Republicans warming up for a HUGE "War of Hate" against American gays.

Jeff Sessions’ ‘Religious Liberty Task Force’ Declares Holy War on LGBT People

Jeff Sessions wants to make sure that you can be fired for being gay.

Trump administration says it’s time to stop punishment of anti-gay African countries

It won't be just national. Trump and the GOP going global with their "War of Hate".

I know USMB Republicans find that wonderful, but the gains of the last 30 years are about to be lost for the gay community.

And remember, it starts with one minority but spreads to others. The GOP plan all along.

The GOP - the modern Party of Hate.
More Rderp fantasy bullshit

Trump administration says it’s time to stop punishment of anti-gay African countries

It won't be just national. Trump and the GOP going global with their "War of Hate".

I know USMB Republicans find that wonderful, but the gains of the last 30 years are about to be lost for the gay community.

And remember, it starts with one minority but spreads to others. The GOP plan all along.

He sounds more butthurt than usual.

Why do liberals always accuse others of doing what they do and of being who they are?

Do we really have to remind you of the hacked / released DNC e-mails that exposed Liberals as racist, sexist, homophobic anti-Semites?!

DjT71O7XoAAU_ey.jpg

Amazing how many people the GOP hates. Just about everyone.
thats kinda like you....you hate anyone who doesnt agree with you....prove me wrong....
I heard you have anal sex with goats. Prove me wrong. See? I can play that game. And like all games anyone plays with you, I can play it better. Just like everyone else.

Why does your kind pretend you don't hate gays? Jut be honest.

Karma....after all the vile acts and hatred they have shown others.
There is no "news" here.....let me find my post where I predicted this over a year ago....maybe 2.
You have a crazed immoral TINY minority telling the majority to shove it.....
Grown men prancing naked in front of children in public displays.
What could possibly go wrong?

What goes around........

I don’t recall gays or lesbians murdering Christians just for being Christian. I don’t remember gays subjecting Christians to physical or emotional abuse in order to “pray the Christ away”. I don’t recall a single gay person disowning their son or daughter for being Christian. Or refusing to serve people of faith.

“Religious freedom” isn’t the freedom to abuse others you don’t like.

i don't recall Christians killing any one either.

You aren't being abused if we don't want to participate in your mock wedding

There are lists of names of gay men who have been murdered for no other reason than they are gay.

Being asked to provide public accommodations to gays. Oh the horror! Not quite comparable to being tortured or abused for being gay, is it?

Christians are supposed to treat others the way they would like to be treated. Jesus commanded them to do so.

Anyone who would deny service to gays, is not a Christian.

Republicans should listen to Steve Bannon. Embrace your racism and hate. Being honest and you could attract more of your kind.

I’m thinking Democrats did exactly that...They definitely embrace their hate and racism.
You hate poor Whites in Appalachia...right?
Republicans are 90% white.
Democrats are everyone else.
So Republicans think it must be everyone else who are racist.

DjKJBFoWwAAaca0.jpg
And muslims are 90% brown.
And democrats are 90% government--dependent fools.
Is there a point here?
There is the tiny one covered in tin foil on top of your head.

It's Democrats that make the money.

It's Republicans that are the majority of those on food stamps and welfare. It's what happens when the majority of your party believes education is bad for America.

The majority of Republicans say colleges are bad for America (yes, really)

No wonder so many are fighting for minimum wage jobs. What else are they qualified for?

Poor deanrd...he’s rarely right about anything and he spews the same misguided bullshit over and over again.

LibTard Mexifornia has 12% of the nations population and 33% of the nations welfare recipients.
Why is liberal California the poverty capital of America?

Are Blacks and Hispanics Republicans?
21.3% of US Participates in Government Assistance Programs Each Month
Who Participated in Welfare?
The black population at 41.6 percent, blacks were more likely to participate in government assistance programs in an average month.
The black participation rate was followed by Hispanics at 36.4 percent, Asians or Pacific Islanders at 17.8 percent, and non-Hispanic whites at 13.2 percent.

58250662691e882c4e8b55e2-960-1101.png

Hey, if you want to be a gay person, that's fine. Just don't need to tell us how upset you are that so many are not into your type of lifestyle.

I give zero fucks about what a person does in private. I don't care if you want to marry a dude or your couch. What I do care about is the left thinking the rights of a few supersede my own.

Why does your kind pretend you don't hate gays? Jut be honest.
More Rderp fantasy

I love fags...I like their silly voices, their weird clothes, man on man butt sex is cool...if we all turned fag we’d end the existence of mankind. They’re super cool!
You sound like you're afraid you'll be made gay.

There is no "news" here.....let me find my post where I predicted this over a year ago....maybe 2.

What goes around........
Why do you hate Jews because they are a tiny minority?

You are so full of it, rdean, as always.
You're an idiot.
ONE guy represents the entire Republican base?

Geez
A short list of Republican Pastors who support the murder of gays representing thousands of the GOP base.

Pastor Roger Jimenez
Pastor Steven Anderson
Pastor Kevin Swanson
Pastor Jesse Price
Pastor Charles L. Worley
Pastor Bert Farias
Pastor Jeffrey S. Smith
Pastor Curtis Napp
Pastor James David Manning
Pastor Jim Beech

Just a sliver of the hate.

And it's only the beginning.

DjT71O7XoAAU_ey.jpg

Amazing how many people the GOP hates. Just about everyone.
thats kinda like you....you hate anyone who doesnt agree with you....prove me wrong....
I heard you have anal sex with goats. Prove me wrong. See? I can play that game. And like all games anyone plays with you, I can play it better. Just like everyone else.
cant prove me wrong can you?....and yea,you play the game of hate better than most here...rev dean of the zero tolerance church...

I love fags...I like their silly voices, their weird clothes, man on man butt sex is cool...if we all turned fag we’d end the existence of mankind. They’re super cool!

Sorry bud...absolutely no comparison can be made between a mans dirty asshole and a woman’s vagina...Not to anyone sane anyway.

What goes around........

I don’t recall gays or lesbians murdering Christians just for being Christian. I don’t remember gays subjecting Christians to physical or emotional abuse in order to “pray the Christ away”. I don’t recall a single gay person disowning their son or daughter for being Christian. Or refusing to serve people of faith.

“Religious freedom” isn’t the freedom to abuse others you don’t like.
That's what they miss it being.

Sorry bud...absolutely no comparison can be made between a mans dirty asshole and a woman’s vagina...Not to anyone sane anyway.
But....you ran one to know that.............

But....you ran one to know that.............

Sane people don’t have to eat a Rhinoceros’s ass to know they wouldn’t like it. That’s the difference between you whack-jobs and NORMAL people.

Forum List

Back