Republicans warming up for a HUGE "War of Hate" against American gays.

Jeff Sessions’ ‘Religious Liberty Task Force’ Declares Holy War on LGBT People

Jeff Sessions wants to make sure that you can be fired for being gay.

Trump administration says it’s time to stop punishment of anti-gay African countries

It won't be just national. Trump and the GOP going global with their "War of Hate".

I know USMB Republicans find that wonderful, but the gains of the last 30 years are about to be lost for the gay community.

And remember, it starts with one minority but spreads to others. The GOP plan all along.

The GOP - the modern Party of Hate.

I love fags...I like their silly voices, their weird clothes, man on man butt sex is cool...if we all turned fag we’d end the existence of mankind. They’re super cool!
You sound like you're afraid you'll be made gay.

Sorry bud...absolutely no comparison can be made between a mans dirty asshole and a woman’s vagina...Not to anyone sane anyway.
But....you ran one to know that.............

Sane people don’t have to eat a Rhinoceros’s ass to know they wouldn’t like it. That’s the difference between you whack-jobs and NORMAL people.
Well, I must say, you certainly sound the expert.

Trump administration says it’s time to stop punishment of anti-gay African countries

It won't be just national. Trump and the GOP going global with their "War of Hate".

I know USMB Republicans find that wonderful, but the gains of the last 30 years are about to be lost for the gay community.

And remember, it starts with one minority but spreads to others. The GOP plan all along.

Americans really don't care if a man likes to take it in the keister.

The only objection that people have about homoamericans is these folks sticking it in the people's faces.

As far as I'm concerned, someone's preferences for sodomy are something that should be shared only on a need to know basis.

And believe me, I don't need to know. Telling the public about you and you new male "wife" is something that should be kept private.

Conservatives aren’t ‘warming up’ – they’ve been waging a war of hate and bigotry against gay Americans for years.

I love fags...I like their silly voices, their weird clothes, man on man butt sex is cool...if we all turned fag we’d end the existence of mankind. They’re super cool!

Sorry bud...absolutely no comparison can be made between a mans dirty asshole and a woman’s vagina...Not to anyone sane anyway.

Sane people don’t have to eat a Rhinoceros’s ass to know they wouldn’t like it. That’s the difference between you whack-jobs and NORMAL people.

Why thank you...I know a fair number of poop packers.

“Jeff Sessions’ ‘Religious Liberty Task Force’”

This is true rightwing idiocy.

Protecting a woman's right to privacy or the right of gay and transgender Americans to equal protection of the law from attack by Christian conservatives doesn't "violate" the religious liberty of those Christian conservatives.

This is a ridiculous waste of time and money, and an inane non-issue.

Conservatives aren’t ‘warming up’ – they’ve been waging a war of hate and bigotry against gay Americans for years.

Just not true, conservatives have embraced great Homoamericans like Milo Yiannopoulos for many years.

Conservatives like the great Gay lawman, J Edgar Hoover, great homosexual lawyers like Roy Cohn.

Soooooo, you're trying to blame trump...for things that your hero, the obummer did.... Are you stupid?

From one of your links...

"Some have argued that threats to aid have actually made things worse for LGBTQ people in those countries. A 2015 New York Times article cited Nigeria as an example of a place where the U.S. position may have actually spurred the country to pass more homophobic laws.

This friction was also evident when Kenyan lawmakers warned President Obamaagainst speaking about LGBTQ rights when he traveled to the country in 2015. At a joint press conference with Kenyan President Uhuru Kenyatta, Obama nevertheless took a principled stance. “When you start treating people differently not because of any harm they are doing to anybody, but because they are different, that’s the path whereby freedoms begin to erode,” he said. “And bad things happen.”

The only talk of war against gays that I've heard comes from morons like you.

Personally I couldn't care less about gays. They have as much right to practice their life styles as straights do.

Go to war against them?? LMAO who would bother??

