helmet!"

And now to complete your education. The correct term is not "Nazi Helmet", but Stahlhelm. And it is really not a "Nazi Helmet" at all, the design actually dates back to 1916, during WWI when a replacement was needed for the leather Pickelhaube, which provided no protection. It had already been in use for almost 2 decades before the Nazi party came into power.

There, have you now learned something today?

The US military uses the nazi germany helmet to this day? The hell is wrong with you? :cuckoo:

I can't even believe I have to say this!

Yes, the US helmet is based on the exact same principals that the Nazi helmet was based on, and it has been for 30 years!

m34.gif

There, US military helmet, next to a Nazi helmet. Notice how strikingly similar they are? sun brim, lower over the ears to provide more protection, they are both shaped the same way for the same reason.

Of course, you could also have just looked at my avatar you know. There I am, wearing a "Nazi Helmet!"

And now to complete your education. The correct term is not "Nazi Helmet", but Stahlhelm. And it is really not a "Nazi Helmet" at all, the design actually dates back to 1916, during WWI when a replacement was needed for the leather Pickelhaube, which provided no protection. It had already been in use for almost 2 decades before the Nazi party came into power.

There, have you now learned something today?

Indeed.

The Stahlhelm dates back to WWI times and beyond, well before the Nazis, and our modern-day Kevlar and variant helmets have their roots in the Stahlhelm as well...

The obligatory Wiki write-up on the subject...

Stahlhelm - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Indeed.

The Stahlhelm dates back to WWI times and beyond, well before the Nazis, and our modern-day Kevlar and variant helmets have their roots in the Stahlhelm as well...

The obligatory Wiki write-up on the subject...

Stahlhelm - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It is also popular among bikers for the exact same reasons.

OMG, Tommy Lee is a Nazi!

importimagesource=FPICFP_4822379_Lee_Tommy_FP1_03_1355085.jpg

So is Dan Aykroyd!

ackroydbelushifuneral2_600.jpg

And yea, these two are Nazis if I ever saw them! I mean, I can just picture both of them in white robes and hoods!

ar127498550974736.jpg

Explaining that American-Muslims ‘stand with America against terrorism,’ speaker Ruby Sous said ‘we want to stand here in solidarity with the American people against hate and violence,’ according to the Times.

Christian protestors who showed up to protest against the Muslim rally – in addition to the motorcycled masses – shouted back ‘you picked the wrong day!’

'2 Million Bikers' descend on DC to protest Muslim 9/11 rally | Mail Online
This sort of hate and ignorance is sad, where some seek to deny American citizens their right to Free Expression based solely on their religion.

9/11 was an attack on all Americans, of all religions, including Muslims.
You do realize the original three who started the Million Muslim March are
anti-Semite 9/11 conspiracy theorists who claim Israel was a co-conspirator of 9/11.
They are 'Truthers"!

What is that little chart?
It's linked to nothing, shows nothing.
It's just a chart that says something without proving it.

Now answer my question.
Show me acts of terrorism by these evangelicals you claim are as bad as Islamic fundimentals?
How about I make it easy.
I name an act if Islamic terror.
You counter with an act of evangelical terror?

The Boston Bombings.
There, that's one.

Now it's your turn!!

The boston bombings wasn't religiously motivated, but if you want an example of right wing terrorism, look no further than the oklahoma city bombing.

The Boston bombings were not religiously motivated, despite the fact that the bombers said that was EXACTLY the motivation, ooooooooookkkkkkkkkkk.....................

You are not following the rules.
Remember.
You said EVANGELICALS were just as bad as jihadists.
I challenged you to a game.
I gave you one Islamic terrorist attack.

I'm still waiting for the evangelical terror attack.
List one, then I will list another Islamic terror attack.
Tim mc V was a nut. He was a lunatic radical with as much in common with most conservatives as Maggie thatcher had with the IRA.
That being they were polar opposites!!

Google the "ku klux klan" and you will find 1000's of incidents of right wing christian lynchings, beatings, and murders going on for over 100 years,..

Forum List

Back