Republicans warming up for a HUGE "War of Hate" against American gays.

Jeff Sessions’ ‘Religious Liberty Task Force’ Declares Holy War on LGBT People

Jeff Sessions wants to make sure that you can be fired for being gay.

Trump administration says it’s time to stop punishment of anti-gay African countries

It won't be just national. Trump and the GOP going global with their "War of Hate".

I know USMB Republicans find that wonderful, but the gains of the last 30 years are about to be lost for the gay community.

And remember, it starts with one minority but spreads to others. The GOP plan all along.

The GOP - the modern Party of Hate.
My war of hate eh?

God help you cause no one else clearly can. When are you going to end your war on intelligence?

Republicans should listen to Steve Bannon. Embrace your racism and hate. Being honest and you could attract more of your kind.

I’m thinking Democrats did exactly that...They definitely embrace their hate and racism.
You hate poor Whites in Appalachia...right?
Republicans are 90% white.
Democrats are everyone else.
So Republicans think it must be everyone else who are racist.

DjKJBFoWwAAaca0.jpg
And muslims are 90% brown.
And democrats are 90% government--dependent fools.
Is there a point here?
There is the tiny one covered in tin foil on top of your head.

It's Democrats that make the money.

It's Republicans that are the majority of those on food stamps and welfare. It's what happens when the majority of your party believes education is bad for America.

The majority of Republicans say colleges are bad for America (yes, really)

No wonder so many are fighting for minimum wage jobs. What else are they qualified for?

Trump administration says it’s time to stop punishment of anti-gay African countries

It won't be just national. Trump and the GOP going global with their "War of Hate".

I know USMB Republicans find that wonderful, but the gains of the last 30 years are about to be lost for the gay community.

And remember, it starts with one minority but spreads to others. The GOP plan all along.

My war of hate eh?

God help you cause no one else clearly can. When are you going to end your war on intelligence?
Unlike you, I am not at war with "facts".

What little I read this has no meaning. It's more what LGBT authors hope for a future because they enjoy the attention.

You're an idiot.
ONE guy represents the entire Republican base?

Geez
A short list of Republican Pastors who support the murder of gays representing thousands of the GOP base.

Pastor Roger Jimenez
Pastor Steven Anderson
Pastor Kevin Swanson
Pastor Jesse Price
Pastor Charles L. Worley
Pastor Bert Farias
Pastor Jeffrey S. Smith
Pastor Curtis Napp
Pastor James David Manning
Pastor Jim Beech

Just a sliver of the hate.

And it's only the beginning.
There is certainly no silver of rational thought in ANY of your posts.

My war of hate eh?

What facts dumbass?

You are one of the biggest morons on this board. I for one NEVER click on your asinine links.

You post the same kind of crybaby fake news pants on fire bullshit EVERY SINGLE DAY.

You are the board jester

You're an idiot.

Geez
A short list of Republican Pastors who support the murder of gays representing thousands of the GOP base.

Pastor Roger Jimenez
Pastor Steven Anderson
Pastor Kevin Swanson
Pastor Jesse Price
Pastor Charles L. Worley
Pastor Bert Farias
Pastor Jeffrey S. Smith
Pastor Curtis Napp
Pastor Jim Beech

I know. Not "slivers". Shovel fulls.

Republicans hate gays. Go ahead. Make us laugh. Try to deny it.

Texas GOP Endorses 'Ex-Gay' Therapy, Hate-Crimes Law Repeal, Marriage Reversal

My war of hate eh?

What facts dumbass?

You are one of the biggest morons on this board. I for one NEVER click on your asinine links.

You post the same kind of crybaby fake news pants on fire bullshit EVERY SINGLE DAY.

You are the board jester
I get it. You prefer ignorance not facts. I get it. In fact, we ALL get it.

You're an idiot.

Geez

Pastor Roger Jimenez
Pastor Steven Anderson
Pastor Kevin Swanson
Pastor Jesse Price
Pastor Charles L. Worley
Pastor Bert Farias
Pastor Jeffrey S. Smith
Pastor Curtis Napp
Pastor Jim Beech

I know. Not "slivers". Shovel fulls.

Republicans hate gays. Go ahead. Make us laugh. Try to deny it.

Texas GOP Endorses 'Ex-Gay' Therapy, Hate-Crimes Law Repeal, Marriage Reversal
Lol

You must be the ultimate hate monger then. Reverend Wright said so!

Derp derp derp

My war of hate eh?

What facts dumbass?

You are the board jester
I get it. You prefer ignorance not facts. I get it. In fact, we ALL get it.
Who is we?

Based on this board you get 10 to 1 laughed at emojis and mine are the complete opposite.

So who is we?

Pastor Roger Jimenez
Pastor Steven Anderson
Pastor Kevin Swanson
Pastor Jesse Price
Pastor Charles L. Worley
Pastor Bert Farias
Pastor Jeffrey S. Smith
Pastor Curtis Napp
Pastor Jim Beech

Upon what do you base this piece of outlandishness ?
Hmm, yea, what gave me that idea?

Oh, their sermons.

Don't be ignorant. It's not funny and it's not clever.
Embrace your hate. Let everyone know the REAL you.

Embrace your hate. Let everyone know the REAL you.
you sure as hell followed this advice.....

DjT71O7XoAAU_ey.jpg

Amazing how many people the GOP hates. Just about everyone.

Oh, yeah. I mean, just look at that "conclusive evidence": You found a cartoon that said so!!!
Ummm, dum dum, check out post 31 if you can count that high.

Oh, yeah. Three guys I don't know from Adam with Youtube posts are DEFINITELY "the GOP".

Ummmm, dum dum, if "the GOP" is now guilty of whatever the fuck your random Youtube search turned up, then YOU get to apologize to the world for the guy who shot Steve Scalise, because HE is "the left" every bit as much as those guys are "the GOP".

So any time you want to start the "broad brush blame game", shitstain, bring it.

First they went after the 2nd Amendment with bullshit fake news and now they want a piece of the 1st Amendment. For the life of me I can't understand why sissie lefties care more about fake women than real women.
I've found that homophobes are generally a sad and lonely people. Hate does that. People can usually tell when there is something "off".
most here think you are somewhat off too....

Democrats hate freedom of religion and are attacking it by pretending people who exercise their beliefs are hateful.

The text book definition of projection

What little I read this has no meaning. It's more what LGBT authors hope for a future because they enjoy the attention.

Didn't you know that any time Christians are treated like actual citizens with rights, it's an attack on the LGBTXYZ community, because THEY have a Constitutional right to abuse religious people, make demands, and throw screaming hissy fits in court?

It's WAR, I tell you!

Forum List

Back