"republicans" who voted to impeach Trump are nearly all gone!

Interesting guess. Shakespeare was in a different era of civilization though. I'd hardly call that post "Shakespearean" in its clumsy delivery.

I neither like nor dislike it, tbh.

I don't use any emotions for my thoughts. You're projecting. Relax.
no comment

And we all know that it wasn't action against one man.

They were voting to punish us. They are trying to disenfranchise us. Trump is just the tool we use to wield power. They can take away one tool. We'll just get another.

We are the enemy, not Trump.
Trump's ass was voted the fuck out because he's a vile, corrupt lowlife. That lousy bastard should be lined up against a wall blindfolded for being a traitor to this Country.

Trump's ass was voted the fuck out because he's a vile, corrupt lowlife. That lousy bastard should be lined up against a wall blindfolded for being a traitor to this Country.
you get Most Ironic Post of the Month (or Year or Decade maybe) Award

geez

:rolleyes:

The top leadership appears to be fully immersed in the woke dream. That needs to corrected. We need a purge of most of the upper ranks of government agencies, including the military ones.
do u think anyone in the current political realm has the cajones to ... join with others who also have the cajones.. .to do this?

Yes I totally get you on the envy part! Sometimes it seems like that's the only viable answer. But why??? I did have an uncle 17 years my senior who broke his neck when he was in fact 17 and was never able to walk again. He seems to harbor a great envy and resentment towards me for being able to do (and actually doing) some of the things he couldn't. But I in no way consider myself a great achiever!! That's the funny part. I am kind of a self-taught musician and I have seen some limited "fame" back in my home region playing in a number of local bands...but other than that I think I've lived a fairly average life. I worked as an engineering technician for a while... But the same uncle actually worked for the government as a weapons software designer, while in a wheelchair! Something which at this point in my life I know I'll never be able to hold a candle to. He always was extremely competitive... And in fact there is something that may have contributed to the accident which put him in a wheelchair. I'm not going to talk too much because the truth is we may never know the truth about that. He died in 2019 at 64, longer than many quadriplegics do.

At one time I distanced myself from my mother for several years. Much of her behavior and attitudes baffled me and at times I took great offense to. Overtime I came to realize that she very likely was on the autistic spectrum somehow and probably had something like Asperger's and or ADD. We do talk regularly these days but we live far away from each other. Not on purpose that's just the way it worked out. Although I still find her somewhat difficult to hold conversations with I think I'm finally starting to understand some things about her which I took the wrong way many years ago which I took as being more premeditated than they were.
yeh, that last couple lines hit home. There is someone in my family who is just always criticizing others in the family (or others, period) about their past mistakes and/or what he perceives to be such.. calling them names and etc.. It is so annoying. I finally accused him of (OMG) judging people. But he really was judging.. .everyone but himself! He isn't very old but he's old enough to know IMO that you shouldn't treat people that way. He of course rejected religion a long time ago.. not sure which religion.. You can't talk to him about such things bc... well, he always wants to talk about .. what he chooses to talk about, usually stuff like: how awful this or that person is.. There's not a lot of self-awareness there..

Anyway, yeh, I have often suspected that I am on that autism spectrum u mention. I used to be "worse" than today.. wouldn't talk to anyone outside this one little group and even then.. Well, today, I avoid people a lot of the time just bc... not so much autism or suspected autism but.. I have had one too many bad experiences w/ "relationships" of all kinds.. not sure why that is because I don't consider myself a difficult person to get along with. I think others just... well, it's complicated... but anyway...

I'm not sure where the "traitor" thing comes from If it's about an attempt to de-certify electors in 2021, the Democrats tried the same thing in 2017. jamie Raskins, remember him?

Forum List

Back