Republicans….will you vote in 2024 if Trump isn’t the nominee?

I’m thinking I won’t….and I’m betting many others won’t.
I’m thinking I’d rather watch it all burn to the ground before letting the Left decide who the Right can run.
Your thoughts?
i am voting for anyone other then a demafascist and their 9.1 percent inflation

dembots make the world poorer

I’m thinking I’d rather watch it all burn to the ground before letting the Left decide who the Right can run.
Your thoughts?

I don't want to watch a house burn to the ground I am living in. Because that's exactly what's going to happen, I live in America. I don't want it to burn because it's my home and what happens in it effects me.

I used to say "I want the best person to be president" now I say "anyone but a democrat". But after the past couple of years If Ronald McDonald ran as a Republican I'd vote for him over anyone the Democrats put up.

It depends on the candidate. What I wont do in 2024 is vote for DJT for POTUS.

The Republican Party has had eight years to find a “walk-the-talk” Traditionalist social and fiscal Conservative with charisma and a clean closet to replace DJT on the ballot. It appears they haven’t even tried. So I’ll sit 2024 out as I did in 2008 and 2012.

I don't want to watch a house burn to the ground I am living in. Because that's exactly what's going to happen, I live in America. I don't want it to burn because it's my home and what happens in it effects me.

I used to say "I want the best person to be president" now I say "anyone but a democrat". But after the past couple of years If Ronald McDonald ran as a Republican I'd vote for him over anyone the Democrats put up.
Clowns are about the only candidates who have a chance in today's GOP. 😄

Lol. Little difference between an R and a D. Surely you know this after what has occurred the past few decades.

Voting R or D supports a corrupt system. STOP!

Your thoughts?
I think this thread is dumb as hell.

This is why my loyalty lies with / to the COUNTRY and not with any person or party.

Your thoughts?
Depends on who is running. One thing Trump understood was he faced a hostile liberal media and Trump fought back. Look at RINO trash like Romney and McCain, media whores who were too stupid to realize it, played nice and got gutted by the very media that propped them up. I won't vote for a media whore. I won't vote any of those douchbags that supported that 'gun control' bill or that gay 'marriage' bill.

You're thoughts are stupid. If you don't vote you have no room to bitch about what you get.

My thoughts are: country above a single person.

Do not be an idol-worshipping Leftist. It is absolutely true that the Left did everything they could to destroy Donald Trump. To say "it wasn't fair" is such an understatement, there's no understatement to compare.

However, Trump rarely helped his own cause. He often could not get out of his own way. I'm not interested in a debate on this; I voted for him twice and if he's the nominee, will vote for him again. But I'm not so "all in" that I will give my nation over to Democrats if he's not the nominee. That's never-Trumper stuff, just the other way around.

Let's give Trump a chance to come out of this. He can do it, if he chooses to. He will have to make a new way forward. If he cannot or will not--fine, moving on. I am willing to move on for the good of our country. Are you?

I think this thread is dumb as hell.

This is why my loyalty lies with / to the COUNTRY and not with any person or party.
Look, I was all for DeSantis right up until I realized the Left was/is as well.
I’m just real disappointed in Republicans…they are afraid to run Trump because the Left has made it clear that they better not…it’s just more of the same from nutless Republicans….they concede to the Left every chance they get. For this reason, I’ve always hated the castrated GOP, I just hate them a little less than I hate Democrats. Not voting if Trump isn’t the nominee will be a way to say “FUCK YOU” to the GOP and not feel like the Left played my cards for me…I guarantee I’m not the only one feeling this sort of way right now as Republicans begin to talk about how scared they are to run Trump.

Don’t you have “men” in your life?
We need a PRESIDENT not a pastor or a mentor.

is it possible there is still a grain of sanity in your head?

I don't believe Trump, Biden, or Hillary are good for the country.

and I won't' vote for them.

Don't like that?

The left and Mac have declared war on anyone not on their team, including independents who do not bow to the woke (Marxist) agenda.

LOCK AND LOAD

Your thoughts?
Of course, I will!!!!! I will vote for the GOP candidate.

What a dumb freaking question. Maybe it's wishful thinking on the left or TDS. There are some good GOP candidates out there. What do y'all lefties have?

Forum List

Back