Republicans….will you vote in 2024 if Trump isn’t the nominee?

I’m thinking I won’t….and I’m betting many others won’t.
I’m thinking I’d rather watch it all burn to the ground before letting the Left decide who the Right can run.
Your thoughts?

Crazy! That sounds like the Bernie Bruhs, either our guy, or we don't vote, using blackmail to get their way. Our children and grandchildren, deserve a better fate than allowing it to be burnt down because we didn't get our way. If we use that way of thinking, we should just cut off our nose to spite our face, and stay home during the midterms. And yet, every Republican I know is chomping at the bit to vote these fools in power out, and that even includes some Democrats in November. I refuse to make fun of their previous choice, because even they are putting country before party. Logical thinking says------------> I would like a whole loaf, but I will accept 3/4 or 1/2 a loaf, instead of having another whole loaf taken from me and my family!

If you have any investments. If you own a home. If you have saved at all and worked a large chunk of your life to do it, taking your vote and staying home because DJT is or is not leading the Republican ticket is an absurd premise. I am willing to wager that even DJT would say that is the craziest thing he has ever heard, since he also has children and grandchildren, and by such actions, you would be letting his family down too!

Last edited:
I’m thinking I’d rather watch it all burn to the ground before letting the Left decide who the Right can run.
Your thoughts?

Yeah...nice try......

I'm voting for any republican I can....the democrats are destroying this country and just getting them out of office is a good start.......Maybe, just maybe, the people who bitch about the "lesser of two evils," will have recognized what the greater of two evils will do to a country......biden and the rest of the China loving leftists have got to go...

Yeah...nice try......

I'm voting for any republican I can....the democrats are destroying this country and just getting them out of office is a good start.......Maybe, just maybe, the people who bitch about the "lesser of two evils," will have recognized what the greater of two evils will do to a country......biden and the rest of the China loving leftists have got to go...

The GOP has got to be smart, and lets hope they are. They MUST talk to the people thinking about running, and for the good of the country, let no more than 2 more run for the nomination if Trump decides to run. If the votes are dispersed among more than 3, in winner take all states, Trump will win. Don't get me wrong, I WILL support DJT if he is the nominee, but I believe he should have a test of his support to show his strength, and so no more than 2 more should challenge him, then let the chips fall where they may.

I am like Brokeloser when it comes to having the Left tell us who we can, and can not run. But by the same token, I do not want 25 or 30% of the GOP picking our nominee because of winner take all states, while the rest of the vote is split between 6 or 8 candidates.

Use your head GOP! If DJT runs, no more than 2 more challenge for the nod. Use political acumen to make this happen!

I understand your feelings were hurt by Trumps mean tweets…and that you can’t articulate your position.

I don't care about Trumps 'mean tweets'.

JUST HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU.

I don't like the man, never did, never will.

His is not the face I want the world to see when they look at the USA,

Keep wasting bandwidth

I won't see it,

Last edited:
I will vote in 2024 for the GOP nominee no matter who it is. If we allow it, the democrats will fuck up this country so bad that it can't be fixed IMHO. Starting with ending the filibuster and packing the court, then federalizing all the election laws to the benefit of their party, and on and on. I won't mince words about DJT, the man's personality and character are questionable at best, but then again the same can be said for a lot of other people in DC and on both sides of the aisle too. It ain't like anyone has the right moral high ground here, but here's the thing: whatever the repubs do while in control can be undone by the democrats when they get in, as we have seen over the past 18 months. BUT - if the democrats ever get in control like they are now except with at least 50 democrats in the Senate who will vote the party line, then we will do things that cannot be undone, as I noted above. So, if you want a one-party, totalitarian state then vote for the democrats. You'll regret and future generations will hate you for it.

I will vote in 2024 for the GOP nominee no matter who it is. If we allow it, the democrats will fuck up this country so bad that it can't be fixed IMHO. Starting with ending the filibuster and packing the court, then federalizing all the election laws to the benefit of their party, and on and on. I won't mince words about DJT, the man's personality and character are questionable at best, but then again the same can be said for a lot of other people in DC and on both sides of the aisle too. It ain't like anyone has the right moral high ground here, but here's the thing: whatever the repubs do while in control can be undone by the democrats when they get in, as we have seen over the past 18 months. BUT - if the democrats ever get in control like they are now except with at least 50 democrats in the Senate who will vote the party line, then we will do things that cannot be undone, as I noted above. So, if you want a one-party, totalitarian state then vote for the democrats. You'll regret and future generations will hate you for it.
I will vote in 2024 for the GOP nominee no matter who it is. If we allow it,

same line of thought democrats had in 2020, and we ended up with Biden.

