The Chief Medical Officer of Ontario admits the “VACCINE” is a “THERAPUTIC” not a “VACCINE”…says health risks must be assessed

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
For the past 2 years, it has been said that EVERYONE SHOULD TAKE IT.

Now they say it is a personal choice based on a risk based approach?

Didnt people lose their jobs over not getting the experimental gene therapy?

HE EVEN ADMITS THERE IS RISK WHILE CALLING IT A THERAPUTIC!

GOOD LORD! THIS IS WHAT WE HAVE BEEN SAYING THE ENTIRE TIME!

Did you see this story from today? The behavior of democrats on COVID the past 2 years is about to bite them in the ass.

Did you see this story from today? The behavior of democrats on COVID the past 2 years is about to bite them in the ass.

Wow….that is bananas.

This is all about Big Pharma wanting everyone in earth to get the shot to prevent them from having any liability over any future drug ever…and revenue in the present.

SOULLESS GHOULS.

Those who are working in these departments and disagree MUST QUIT.

Short term financial losses should not be a consideration for selling your soul to pollute babies with an UNNECCESARY VACCINE!

ITS DISGUSTING.

This is all about Big Pharma wanting everyone in earth to get the shot to prevent them from having any liability over any future drug ever…and revenue in the present.
...and left wing politicians back them up because they are being bribed with campaign donations. The left wing media also accepts this bribe in the form of advertising money. In 2020, 75% of their income came from big pharma. Everyone is lying and people are dying, all for money.

...and left wing politicians back them up because they are being bribed with campaign donations. The left wing media also accepts this bribe in the form of advertising money. In 2020, 75% of their income came from big pharma. Everyone is lying and people are dying, all for money.

Not to menton many many many millions in TV news sponsorships.

That video says it all…but the cult will not watch it,

The results show that rates of myocarditis after mRNA vaccines were highest in male adolescents and young male adults (50-139 cases per million in 12-17 year olds and 28-147 cases per million in 18-29 year olds).

its not 1 in 5000.

They still haven't opened the border to the unvaxxed either. I checked yesterday and they are still telling me that I am ineligible to enter the country based on my vax status.

GOOD LORD! THIS IS WHAT WE HAVE BEEN SAYING THE ENTIRE TIME!fy

The Vax Gestapo was vicious in going after unvaxxed individuals and even vilifying entire states because their percentages were lower than other states. Now they are all backpeddling faster than Deion Sanders.

The Vax Gestapo was vicious in going after unvaxxed individuals and even vilifying entire states because their percentages were lower than other states. Now they are all backpeddling faster than Deion Sanders.

Biden's lies killed at least 300,000 Americans (of the 700,000 that have died from Covid so far under his administration).

1657917178951.png

Biden's lies killed at least 300,000 Americans (of the 700,000 that have died from Covid so far under his administration).

View attachment 670659
We will never know how many of those who died could have been saved with drugs like Ivermectin. The Vax Gestapo's mockery of this effective drug signed their death certificates. All in the name of profit and political control.

LOL, do you also believe the earth is flat?

We will never know how many of those who died could have been saved with drugs like Ivermectin. The Vax Gestapo's mockery of this effective drug signed their death certificates. All in the name of profit and political control.
Ivermectin (/ˌaɪvərˈmɛktɪn/, EYE-vər-MEK-tin) is an antiparasitic drug.[7] After its discovery in 1975,[8] its first uses were in veterinary medicine to prevent and treat heartworm and acariasis.[9] Approved for human use in 1987,[10] today it is used to treat infestations including head lice, scabies, river blindness (onchocerciasis), strongyloidiasis, trichuriasis, ascariasis and lymphatic filariasis.[9][11][12][13] It works through many mechanisms to kill the targeted parasites,[11] and can be taken orally, or applied to the skin for external infestations.[11][14] It belongs to the avermectin family of medications.[11]

William Campbell and Satoshi Ōmura won the 2015 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine for its discovery and applications.[15] It is on the World Health Organization's List of Essential Medicines,[16] and is approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration as an antiparasitic agent.[17] In 2018, it was the 420th most commonly prescribed medication in the United States, with more than 100,000 prescriptions.[18] It is available as a generic medicine.[19][20]

