Restauarant getting heat for "Black Olives Matter" shirt.

Green olives don't belong on pizza or in salads.

Blasphemy! A salad isn't a salad without green olives. Also, egg.
Olives are terrible. My sister in law is Italian and she puts olives on every damn thing. Its a running "white" joke in our family.

More for me! I love olives. I am not Italian, but they are in many of our dishes. Mushrooms are also a staple.

White culture loves Black culture even though they can never get it right. Thats why they copy everything.

What do they copy; being loud and obnoxious?
No. Thats something whites made up. They cant help it being part neanderthal.

So, blacks are loud, obnoxious and uneducated and you're calling whites the neanderthals? :lmao:
No I said whites were loud, obnoxious and uneducated and yes I'm saying whites are part neanderthal.

I mean, if you live in opposite world like many blacks do.....
We do live in an opposite world. White people like to pretend they are smart, important, and cultured but history and actions show they are loud, obnoxious, and have never done anything without another race showing or helping them. I cant think of one thing they excel at other than war and genocide.

Green olives don't belong on pizza or in salads.

Blasphemy! A salad isn't a salad without green olives. Also, egg.
Olives are terrible. My sister in law is Italian and she puts olives on every damn thing. Its a running "white" joke in our family.

More for me! I love olives. I am not Italian, but they are in many of our dishes. Mushrooms are also a staple.
The only thing I like about olives is the oil. Even that burns at a lower temp than other oils.

Black culture sucks, honestly.
White culture loves Black culture even though they can never get it right. Thats why they copy everything.

So, blacks are loud, obnoxious and uneducated and you're calling whites the neanderthals? :lmao:
No I said whites were loud, obnoxious and uneducated and yes I'm saying whites are part neanderthal.
Gee, how Hitler-esque of you.

I mean, if you live in opposite world like many blacks do.....
We do live in an opposite world. White people like to pretend they are smart, important, and cultured but history and actions show they are loud, obnoxious, and have never done anything without another race showing or helping them. I cant think of one thing they excel at other than war and genocide.

You have a bad case of butthurt, honestly.

When Black people make up something everyone tries to copy them.

Really? Since when have white people in this decade in America ever copied their penchant for engaging in riots when someone of their race is shot dead by a cop?
That was a dumb question. White people dont run around shooting white people because they are white. Try again to make sense when you ask a question.

Gee, how Hitler-esque of you.
Hitler was white. I'm more like Marcus Garvey.

The only thing I like about olives is the oil. Even that burns at a lower temp than other oils.

Olive oil is a major staple in this house. I cook with it almost daily.
The taste is sour and doesnt go well with much. Maybe its an acquired taste which is code for "it really doesnt taste good but now I am used to it".

Oh, I totally disagree. I have bottles infused with some rosemary and garlic...marjoram and sage...paprika and cumin. So good!

Olive oil is a major staple in this house. I cook with it almost daily.
The taste is sour and doesnt go well with much. Maybe its an acquired taste which is code for "it really doesnt taste good but now I am used to it".

Oh, I totally disagree. I have bottles infused with some rosemary and garlic...marjoram and sage...paprika and cumin. So good!
Ok. That sounds good. Maybe my sister law just cant cook.

When Black people make up something everyone tries to copy them. Cultural appropriation at its finest.

rolling stones.jpg

When Black people make up something everyone tries to copy them. Cultural appropriation at its finest.

Of course, Mozart, Beethoven, Michelangelo, Paganini, Liszt, Isaac Newton, Mendeleev, Pavlov, Dickens, Shakespeare,
Leonardo di Vinci, Verdi, Archimedes, and thousands of others learned and shamelessly copied their arts and achievements from blacks who weren't smart enough to leave a written legacy and write their history.

Forum List

Back