Restauarant getting heat for "Black Olives Matter" shirt.

What do they copy; being loud and obnoxious?
No. Thats something whites made up. They cant help it being part neanderthal.

So, blacks are loud, obnoxious and uneducated and you're calling whites the neanderthals? :lmao:
No I said whites were loud, obnoxious and uneducated and yes I'm saying whites are part neanderthal.
Gee, how Hitler-esque of you.
Hitler was white. I'm more like Marcus Garvey.
Keep your creepy fantasies to yourself.

Restaurant a couple of miles now serving scoops of chocolate ice cream with chocklate sprinkles on top and a whipped-cream smirk on one side the the scoop.

They's called "Obama Pies".

Liberals - who you'd expect to be up in arms - are lapping them up 'cause there's a rumor that the base is not ice cream at all....rather, Obama shit. Something they just can't pass up.

Green olives matter more. Yum.

I could eat an entire jar with a spoon. lol. I make a green and black olive tapenade that is out of sight. I put that jazz on some lightly toasted french bread brushed with garlic infused olive oil. Yum town!

Restaurant a couple of miles now serving scoops of chocolate ice cream with chocklate sprinkles on top and a whipped-cream smirk on one side the the scoop

Yuck! That sounds far too rich. Give me White House Cherry anyday.

When Black people make up something everyone tries to copy them. Cultural appropriation at its finest.

Black culture sucks, honestly.
White culture loves Black culture even though they can never get it right. Thats why they copy everything.

Of course, Mozart, Beethoven, Michelangelo, Paganini, Liszt, Isaac Newton, Mendeleev, Pavlov, Dickens, Shakespeare,
Leonardo di Vinci, Verdi, Archimedes, and thousands of others learned and shamelessly copied their arts and achievements from blacks who weren't smart enough to leave a written legacy and write their history.
All of them stole stuff from Black culture or were educated by the Moors. You europeans were on the way back to the caves from which you sprang from your neanderthal roots. Its funny to see how white people believe their own twisting of the facts. You monkeys were regressing after Africans first taught you civilization.

When Black people make up something everyone tries to copy them. Cultural appropriation at its finest.

White culture loves Black culture even though they can never get it right. Thats why they copy everything.

Of course, Mozart, Beethoven, Michelangelo, Paganini, Liszt, Isaac Newton, Mendeleev, Pavlov, Dickens, Shakespeare,
Leonardo di Vinci, Verdi, Archimedes, and thousands of others learned and shamelessly copied their arts and achievements from blacks who weren't smart enough to leave a written legacy and write their history.
All of them stole stuff from Black culture or were educated by the Moors. You europeans were on the way back to the caves from which you sprang from your neanderthal roots. Its funny to see how white people believe their own twisting of the facts. You monkeys were regressing after Africans first taught you civilization.

Thanks for the fake history lesson. Meanwhile, Africa is a third world continent.

Thanks for the fake history lesson. Meanwhile, Africa is a third world continent.
Whites made up fake history. Thats why they have been caught in so many lies. Africa was a 1rst world continent until whites fucked it up.

Whites made up fake history. Thats why they have been caught in so many lies. Africa was a 1rst world continent until whites fucked it up.

A country can only be fucked up from within first. Even if you want to call whites the hatchet men, it was blacks selling out other blacks that allowed it to happen.

But black olives do matter.

Not really. Theyre just like white people that want to be Black. They have to go through a process to get their Black color. Its not natural.
Is that like blacks want to be White and the not natural straightener they put on their hair so it pokes out all over but straight and weird looking? I have seen black ladies with straightened hair and when they bend their heads, the hair is stiff and looks like an arrow instead of hanging down their backs and neck. It looks dumb. So do blonde blacks.

Kinda like that?

Forum List

Back