We need Trump to undo the tremendous damage done to our country by Potatohead.

I think the lesson Trump learned during his first administration is to not let the Swamp get away with fucking this country and he needs to vet people better for leadership jobs. Fire all the Swamp shitheads.

I also think DeSantis would be great at undoing Potatohead's damage. He fixed a lot of the Liberal policies here in Florida that were bad. He could do it on a Federal level.

I will not vote for a RINO. I didn't vote for those RINO turds McCain and Romney and I won't vote for one now.

I don't think the Republicans have much to worry about in 2024. After this Potatohead disaster it will be a long time before the Democrats win the White House back. Unless they steal it like they did in 2020 they don't have a chance.

same line of thought democrats had in 2020, and we ended up with Biden.

Trump didn't ruin the country the way that Biden and the democrats have. Anybody who wants 4 more years of this shit is crazy. A lot of people didn't like Trump for who he was, his personality and character but not so much for what he did. Which BTW wasn't that bad. In contrast, today a lot of people don't like Biden and the democrats for what they're doing, which sucks IMHO. And not only that but also what they would've done if Manchin and Sinema had not stopped them.

Your thoughts?
I will vote for Trump if he runs. If the GOP nominates someone else I wait and see. Will not support any shit stain democrat boob.

Listen up GOP… Tread lightly, if Trump isn’t your nominee in 2024 many of us won’t go to the polls… You can fuck straight off….we’ll just help burn this fucker to the ground.

Crazy! That sounds like the Bernie Bruhs, either our guy, or we don't vote, using blackmail to get their way. Our children and grandchildren, deserve a better fate than allowing it to be burnt down because we didn't get our way. If we use that way of thinking, we should just cut off our nose to spite our face, and stay home during the midterms. And yet, every Republican I know is chomping at the bit to vote these fools in power out, and that even includes some Democrats in November. I refuse to make fun of their previous choice, because even they are putting country before party. Logical thinking says------------> I would like a whole loaf, but I will accept 3/4 or 1/2 a loaf, instead of having another whole loaf taken from me and my family!

If you have any investments. If you own a home. If you have saved at all and worked a large chunk of your life to do it, taking your vote and staying home because DJT is or is not leading the Republican ticket is an absurd premise. I am willing to wager that even DJT would say that is the craziest thing he has ever heard, since he also has children and grandchildren, and by such actions, you would be letting his family down too!
NOPE… Nominate Trump or we are going to help Democrats burn this fucker to the ground and then I’ll take my family and move to an all white nation like Sweden.

NOPE… Nominate Trump or we are going to help Democrats burn this fucker to the ground and then I’ll take my family and move to an all white nation like Sweden.

Well, it is obvious you are BRILLIANT! A person like you is part of the problem. I can see why Leftists get off calling all of us part of a cult, because you certainly are.

If you are actually a BROKELOSER, you haven't got enough pennies, nor nickels, or dimes, to get you anywhere, lol.

You are no better than MAC and the rest of the clusterfu**s.......you continue to believe you have power, and you have NOTHING! You are blowing smoke up your own a**. The only way DJT is going to get nominated, is because WE decide he is the best bet, not because BROKELOSERS like you tell us to!

You are the equivalent to a far Leftist. Do you realize that?

You are a BROKE LOSER, and if WE decide to nominate DJT, we will carry you to the finish line, and NOT vice-versa. Get that through your head you pathetic a** kisser.

Well, it is obvious you are BRILLIANT! A person like you is part of the problem. I can see why Leftists get off calling all of us part of a cult, because you certainly are.

If you are actually a BROKELOSER, you haven't got enough pennies, nor nickels, or dimes, to get you anywhere, lol.

You are no better than MAC and the rest of the clusterfu**s.......you continue to believe you have power, and you have NOTHING! You are blowing smoke up your own a**. The only way DJT is going to get nominated, is because WE decide he is the best bet, not because BROKELOSERS like you tell us to!

You are the equivalent to a far Leftist. Do you realize that?

You are a BROKE LOSER, and if WE decide to nominate DJT, we will carry you to the finish line, and NOT vice-versa. Get that through your head you pathetic a** kisser.
New age republicans are tired of watching you passive old-schoolers fuck shit up and concede ground to the left…we’re fed up, you didn’t have the nut-sack to stand up to the left…you bent over and took it in the ass with a smile for decades and you fucked us over. You sideliners are done here…let us with balls lead you….let us show you how to accomplish what you never could.

Forum List

Back