Republicans….will you vote in 2024 if Trump isn’t the nominee?

I’m thinking I won’t….and I’m betting many others won’t.
I’m thinking I’d rather watch it all burn to the ground before letting the Left decide who the Right can run.
Your thoughts?

My thoughts are: country above a single person.

Do not be an idol-worshipping Leftist. It is absolutely true that the Left did everything they could to destroy Donald Trump. To say "it wasn't fair" is such an understatement, there's no understatement to compare.

However, Trump rarely helped his own cause. He often could not get out of his own way. I'm not interested in a debate on this; I voted for him twice and if he's the nominee, will vote for him again. But I'm not so "all in" that I will give my nation over to Democrats if he's not the nominee. That's never-Trumper stuff, just the other way around.

Let's give Trump a chance to come out of this. He can do it, if he chooses to. He will have to make a new way forward. If he cannot or will not--fine, moving on. I am willing to move on for the good of our country. Are you?

I’m thinking I’d rather watch it all burn to the ground before letting the Left decide who the Right can run.
Your thoughts?

I still vote even though we're totally boned

If it's a Jeb McCain ....might as well vote for whatever shitstain Democrat they run ....accelerate the decline and collapse even faster ...Indeed

ajjajajjajajkaa.png

Your thoughts?
If a traitor isn't on the ticket you won't vote.

That's funny.

You are a rino

My thoughts are: country above a single person.

Do not be an idol-worshipping Leftist. It is absolutely true that the Left did everything they could to destroy Donald Trump. To say "it wasn't fair" is such an understatement, there's no understatement to compare.

However, Trump rarely helped his own cause. He often could not get out of his own way. I'm not interested in a debate on this; I voted for him twice and if he's the nominee, will vote for him again. But I'm not so "all in" that I will give my nation over to Democrats if he's not the nominee. That's never-Trumper stuff, just the other way around.

Let's give Trump a chance to come out of this. He can do it, if he chooses to. He will have to make a new way forward. If he cannot or will not--fine, moving on. I am willing to move on for the good of our country. Are you?
Trump's way of being social was magnified many times over by the media, entertainers, prog politicians and elites for their cause. It is difficult to bury someone who actually tried to not screw his voters over. He is not a conservative so much as a populist or realist. His agendas were basic in which most from both parties supported over the years. He kept the Christians from more decline and did not ruffle the feathers of gays and minority groups. His actions were more than his words. His avenue of real complaints may be judges. But even then, they are not the polar opposite of Prog judges who are the true extremists. If he is not the candidate, he is the kingmaker and has a say when the new Repub President is elected.

Trump's way of being social was magnified many times over by the media, entertainers, prog politicians and elites for their cause. It is difficult to bury someone who actually tried to not screw his voters over. He is not a conservative so much as a populist or realist. His agendas were basic in which most from both parties supported over the years. He kept the Christians from more decline and did not ruffle the feathers of gays and minority groups. His actions were more than his words. His avenue of real complaints may be judges. But even then, they are not the polar opposite of Prog judges who are the true extremists. If he is not the candidate, he is the kingmaker and has a say when the new Repub President is elected.
BS he just took Bannon talking points and pitted Americans against each other by lying.

I can't argue with any of this. I would vote for him again if he's the nominee, and would vote for a DeSantis or another candidate like him.

I'm not a never-Trumper.

And I'm not an ONLY Trumper.

America first.

I can't argue with any of this. I would vote for him again if he's the nominee, and would vote for a DeSantis or another candidate like him.

I'm not a never-Trumper.

And I'm not an ONLY Trumper.

America first.
And you guys will lose and claim voter fraud again.

It's what you guys do.

With Trump, potentially.

With DeSantis, probably not. Which makes all your attempts to disqualify Trump hilarious. What y'all doing?
No when you guys lise it because you don't appeal to the american electorate.

DeSantis doesn't look good in head to head polls with Biden already.

Trump loses in head to head polls.

And you guys will lose and claim voter fraud again.

It's what you guys do.
The avenue of mistrust did not start in 2020. Many Repub saviors were anointed but ended up being double agents it seems. Rewarded with jobs as lobbyists or other gem positions after leaving politics. Repubs though have a target on their backs. Vote cheating occurs. And it has been going on for many years. The technique was perfected in urban areas as the votes were never questioned once accusations of racism would sprout up for any perceive infraction in our what is known now as being woke.

Your thoughts?
I won't vote if he is,

Trumpers spent four years watching their man roll out longstanding CIA/neocon agendas like jailing Assange, arming Ukraine, killing the Iran deal, sanctioning Venezuela, invading Syria and vetoing attempts to end the Yemen war, and they still think he's fighting the deep state.

Your thoughts?
I support this. Sounds like a good plan for you guys. 😄

Forum List

Back