"republicans" who voted to impeach Trump are nearly all gone!

Well....you know they all want to be the ones to set the pace of public attitude and sentiment. It's all narrative that has an agenda behind it.
true but the agenda of Truth has great appeal to some of us...

and you have to, of course, follow truth in order to be able to recognize it when u see it...........

As to thread headline:

Good. Finally. A good news headline.
There is a lot of good news... not as much as there should be, but I'm actually surprised at some of the good news.

I hope this little item is TRUE: the states have gotten their election procedures reformed (just not sure all of them have)

true but the agenda of Truth has great appeal to some of us...

and you have to, of course, follow truth in order to be able to recognize it when u see it...........

Nearly all factions have their bullshit narrative even if they are more honest or noble than another. It's a dirty game. Nobody wins by being totally honest. You'll be eaten alive otherwise. The only way to see the truth is to listen to a multitude of narratives and see what seems most feasible. It may not always be 100% consistent. There is no way I would vote for Biden or any of the modern Democrats. However many Republicans also don't seem very true to their platforms. I still prefer their platforms. I see them as far more realistic and I believe the bar for them is set higher as a result. They can't afford to be collectively as dishonest as the Democrats. Democrats make up utopian bullshit all the time, and there is always a scapegoat as to WHY it is never reached. It's always because "Republicans are holding them back". This way they never really have to make good on everything and they always have someone to blame. Under Republican platforms we would not have a Utopia as Utopia does not exist. But we would still generally have a more realistic approach to solving problems. Occasionally there are both Democrats and Republicans who prove me wrong on this.

That's what Donald Trump is doing. Trump was for example not even shy to try to make out of the honorable senator John McCain - a man who followed his conscience - a "loser" because he was shot down with his plane in war and had been tortured from the enemies of the USA and because he had cancer and died. In the way how the extremist supporters of Donad Trump express themselve I could say I never had seen such an unworthy piece of shit who had been president of the USA. ... Or in my own words: It's sometimes also difficult for me to see that god really loves all of his children - even the blasphemer Donald Trump who misused also the bible and a church for his violent political narcissism "divide et impera" - and that god is really able to forgive everything - but on the other side exists because of Trump and his supporters and slaves also the possibility for the whole western world to flow down the river of no return. That's everyones decision. Who denies the truth denies god - who denies god denies love and life. And when I say "deny" here then this means not that someone is an atheist or not. Also an atheist or other beliefer is able to respect love and life.

McCain’s military experience deserves respect. His political career, not so much.

Nearly all factions have their bullshit narrative even if they are more honest or noble than another. It's a dirty game. Nobody wins by being totally honest. You'll be eaten alive otherwise. The only way to see the truth is to listen to a multitude of narratives and see what seems most feasible. It may not always be 100% consistent. There is no way I would vote for Biden or any of the modern Democrats. However many Republicans also don't seem very true to their platforms. I still prefer their platforms. I see them as far more realistic and I believe the bar for them is set higher as a result. They can't afford to be collectively as dishonest as the Democrats. Democrats make up utopian bullshit all the time, and there is always a scapegoat as to WHY it is never reached. It's always because "Republicans are holding them back". This way they never really have to make good on everything and they always have someone to blame. Under Republican platforms we would not have a Utopia as Utopia does not exist. But we would still generally have a more realistic approach to solving problems. Occasionally there are both Democrats and Republicans who prove me wrong on this.
yeh, I could have written this myself. And the thing that really hit home in your post was this:

Nobody wins by being totally honest. You'll be eaten alive..

I have learned that in my own personal experiences... over and over. People (maybe all of us?) tend to like to live in a fantasy world of their own making. A lot of Rs are dishonest in the way they exaggerate or distort facts and/or try to manipulate perceptions so as to gain political points or re-election. And as you say, the Ds are far worse...

People in my family, ditto. They don't want to hear the truth. I have wanted to share certain truths with them over the years and I just instinctively know they will shut me up asap bc they prefer to live a lie (they've shut me up so many times b4; i gave up)... so I just concluded long ago with family and RE about 98% of humanity... that people don't want to hear the truth. That's because they know they'd have to do something w/ the truth they hear and they just want things to be... status quo

As Plato said "No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth."

Jesus is Truth Itself and He said that those who follow Him will be hated... It is not always fun following Him..

LOL

are u serious?

surely you jest..? OK, yeh, you have to be joking.. Putin can't make anyone be a perv

The say Putin created the Hunter Biden laptop.

Putin made pictures of Hunter Biden putting Skittles on hiaps erect penis. Putin gave Hunter a GIANT hog, too.

Amazing….Putin is just amazing.

The say Putin created the Hunter Biden laptop.

Putin made pictures of Hunter Biden putting Skittles on hiaps erect penis. Putin gave Hunter a GIANT hog, too.

Amazing….Putin is just amazing.
Putin uses mind control to make China do his bidding

lol

yeh, I could have written this myself. And the thing that really hit home in your post was this:

Nobody wins by being totally honest. You'll be eaten alive..

I have learned that in my own personal experiences... over and over. People (maybe all of us?) tend to like to live in a fantasy world of their own making. A lot of Rs are dishonest in the way they exaggerate or distort facts and/or try to manipulate perceptions so as to gain political points or re-election. And as you say, the Ds are far worse...

People in my family, ditto. They don't want to hear the truth. I have wanted to share certain truths with them over the years and I just instinctively know they will shut me up asap bc they prefer to live a lie (they've shut me up so many times b4; i gave up)... so I just concluded long ago with family and RE about 98% of humanity... that people don't want to hear the truth. That's because they know they'd have to do something w/ the truth they hear and they just want things to be... status quo

As Plato said "No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth."

