Republicans will likely have no choice but to work with democrats and vote in a moderate as House speaker

Fuck you. People like you need to be lined up against a wall, tied to a post and blindfolded. I do not want the GOP to ever play nicey nice with the enemy.
Lol thank you for outing yourself as a fascist. I wish your other Republican degenerates would have your courage.

Talk about an another win for democrats and another loss for republicans who have proven over and over how dysfunctional the party really is at governing. The GOP continues to embarrass themselves with their infighting.

Once again, you have spiked the ball on the three yard line.

The plaudits are starting to roll in from some unlikely quarters for House Judiciary Chairman Jim Jordan as the Ohio Republican mounts what has been an uphill climb to be elected speaker.

Jordan won over two important votes from defense hawks who control the Pentagon’s purse strings — House Armed Services Chairman Mike D. Rogers, and Rep. Ken Calvert, R-Calif., chairman of the Defense Appropriations Subcommittee.

Rogers, R-Ala., who last week said he would not support Jordan, wrote on the X platform, formerly known as Twitter, that he and Jordan had “two cordial, thoughtful, and productive conversations over the past two days.”

Rogers said that he and Jordan, R-Ohio, agreed on the need for Congress to pass a “strong” defense authorization bill, appropriations to “fund our government’s vital functions” and a new multiyear farm bill.

“Since I was first elected to the House, I have always been a team player and supported what the majority of the Republican Conference agrees to,” Rogers wrote on X. “Together, our Republican majority will be stronger to fight Joe Biden’s reckless agenda for America.”.

Calvert, who wrote on X Monday that “keeping America safe is my top priority in Congress,” said he’s now on board.

Once again, you have spiked the ball on the three yard line.

The plaudits are starting to roll in from some unlikely quarters for House Judiciary Chairman Jim Jordan as the Ohio Republican mounts what has been an uphill climb to be elected speaker.

Jordan won over two important votes from defense hawks who control the Pentagon’s purse strings — House Armed Services Chairman Mike D. Rogers, and Rep. Ken Calvert, R-Calif., chairman of the Defense Appropriations Subcommittee.

Rogers, R-Ala., who last week said he would not support Jordan, wrote on the X platform, formerly known as Twitter, that he and Jordan had “two cordial, thoughtful, and productive conversations over the past two days.”

Rogers said that he and Jordan, R-Ohio, agreed on the need for Congress to pass a “strong” defense authorization bill, appropriations to “fund our government’s vital functions” and a new multiyear farm bill.

“Since I was first elected to the House, I have always been a team player and supported what the majority of the Republican Conference agrees to,” Rogers wrote on X. “Together, our Republican majority will be stronger to fight Joe Biden’s reckless agenda for America.”.

Calvert, who wrote on X Monday that “keeping America safe is my top priority in Congress,” said he’s now on board.
I already read about this update. He gained a total of two holdouts lol. He still has an upward climb. Republicans can only afford to lose 4 votes. But hey, Jordan could pull it off. It’s certainly possible.

I already read about this update. He gained a total of two holdouts lol. He still has an upward climb. Republicans can only afford to lose 4 votes. But hey, Jordan could pull it off. It’s certainly possible.
Or not, and the RINOs would go cuddle up with the Dems, which is nothing new for them.

But, they would be exposed for what they are, people who run on the GOP ticket, only to run to the Democrats to hide from congressmen who actually want to walk the GOP talk.

Or not, and the RINOs would go cuddle up with the Dems, which is nothing new for them.

But, they would be exposed for what they are, people who run on the GOP ticket, only to run to the Democrats to hide from congressmen who actually want to walk the GOP talk.
Don’t you think it’s pretty narrow minded to suggest that any republican who doesn’t vote for a Trumpian Republican is automatically a RINO? How cultist can you get?

Apparently Jim Jordan has the votes. He got most by promising funding for the military. There may be a few holdouts.
It should be an interesting day.

Don’t you think it’s pretty narrow minded to suggest that any republican who doesn’t vote for a Trumpian Republican is automatically a RINO? How cultist can you get?
If you say so, but I never suggested that.

I say that any Republican who turns to the Democrats to get a "moderate" Rep or Dem Speaker elected, after having voted to continue the Nancy Pelosi COVID era spending levels, with more increases to come, is a RINO.

If you say so, but I never suggested that.

I say that any Republican who turns to the Democrats to get a "moderate" Rep or Dem Speaker elected, after having voted to continue the Nancy Pelosi COVID era spending levels, with more increases to come, is a RINO.
You know moderates are a thing whether we like it or not. I don’t like Manchin and Sinema but I don’t call them fake democrats. They are just centrists. It is what it is.

You know moderates are a thing whether we like it or not. I don’t like Manchin and Sinema but I don’t call them fake democrats. They are just centrists. It is what it is.
When Manchin and Sinema vote to cut the budget and their votes put Republicans over the top in their efforts to do that, you would be right to call them DINOs. I can't exactly recall what their sins were that had Democrats attacking them in the ladies room, but I believe it was a pretty mild deviation from dogma compared to Republicans voting to continue the Pelosi budget.

Democrats are much better than the GOP at achieving lockstep. Frankly, I'd respect your so-called "moderate Republicans," if they ran on going along with Democrats to keep spending us into oblivion. Tell us up front that you won't make any serious effort to cut spending. Then Republicans voters could make an informed choice at primary time.

When they pretend to be fiscal responsibility hawks to get elected, and make a show of trying to control the budget, but then cave in so that we don't have a "shut down," they are in office fraudulently.

It would be political suicide for any Republican or Democrat to stray from their party in voting for a Speaker. Republicans will soon get it together as the longer this goes unsettled, the more they look like darn fools.

Not a fascist. We just don't want nor need Communists like you in society.
You want me killed for political beliefs. That makes you a fascist. Lol how dumb are you exactly? I mean I get that you RWs love to pretend you’re anti fascist, but you clearly are fascist. It’s stupid to deny it really.

You want me killed for political beliefs. That makes you a fascist. Lol how dumb are you exactly? I mean I get that you RWs love to pretend you’re anti fascist, but you clearly are fascist. It’s stupid to deny it really.
No, you and the rest of the Democrat party are the ENEMY. You support Hamas, oppose Israel, you want America to be the new Soviet Union.

No, you and the rest of the Democrat party are the ENEMY. You support Hamas, oppose Israel, you want America to be the new Soviet Union.
Lol absolutely none of that is true. Even if it was, you are STILL a fascist for wanting me dead you moron lol. Do you just not get what the word means? Like it’s just a cool buzzword you don’t know the meaning of?

Sorry bout that,

1. No one to chose from but, more fucking RINO's!!!!!
2. Just face the facts the liberals are in ALL office's now, its complete, Libtards won!
3. America lost.
4. Nuke the whole thing!!!!
5. Start over clean.
6. Lets just nuke DC, totally no good there, make sure everyone's there.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:

Forum List

Back