Republicans will not debate.

I'll be sure to tell execs they should change our titles to something other than "software engineer." :lmao:

At any rate, database management I've done was as simple as writing SQL scripts that were then applied to the database. That included creating, altering tables, indexes, stored procedures and triggers. It's child's play and didn't require any formal training. That's why there's only 2 on my current team of 30.
To be honest, startups are usually started by spoiled rich kids who don't know what an engineer actually is.
My son is working for one right now.

Almost all the kids in my community who are programming are engineers and/or mathematicians and resent being called programmers.

The parents in my community will not let their kids get a wothless degree in CIS because of the H1-B issue.

LOL

Moron, I already showed this to ya... here it is again just to laugh at you ...

There were 3 presidential debates scheduled in 2020...

Do ya see what that ^^^ says, bedwetter? "First presidential debate", "Second presidential debate" and "Third presidential debate."

An idiot claims first, second and third equals four. :eusa_doh:

Tell us about your imaginary 2021 debates again, Dumbass. :auiqs.jpg: :itsok:

I don't have to prove anything to you. You yourself are the lying piece of shit defending Trump who's the biggest goddam lying sack of shit born in the past 75 years.

And he proved it again in Arizona with that deranged rant that he treated his mob to on Saturday.
Wow, tell us what he did to you, that rant was personal

Of course they are, including the one where I acknowledged referencing 2021 as the year of presidential debates was a "mistake." I meant 2020.
Yeah, you claimed it was a “mistake” after I educated you on it.

Yeah, you claimed it was a “mistake” after I educated you on it.
That's correct since that's how many mistakes are caught. Had I caught my own mistake, I wouldn't have made it. Still, I acknowledged it was a mistake which means you're lying when you falsely claim I think those debates were held in 2021. But you are desperate, so what else can you do but lie?

That's correct since that's how many mistakes are caught. Had I caught my own mistake, I wouldn't have made it. Still, I acknowledged it was a mistake which means you're lying when you falsely claim I think those debates were held in 2021. But you are desperate, so what else can you do but lie?
Sorry Sport, I exposed your lie and you are trying to spin it, as you always do.

Forum List

Back