Republicans were right again, as usual.

haha the dems spent 2020 undermining the trust in them

you are right the gop said it’s a choice. they believed in freedom…your body your choice

Actually, Democrats spent 2020 undermining trust in anything Trump said

Given his penchant for lying, why would anyone trust their health to what Trump tells them?

We said shutdowns were bad, we said masks were bad, we said school closures were bad, we said the vaccines and boosters for children were bad, but we were called anti science for it. Remember? This is simply another thing we were right about and the left was wrong about. This seems to be the constant trend in the past several years.

Now there is a mass exodus from the CDC because you fucking left wingers refused to allow any discussion on COVID while you pushed your false science.

“It’s like a horror movie I’m being forced to watch and I can’t close my eyes,” one senior FDA official lamented. “People are getting bad advice and we can’t say anything.”

That particular FDA doctor was referring to two recent developments inside the agency. First, how, with no solid clinical data, the agency authorized COVID vaccines for infants and toddlers, including those who already had COVID. And second, the fact that just months before the FDA bypassed its external experts to authorize booster shots for young children.
That doctor is hardly alone.

At the NIH, doctors and scientists complain to us about low morale and lower staffing: The NIH’s Vaccine Research Center has had many of its senior scientists leave over the last year, including the director, deputy director and chief medical officer. “They have no leadership right now. Suddenly there’s an enormous number of jobs opening up at the highest level positions,” one NIH scientist told us. (The people who spoke to us would only agree to be quoted anonymously, citing fear of professional repercussions.)

The CDC has experienced a similar exodus. “There’s been a large amount of turnover. Morale is low,” one high level official at the CDC told us. “Things have become so political, so what are we there for?” Another CDC scientist told us: “I used to be proud to tell people I work at the CDC. Now I’m embarrassed.”
Why are they embarrassed? In short, bad science.

The longer answer: that the heads of their agencies are using weak or flawed data to make critically important public health decisions. That such decisions are being driven by what’s politically palatable to people in Washington or to the Biden administration. And that they have a myopic focus on one virus instead of overall health.

Nowhere has this problem been clearer — or the stakes higher — than on official public-health policy regarding children and COVID.
First, they demanded that young children be masked in schools. On this score, the agencies were wrong. Compelling studies later found schools that masked children had no different rates of transmission. And for social and linguistic development, children need to see the faces of others.
A child is held by her mother as she receives a COVID-19 dose.

Next came school closures. The agencies were wrong — and catastrophically so. Poor and minority children suffered learning loss with an 11-point drop in math scores alone and a 20% drop in math pass rates. There are dozens of statistics of this kind.

Then they ignored natural immunity. Wrong again. The vast majority of children have already had COVID, but this has made no difference in the blanket mandates for childhood vaccines. And now, by mandating vaccines and boosters for young healthy people, with no strong supporting data, these agencies are only further eroding public trust.
One CDC scientist told us about her shame and frustration about what happened to American children during the pandemic: “CDC failed to balance the risks of COVID with other risks that come from closing schools,” she said. “Learning loss, mental health exacerbations were obvious early on and those worsened as the guidance insisted on keeping schools virtual. CDC guidance worsened racial equity for generations to come. It failed this generation of children.

Common sense. Democrats seem to always do the opposite of anything that feels like common sense.

Quit promoting false science. Your party has done that for 2 years now and its time to stop.

Does this CDC recommended mask look like its blocking a god damn thing?

Your video debunks your own position. Without the mask the "cloud" went forward a good 5 or more feet, with the mask it stayed by his head and then dropped down.

This is why people in many counties have been wearing mask when they felt sick and had to be in crowded places for decades.

Republicans said COVID a was a hoax
They ignored masks and social distancing
They encouraged people not to vaccinate
They advocated crackpot cures

Hundreds of thousands died because of RW misinformation
Pisshead pelosi and the Dems laughed at Trump when he wanted to do something in the very beginning. Dems fault, period.

Actually, Democrats spent 2020 undermining trust in anything Trump said

Given his penchant for lying, why would anyone trust their health to what Trump tells them?
yes the vaccine…you put party over the american people and played politics with the vaccine

truly said…and that’s why xiden gave us record deaths from covid

yes the vaccine…you put party over the american people and played politics with the vaccine

truly said…and that’s why xiden gave us record deaths from covid
Show me the quote..

Democrats said they would trust the opinions of experts, not what Trump was telling people.

Wise move

Show me the quote..

Democrats said they would trust the opinions of experts, not what Trump was telling people.

Wise move
More deaths during Biden's administration than Trump's. FACT. Biden campaigned that he would end Covid. FACT.

More deaths during Biden's administration than Trump's. FACT. Biden campaigned that he would end Covid. FACT.

Very true

Republicans trashing faith in the vaccine and spreading misinformation caused hundreds of thousands of unnecessary deaths

Very true

Republicans trashing faith in the vaccine and spreading misinformation caused hundreds of thousands of unnecessary deaths
we just went over this and you just admitted it was the dems that did that thought out 2020

stop your projection

Last edited:
Your video debunks your own position. Without the mask the "cloud" went forward a good 5 or more feet, with the mask it stayed by his head and then dropped down.

This is why people in many counties have been wearing mask when they felt sick and had to be in crowded places for decades.
You are an idiot for not following the obvious science on this, but what more can we expect from a group of people who cant even define a woman?

You are an idiot for not following the obvious science on this, but what more can we expect from a group of people who cant even define a woman?

The "science" behind wearing a mask is the same as covering your mouth when you sneeze or cough when you are close to someone, or our automatic response when someone mentions they are sick, which is to move back a bit more. This was all just common sense to all of us until your party masters told you otherwise.

When I first got to Japan in 1990 I saw people in public wearing mask. I was a bit taken back by it and asked a local I had gotten to know about it. He told me they were people that were not feeling well but needed to be in public so they wore the mask to limit the the spread of their germs. It was not done via government decree, but out of common courtesy, something we lack in our country because stupid political games are more important to you sheep.

It is the hard empirical science that is “trashing faith in the vaccine”[/i]—The undeniable observation that those stupid enough to get this fake “vaccine” are still getting sick from COVID, still dying, still spreading the disease to others, and in many cases, suffering serious and even fatal effects of the “vaccine” itself.

Those of us who were smart enough not to let this poison be injected into is are being proven right.

It is you and your side that are spreading misinformation, that is resulting in people being seriously harmed, and even dying, by continuing to promote the use of these dangerous, experimental mRNA drugs, even as they are being proven to be neither safe nor effective.

The only thing with lower credibility than the CDC is the Democrat Party.
Cuomo is gone because he killed too many old Jewish ladies.

That fucktard should have 6000 counts of negligent homicide hanging on his sorry ass.

Honestly, all I can say to Republicans right now is...shut the fuck up! :auiqs.jpg:

Hey jackassofnotrades, if masks work why did Cali have the highest covid infection rate with mandatory masks and lockdowns for everyone?

Maybe because the CDC says masks don't work?

:abgg2q.jpg:

Hey jackassofnotrades, if masks work why did Cali have the highest covid infection rate with mandatory masks and lockdowns for everyone?

Maybe because the CDC says masks don't work?

:abgg2q.jpg:
Cherry picking masks. :) Well, guess I shouldn't be surprised. You righties cherry pick most of your arguments.
You do understand that's not what the article says, right?

Here's some guidance from recent times on travel.
Yes..properly fitting masks do help slow and prevent the spread.

Forum List

Back