Restauarant getting heat for "Black Olives Matter" shirt.

When Black people make up something everyone tries to copy them. Cultural appropriation at its finest.

Black culture sucks, honestly.
White culture loves Black culture even though they can never get it right. Thats why they copy everything.

What do they copy; being loud and obnoxious?
No. Thats something whites made up. They cant help it being part neanderthal.

Restauarant getting heat for "Black Olives Matter" shirt.

Granny says dey should sell `em...

... at Olive Garden restaurants.

I think it is funny and anyone that has a problem with it should unbunch their panties.

But black olives do matter.

Not really. Theyre just like white people that want to be Black. They have to go through a process to get their Black color. Its not natural.

Of course we have to artificially color olives sometimes. Green olives don't belong on pizza or in salads.

We're not talking about the lives of inner city tribesmen that get picked on by the police. We're talking about something that actually does matter.

When Black people make up something everyone tries to copy them. Cultural appropriation at its finest.

White culture loves Black culture even though they can never get it right. Thats why they copy everything.

So, blacks are loud, obnoxious and uneducated and you're calling whites the neanderthals? :lmao:

So, blacks are loud, obnoxious and uneducated and you're calling whites the neanderthals? :lmao:
No I said whites were loud, obnoxious and uneducated and yes I'm saying whites are part neanderthal.

But black olives do matter.

Not really. Theyre just like white people that want to be Black. They have to go through a process to get their Black color. Its not natural.

Of course we have to artificially color olives sometimes. Green olives don't belong on pizza or in salads.

We're not talking about the lives of inner city tribesmen that get picked on by the police. We're talking about something that actually does matter.
Olives should matter to you. You have to forage for food so that makes sense. Tell your olives to stop trying to be Black.

No I said whites were loud, obnoxious and uneducated and yes I'm saying whites are part neanderthal.

I mean, if you live in opposite world like many blacks do.....

Forum List

Back