Hawley ran a 7.2 in the 40 at the jan. 6th terrorist attack combine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Banned
For now on instead of saying I'm in a hurry.

I'm going to say I'm in a hawley.

• Funny
Reactions: IM2
For now on instead of saying I'm in a hurry.

I'm going to say I'm in a hawley.
In this modern era, near everything is one way in political theatre in favor for Progs. What were the Prog politicians doing may I ask? The Jan. 6 Memorial on the Mall will have them all buffed repelling the Deplorable hoards I tell you.

• Banned
In this modern era, near everything is one way in political theatre in favor for Progs. What were the Prog politicians doing may I ask? The Jan. 6 Memorial on the Mall will have them all buffed repelling the Deplorable hoards I tell you.
Sure I get called a name and call a right wingers here a name and I get banned.

Go cry in your beer

Josh Hawley’s disgusting raised fist to the mob followed by shots of him running for his life...The perfidious coward is a stand-in for all of the spineless Republicans who brought us to the brink of a constitutional crisis.

Josh Hawley’s disgusting raised fist to the mob followed by shots of him running for his life...The perfidious coward is a stand-in for all of the spineless Republicans who brought us to the brink of a constitutional crisis.

Trump only made the video to go home after fox news reported reinforcements have stabilized the situation and the lawmakers were safe.

Sad. For three hours he watched fox news and waited till the coup wouldn't work after all.

He is quick running from the terrorist.

He must of heard them chanting they wanted to kill pence and thought crap I'm not getting hung also.
Which is more problematic? The sprint through the hallway or the fist pump to Trump's mob?

1658575271587.png

I'd say the sprint is because a large number of his constituents probably like his acknowledgement of the insurrectionists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back