Republicans win red district in Wisconsin!

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
Shocking news as a very red district in Wisconsin stays red (WI07) and a district they only lost for the first time in decades in 2018 is back to Republican (CA25).
By the way, experts are saying that Republicans could lose CA25 again in November as turnout increases.

Shocking news as a very red district in Wisconsin stays red (WI07) and a district they only lost for the first time in decades in 2018 is back to Republican (CA25).
By the way, experts are saying that Republicans could lose CA25 again in November as turnout increases.

Why would turnout increase? You meant voter fraud would increase since this election was done by mail.

Yeah, the Wisc election is about as surprising as the Dems screwing themselves with a bi-sexual congresswoman being accused of sex with a staffer and an angry husband. LOL

btw, I never thought Rep Hill should have resigned.

Yeah, the Wisc election is about as surprising as the Dems screwing themselves with a bi-sexual congresswoman being accused of sex with a staffer and an angry husband. LOL

btw, I never thought Rep Hill should have resigned.

That was CA, not WI. Are you that easily confused?

Chrissy Smith will be elected over Garcia in the 25th District. Remember, when Fat Donnie endorses somebody it usually means you lost.

The dems will try and do to the national elections what they did to California elections....don't let them win that way....vote by mail is vote tampering...

Chrissy Smith will be elected over Garcia in the 25th District. Remember, when Fat Donnie endorses somebody it usually means you lost.

She sure has a funny way of showing it, being down by 10 points with over 70% of the votes counted.

Oh ,I forgot! The DNC is busily filling out fake ballots as we speak. They just didn't realize how many they needed.

She sure has a funny way of showing it, being down by 10 points with over 70% of the votes counted.

Oh ,I forgot! The DNC is busily filling out fake ballots as we speak. They just didn't realize how many they needed.
Mail in ballots need to be counted. There is no winner yet.

Yeah, but they’re not out of the woods yet. They still gotta figure out where to put the phony ballots to insure they’ll be “discovered” sooner or later and thus eligible to be tallied.

The entire election was supposed to be mail-in only, until the Dems opened a new polling station where they knew they could get more votes. My source shows the count as of that moment. One a mail-in ballot arrives, it can be counted. Fucking dumbass!

The entire election was supposed to be mail-in only, until the Dems opened a new polling station where they knew they could get more votes. My source shows the count as of that moment. One a mail-in ballot arrives, it can be counted. Fucking dumbass!
Shut your trap.

63363f24c557e980ac0a68c4a8d4e5a1

SCV W
May 12, 2020 - 8:39 pm at 8:39 pm

That’s not what my voter packet says. It gives three options. Mail in, drop off, or vote in person.

Yeah, but they’re not out of the woods yet. They still gotta figure out where to put the phony ballots to insure they’ll be “discovered” sooner or later and thus eligible to be tallied.
Either that or which ones they need to misplace.

Why would turnout increase?

Surely, you understand the difference between a general election, particularly a presidential election, and a special election for one Congressional seat.
He knows jack shit about the 25th. Since McKeon was defeated that seat flip flops. Remember the Tony Strickland and wife BS?

"In recent presidential elections the district narrowly voted for Barack Obama (D) in 2008 and Mitt Romney (R) in 2012, while Hillary Clinton (D) won the district by 7 percentage points in 2016.[3]"

Shut your trap.

SCV W

That’s not what my voter packet says. It gives three options. Mail in, drop off, or vote in person.

How does what you posted disagree with what I posted? It doesn't, you fucking dumbass!

When are you going to take some remedial reading classes?

Shut your trap.

SCV W

How does what you posted disagree with what I posted? It doesn't, you fucking dumbass!

When are you going to take some remedial reading classes?
Sure glad I wasn't one of your students.

Reassurance topic number 34

Experts said Hillary was a slam dunk in 2016.

"It's not the people who vote that count, it's the people who count the votes". attributed to Joseph Stalin but no matter who it is still true to this day.

Forum List

Back