Republicans will likely have no choice but to work with democrats and vote in a moderate as House speaker

Yep, can you read what’s going on? Apparently the repubs are fractured and are going to need dem help to get a speaker elected. They are going to want something for that help.
why? no one gives a shit about demofk neglect to american citizens.

why? no one gives a shit about demofk neglect to american citizens.
I’m just listening to the progressive radio shows. They are talking “power sharing”, that’s what they are going to want. Don’t shoot the messenger..

Because I listen to both sides, mostly because it lets you know what arguments they will make and why they make them.

Everyone is basically forced to listen to the left.
That is why the right is so much better informed.
Doesn't mean that everyone needs to parrot the left's ideas.

If Jim Jordan isn't elected Speaker tomorrow it will be some other Republican.

Republicans will NEVER share power with democrats, unless its something simple like allowing the dems to put up Bills for a vote.
That could work.

That's what a brainwashed prog drone would say.

"Get away with" what? Only idiots believe any of those indictments are not purely political. You just can't stand the idea that Republicans don't give a shit about your sleazy dishonest take on the issue.
Let's see how "political" thay are when a jury of his peers finds him guilty.

And all your tears, your bullshit & your raaaaaants won't change a thing.

Let's see how "political" thay are when a jury of his peers finds him guilty.

And all your tears, your bullshit & your raaaaaants won't change a thing.
It doesn't matter what a brainwashed prog DC jury decides. They are pure political persecution, and nothing more.

They are not his peers. The are DC drones.

It doesn't matter what a brainwashed prog DC jury decides. They are pure political persecution, and nothing more.

They are not his peers. The are DC drones.
Evidence & facts presented to a jury is not brainwashing, you asswipe. A jury of Trump's peers are not drones either. Is there anyone who isn't one of Trump's asseaters like you that you don't hate?

Typical. One of Trump's asslickers hating the jury system because he knows Trump is guilty.

I think Republicans in the House are stupid enough and cowardly enough to elect Gym Jordan, backing down to Trump.
Republicans in the HOR would select Bashar Assad as speaker if the orange jerkoff told them to.

Evidence & facts presented to a jury is not brainwashing, you asswipe. A jury of Trump's peers are not drones either. Is there anyone who isn't one of Trump's asseaters like you that you don't hate?

Typical. One of Trump's asslickers hating the jury system because he knows Trump is guilty.
The jury is already brainwashed prior to the trial, moron. The members of a DC jury are also not Trump's peers. I prefer the jury system to any other I'm aware of, but it is not infallible. DC juries are not impartial. They should not be allowed for highly political trials.

The jury is already brainwashed prior to the trial, moron. The members of a DC jury are also not Trump's peers. I prefer the jury system to any other I'm aware of, but it is not infallible. DC juries are not impartial. They should not be allowed for highly political trials.
Aaaaaaaaand how do you know that the jury is brainwashed when the trial hasen't even started yet, idiot?

You're just soiling yourself because yo know that your boy is guilty as sin.

Forum List

Back