Soooooo, you're trying to blame trump...for things that your hero, the obummer did.... Are you stupid?

"Some have argued that threats to aid have actually made things worse for LGBTQ people in those countries. A 2015 New York Times article cited Nigeria as an example of a place where the U.S. position may have actually spurred the country to pass more homophobic laws.

This friction was also evident when Kenyan lawmakers warned President Obamaagainst speaking about LGBTQ rights when he traveled to the country in 2015. At a joint press conference with Kenyan President Uhuru Kenyatta, Obama nevertheless took a principled stance. “When you start treating people differently not because of any harm they are doing to anybody, but because they are different, that’s the path whereby freedoms begin to erode,” he said. “And bad things happen.”
Sorry dipstick, Obama never said kill the gays, something Republicans have wanted for a long time.

These 7 Christian leaders showed their love by celebrating the Orlando nightclub massacre

screen-shot-2016-06-12-at-12-43-12-pm.png

Here Are All The People Applauding The Orlando Gay Club Shooter

Republicans THRILLED so many gays were killed. They just wish there had been more murdered.
Liberals are hypocrites. It didn't bother them in the least when Clinton took millions from countries that throw gays off rooftops for fun. The gays on this forum are a bunch of drama queens.

The most significant "war of hate" going on this country now besides the normal Left Wing hate of the Constitution, fiscal responsibility and class warfare is the vicious hate driven by the mental illness known as Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Karma....after all the vile acts and hatred they have shown others.
There is no "news" here.....let me find my post where I predicted this over a year ago....maybe 2.
You have a crazed immoral TINY minority telling the majority to shove it.....
Grown men prancing naked in front of children in public displays.
What could possibly go wrong?

What goes around........
Naked Men walked around in front of children? So they should be killed?
You're a Republican? Which are you talking about? Kill the men or kill the children. After Sandy Hook and Pulse, Republicans seem to support both.
No, the parents should lose their parental rights for bringing their child to such an event.

Yes the far left is the true promoter of hate, they hate anything and everything not part of the far left religion. This is proven by each thread posted by the far left religious cult members on this board!

good god - the trifecta of crap sites. so if i go out and find crap right wing site and bring that FUD crap in here, you gonna cry foul at the source, or are you gonna realize you're just hyper-fearing shit around?

i swear to god people wake up at times wondering just how fucking stupid they can be today.

The only talk of war against gays that I've heard comes from morons like you.

Personally I couldn't care less about gays. They have as much right to practice their life styles as straights do.

Go to war against them?? LMAO who would bother??

Go to war against them??

We'd lose, obviously.

Why thank you...I know a fair number of poop packers.
Why, I'm sure you do. It's totally legit if you can call it "research", right?

Yes the far left is the true promoter of hate, they hate anything and everything not part of the far left religion. This is proven by each thread posted by the far left religious cult members on this board!
I love your Irony, Comrade.

It's funny how all you troglodytes can't see the forest through the trees here. If we had a government that actually respected people's rights and didn't have the will and the power to stomp all over them, then this wouldn't even be an issue. Why do you care who someone fucks? Why do you care what god someone else prays to?

Hmm, yea, what gave me that idea?

Oh, their sermons.

Don't be ignorant. It's not funny and it's not clever.
Embrace your hate. Let everyone know the REAL you.

You are accusing me of being a hater ? Did I hear that right ?

Karma....after all the vile acts and hatred they have shown others.
There is no "news" here.....let me find my post where I predicted this over a year ago....maybe 2.
You have a crazed immoral TINY minority telling the majority to shove it.....
Grown men prancing naked in front of children in public displays.
What could possibly go wrong?

What goes around........
Naked Men walked around in front of children? So they should be killed?
You're a Republican? Which are you talking about? Kill the men or kill the children. After Sandy Hook and Pulse, Republicans seem to support both.
No, the parents should lose their parental rights for bringing their child to such an event.
Ah yes......more children for the Rightwing profit-based child trafficking ring.

Forum List

Back