Republicans will not debate.

You're the one who is digging, asshole. Look up the definition of inflation and report to us what it tells you.
Dude, I know what the inflation rate is and how it's measured. It's made of a basket of goods and averaged to get a rate. It's not a blanket increase thru all baskets.

Dude, I know what the inflation rate is and how it's measured. It's made of a basket of goods and averaged to get a rate. It's not a blanket increase thru all baskets.
Just because your nursing home doesn't let you shop doesn't mean prices haven't risen.

candycorn
What's to debate. The whole country knows what a walking, talking disaster the Dems put in the WH.

No need to debate about it. The Dems will get murdered in the midterms and quite a few won't be running as they see the writing on the wall.

I'd say the GOP is using its limited brains.

Did assert that it was, but it is the top driver of the inflation rate.

The cost of used cars and trucks surged 3.5% month over month, with annual increases topping an incredible 37.3%. Inflation on new cars was slightly less, with prices rising 1% from November to December and 11.8% over the previous year.
Yes you did. See below.

And let's see any economist that agrees with you that used cars are the "top driver of the inflation rate".

Just don't buy a used car.

Problem solved.

Nope, ewe assholes believe and built a golden idol to worship!!!!
MAGA
Why do you keep saying that? I don’t own any gold? Also, you keep referring to the WH with Trump in it today. You therefore must be saying he won! I agree

Forum List

Back