Republicans will likely have no choice but to work with democrats and vote in a moderate as House speaker

y7V4SXV.gif
Trump is not a budget cutter. I would never vote for him as my congressman.

Talk about an another win for democrats and another loss for republicans who have proven over and over how dysfunctional the party really is at governing. The GOP continues to embarrass themselves with their infighting.

Jordan will get the nod. He's hardly what anyone would call a "moderate."

The freedumb caucus is about whack-jobbery and grandsanting for the cameras, nothing more. They're the idiots who got you guys into this mess to start with, or did you forget that already?
What "mess" is that?

The RINOs have two choices.

1. Elect a leader that is acceptable to Freedom Caucus

2. Elect a leader that is acceptable to the goddamn Democrats.

To me that is a no brainer seeing that compromising with the Democrats always leads to disaster and that the Freedom Caucus is about fiscal responsibility.

However, I bet the RINOs will fuck the American people and go to bed with the filthy ass Democrats. It is not like they haven't done that many times before.
Not really...

Debt is measured against GDP.. The higher your GDP the better able you can pay it back, 100,000 laon for a normal guy is pretty big, but for a millionaire it is far smaller... Lets look at that..
1697412895956.png

So Clinton brought it down...
Bush was going well, slightly increasing and then blew it up...
Obama took years get it under control again (this isn't a car with and accelerator and brake). Obama had it steady when he left...
Trump was steadily increasing it again then blew it up.
Biden has reduced it significantly already.

You see the Freedom Caucus is about cutting everything. The problem about that is that you will hurt GDP... So if they rip money out of the economy and cut services that actually help GDP then US is actually weaker...
Then there is the long term harms, one of the best investments a country can make is education... A good cheap source of education and qualifications is a massive help to an economy, it takes generations to put in place and if you drastically cut it, US economy would be massively hurt...
So the Freedom Caucus simplistic plan of drastic cuts will be to try and fix a problem created under GOP Presidents which is now getting under control under a Democratic one. They also don't see how they would actually in the very short term probably reduce this but in reality they would make the problem worse..

I hope I have clearly shown with evidence my position... If you want to discuss it then please engage in an adult way...

I'm glad they can't. However, Democrats are the only ones who want to increase spending.
The Continuing Resolution that the majority of Republicans in the House voted for had the whole Pelosi budget, plus additional funds for "disaster relief."

In general, Republicans speak against increased spending. But is speaking against increased spending and then voting for it under pressure from the media really any better for the country than the Democrats voting for it?

The Continuing Resolution that the majority of Republicans in the House voted for had the whole Pelosi budget, plus additional funds for "disaster relief."

In general, Republicans speak against increased spending. But is speaking against increased spending and then voting for it under pressure from the media really any better for the country than the Democrats voting for it?
So your solution is for Republicans to vote for Democrats?

Are you serious with this shit?

Nice to see some of the ballsier (comparitively) Republicans put their foot down on Gym. It's about time.

I see he wants a public vote, since he figures they'll be afraid to vote against Trump's wishes.

What a fuckin' mess. Predictably.
For magaturds. Predictably. But we all will be forced to watch the stupid drama unfold. Predictably.

Yep likely a moderate speaker and probably going to be some concessions for power sharing. Expect the dems to end up getting committee chairmanships on some committees and also expect any impeachments of Biden to be stopped as part of the negotiations for the dems support.

Honestly, I’m fine with that. Repubs in the house want to act like a bunch of kids, they deserve to have to give up their power and let dems control things.

Such ignorance
Do you pay any attention to politics?

The freedumb caucus is about whack-jobbery and grandsanting for the cameras, nothing more. They're the idiots who got you guys into this mess to start with, or did you forget that already?

Explain how you made that up.

Forum List

Back