Jesus is Truth Itself and He said that those who follow Him will be hated... It is not always fun following Him..

Well, I don't really subscribe to organized religion... But I agree verbatim and eye to eye with you on everything else you said. I have been down a similar road with my family. Some of them are just so psychozealous they don't even realize that we agree a lot more than they think. Many people just don't seem happy unless they find something to argue about no matter how small. Its almost like they need to do it to validate their individuality in such a complicated and diverse world. Some of the practices of the Eastern religions and mysticism has been helpful to me in getting through that without having to descend into petty arguments with people to assert my existence.

Trump-backed candidates are winning all over in the primaries.
I'm sure you can appreciate how concerning that is for those of us grounded in reality. How would you react if candidates who believed Trump ate babies were winning primaries?

the military is mostly conservative.. or was.. Who knows how much of that stupid woke bs was adopted..

If we don't do something soon...

or is all lost anyway?

I don't want to think so obviously...........
The top leadership appears to be fully immersed in the woke dream. That needs to corrected. We need a purge of most of the upper ranks of government agencies, including the military ones.

There is a lot of good news... not as much as there should be, but I'm actually surprised at some of the good news.

I hope this little item is TRUE: the states have gotten their election procedures reformed (just not sure all of them have)
There’s not “a lot” of good news.

the military is mostly conservative.. or was.. Who knows how much of that stupid woke bs was adopted..

If we don't do something soon...

or is all lost anyway?

I don't want to think so obviously...........
I don’t know where people get this idea that the military, especially the leadership is mostly conservative. I spent 20+ Years in the Army and I can say from experience that is not true.

Well, I don't really subscribe to organized religion... But I agree verbatim and eye to eye with you on everything else you said. I have been down a similar road with my family. Some of them are just so psychozealous they don't even realize that we agree a lot more than they think. Many people just don't seem happy unless they find something to argue about no matter how small. Its almost like they need to do it to validate their individuality in such a complicated and diverse world. Some of the practices of the Eastern religions and mysticism has been helpful to me in getting through that without having to descend into petty arguments with people to assert my existence.
yeh, and descend into worse!

I have figured out some of the members of my family and why they dont want to hear the truths I have. It's a little complicated but the word Envy comes to mind. . sibling rivalries.. parental favorites. I never thought anyone would envy ME of all people... long story what I mean but I seriously think that pepole envy you for just about anything. In my case, i feel t hey are envious (some of them) because I have found Jesus in a way they haven't. I don't go around "sharing the gospel" with everyone, except in my own way which is another long story but you really can't evangelize family anyway. Jesus said a prophet (someone who speaks for God) is not without honor except among his own people! So i don't say much about Jesus around my family bc... they'd just (inwardly) roll their eyes and then later talk about me behind my talk.. which they do anyhow, whether i talk about religion or what the hell ever...

Anyway, where was I? I was getting lost in my own thoughts and memories... forgot my main point.. or even if I had one or not.. :dunno:
:eusa_think:
I guess the main point is that people hate the truth and they hate YOU when you tell it to them. But for some reason, I keep running my mouth about what I say is the truth (or IS the objective truth)..

i guess u could say I got used to people hating me... :)

I don’t know where people get this idea that the military, especially the leadership is mostly conservative. I spent 20+ Years in the Army and I can say from experience that is not true.
bc when they're on leave, they paint the town with the first whore they find, get drunk and spend all their money?

LOL

yeh, and descend into worse!

I have figured out some of the members of my family and why they dont want to hear the truths I have. It's a little complicated but the word Envy comes to mind. . sibling rivalries.. parental favorites. I never thought anyone who envy ME of all people... long story what I mean but I seriously think that pepole envy you for just about anything. In my case, i feel t hey are envious (some of them) because I have found Jesus in a way they haven't. I don't go around "sharing the gospel" with everyone, except in my own way which is another long story but you really can't evangelize family anyway. Jesus said a prophet (someone who speaks for God) is not without honor except among his own people! So i don't say much about Jesus around my family bc... they'd just (inwardly) roll their eyes and then later talk about me behind my talk.. which they do whether i talk about religion or what the hell ever...

Anyway, where was I? I was getting lost in my own thoughts and memories... forgot my main point.. or even if I had one or not.. :dunno:
:eusa_think:

Yes I totally get you on the envy part! Sometimes it seems like that's the only viable answer. But why??? I did have an uncle 17 years my senior who broke his neck when he was in fact 17 and was never able to walk again. He seems to harbor a great envy and resentment towards me for being able to do (and actually doing) some of the things he couldn't. But I in no way consider myself a great achiever!! That's the funny part. I am kind of a self-taught musician and I have seen some limited "fame" back in my home region playing in a number of local bands...but other than that I think I've lived a fairly average life. I worked as an engineering technician for a while... But the same uncle actually worked for the government as a weapons software designer, while in a wheelchair! Something which at this point in my life I know I'll never be able to hold a candle to. He always was extremely competitive... And in fact there is something that may have contributed to the accident which put him in a wheelchair. I'm not going to talk too much because the truth is we may never know the truth about that. He died in 2019 at 64, longer than many quadriplegics do.

At one time I distanced myself from my mother for several years. Much of her behavior and attitudes baffled me and at times I took great offense to. Overtime I came to realize that she very likely was on the autistic spectrum somehow and probably had something like Asperger's and or ADD. We do talk regularly these days but we live far away from each other. Not on purpose that's just the way it worked out. Although I still find her somewhat difficult to hold conversations with I think I'm finally starting to understand some things about her which I took the wrong way many years ago which I took as being more premeditated than they were.

New Topics

Forum List

Back