During the COVID-19 pandemic, misinformation has been widely spread claiming that ivermectin is beneficial for treating and preventing COVID-19.[21][22] Such claims are not backed by credible scientific evidence.[23][24] Multiple major health organizations, including the Food and Drug Administration, U.S. Centers for Disease Control, the European Medicines Agency, and the World Health Organization have stated that ivermectin is not authorized or approved to treat COVID-19

LINK to the above: Ivermectin - Wikipedia

Ivermectin (/ˌaɪvərˈmɛktɪn/, EYE-vər-MEK-tin) is an antiparasitic drug.[7] After its discovery in 1975,[8] its first uses were in veterinary medicine to prevent and treat heartworm and acariasis.[9] Approved for human use in 1987,[10] today it is used to treat infestations including head lice, scabies, river blindness (onchocerciasis), strongyloidiasis, trichuriasis, ascariasis and lymphatic filariasis.[9][11][12][13] It works through many mechanisms to kill the targeted parasites,[11] and can be taken orally, or applied to the skin for external infestations.[11][14] It belongs to the avermectin family of medications.[11]

William Campbell and Satoshi Ōmura won the 2015 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine for its discovery and applications.[15] It is on the World Health Organization's List of Essential Medicines,[16] and is approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration as an antiparasitic agent.[17] In 2018, it was the 420th most commonly prescribed medication in the United States, with more than 100,000 prescriptions.[18] It is available as a generic medicine.[19][20]

During the COVID-19 pandemic, misinformation has been widely spread claiming that ivermectin is beneficial for treating and preventing COVID-19.[21][22] Such claims are not backed by credible scientific evidence.[23][24] Multiple major health organizations, including the Food and Drug Administration, U.S. Centers for Disease Control, the European Medicines Agency, and the World Health Organization have stated that ivermectin is not authorized or approved to treat COVID-19

LINK to the above: Ivermectin - Wikipedia

Not true. It works. I know several people who took it and beat covid in 3-4 days.

Not true. It works. I know several people who took it and beat covid in 3-4 days.
I'm perplexed, is this comment ridiculous or ludicrous? I lean too ridiculous since with ludicrous my coffee would have spit on this screen by laughing out loud.
By the way, my coffee was Iced, it's over 100 degrees and rising in the East Bay and yesterday was 111 in my community.

I'm perplexed, is this comment ridiculous or ludicrous? I lean too ridiculous since with ludicrous my coffee would have spit on this screen by laughing out loud.
By the way, my coffee was Iced, it's over 100 degrees and rising in the East Bay and yesterday was 111 in my community.

No, I really do know three people who took ivermectin and they were fine after 3-4 days. They had all tested positive. Yeah, that sun cycle is stuck in between 24 and 25. Its only gonna get hotter.

No, I really do know three people who took ivermectin and they were fine after 3-4 days. They had all tested positive. Yeah, that sun cycle is stuck in between 24 and 25. Its only gonna get hotter.
I have some reading and lectures that may save your life:

The Great Course Catalog has "Understanding the Science for Tomorrow: Myth and Reality"; "Myths, Lies and Half-Truths of Language Usage"; "How we Learn"; "Life Lessons from the Great Myths".

Check it out: www.TheGreatCourses.com

You obviously don't research your topics. You have again made a fool of yourself. There are literally THOUSANDS of articles and reports on the effectiveness of Ivermectin AND HCQ as a post infection treatment for Covid. Do less snarky posting and more reading.

I have some reading and lectures that may save your life:

The Great Course Catalog has "Understanding the Science for Tomorrow: Myth and Reality"; "Myths, Lies and Half-Truths of Language Usage"; "How we Learn"; "Life Lessons from the Great Myths".

Check it out: www.TheGreatCourses.com

Thanks for that link, WC. I brew beer and found a good brewing course that has some insight into 2 percent beers.

Thanks for that link, WC. I brew beer and found a good brewing course that has some insight into 2 percent beers.
Everyone for what they want, me, I prefer good brandies and Irish Whiskey in winter holidays; in the spring, summer and fall I drink water, at least 64 ounces of cool water.

Forum List

Back