Republicans try but can't change history

President Un seems very popular in North Korea. During the last election cycle, his faction was elected unanimously and the electorate turned out for a 99.99% turnout- better than any other country.
I'm sure they did. You can say that in a country that has actually taken the guns of most of its citizens and given a nod that if you don't vote for the leader for life....you're gone.
Doesn't matter who you are. Authoritarian dictatorships are like that.

Ill ask you the same question...

Are the Iraqi people better off today from us removing Saddam? Do you think Iraqis want to turn back the clock and erase the war?
Did you answer my question? I'm assuming you are a conservative? Would you ok our government to pay $2 trillion dollars to get rid of Kim Jong Un? Because that's what it cost us to make Iraqi's happy.

You may say yes you would pay $2 trillion to get ride of Kim. But Kim is dangerous. He practices sending long range missiles around the world. So potentially, he's a threat to us and dangerous. Or is he? That could be propoganda. Like Saddam talked a lot of shit, so does Kim Jung. He can though because he has nukes. Saddam didn't have that kind of power. And from Kim's perspective, the USA is a threat. Maybe he's more afraid of us than we are of him. Maybe he is developing weapons to defend himself against us, the great invaders. Maybe we want to "liberate" the North Koreans next.

Even you might say you'd pay $2 trillion to take him out.

So which other world leaders of soverign nations would you assassinate?

And what if another country did that to President Bush because of his authoritarian ways?

I'm sure they did. You can say that in a country that has actually taken the guns of most of its citizens and given a nod that if you don't vote for the leader for life....you're gone.
Doesn't matter who you are. Authoritarian dictatorships are like that.
One of the important lessons Americans learned from Donald Trump’s election in 2016—and one still difficult for some of us to process almost four years later—is just how many of our fellow citizens are predisposed to authoritarianism.

What I found is that approximately 18 percent of Americans are highly disposed to authoritarianism, according to their answers to four simple survey questions used by social scientists to estimate this disposition. A further 23 percent or so are just one step below them on the authoritarian scale. This roughly 40 percent of Americans tend to favor authority, obedience and uniformity over freedom, independence and diversity.

When activated by fear, authoritarian-leaning Americans are predisposed to trade civil liberties for strongman solutions to secure law and order; and they are ready to strip civil liberties from those defined as the “other”—a far cry from the image of America as a country built on a shared commitment to liberty and democratic governance.

So what do authoritarians in the US believe? More likely to agree that our country should be governed by a strong leader who doesn’t have to bother with Congress or elections. They are more likely to support limiting the freedom of the press and agree that the media is the enemy of the people rather than a valuable independent institution. They are also more likely to think the president should have the power to limit the voice and vote of opposition parties, while believing that those who disagree with them are a threat to our country

Sound familiar?

American authoritarians fear diversity. They are more likely to agree that increasing racial, religious and ethnic diversity is a clear and present threat to national security. They are more fearful of people of other races, and agree with the statement that “sometimes other groups must be kept in their place.”

These results explain, in part, how Trump can remain popular with his base despite any number of policies that would have been considered unconstitutional, anti-American and perhaps even criminal in the past by members of both parties. He has sent paramilitary forces from the Department of Homeland Security to quell nonviolent protests, looked the other way when a foreign power interferes in American elections, celebrated the wounding of a journalist by police as “a beautiful sight,” and spent an election year casting doubt on the very basis of our democracy, the electoral system, rather than working to protect it—all without eroding his main base of support.

From removing Saddam then? NO. And they kinda hated us for it at the time. Are they better off now that we've spent trillions of dollars and the blood of thousands of soldiers building their country up?
My guess is yes. Look around the web for answers to your question. We're talking at the time. And please don't forget, who enable Saddam in the first place. You know, the enemy of my enemy is my friend? :)
Then you agree, the Iraq war was a positive gain for the Iraqi people. Thank you.

Did you answer my question? I'm assuming you are a conservative? Would you ok our government to pay $2 trillion dollars to get rid of Kim Jong Un? Because that's what it cost us to make Iraqi's happy.

You may say yes you would pay $2 trillion to get ride of Kim. But Kim is dangerous. He practices sending long range missiles around the world. So potentially, he's a threat to us and dangerous. Or is he? That could be propoganda. Like Saddam talked a lot of shit, so does Kim Jung. He can though because he has nukes. Saddam didn't have that kind of power. And from Kim's perspective, the USA is a threat. Maybe he's more afraid of us than we are of him. Maybe he is developing weapons to defend himself against us, the great invaders. Maybe we want to "liberate" the North Koreans next.

Even you might say you'd pay $2 trillion to take him out.

So which other world leaders of soverign nations would you assassinate?

And what if another country did that to President Bush because of his authoritarian ways?
Yes, i answered your question. My answer was... 2 trillion is a bargain to get rid of NK.

Oh? How do you quantify the average Iraqi is better off today?
Well, they dont have madmen leading them who use nerve gas on their own citizens, women arent being abducted, raped and murdered by the leaders son, there are no more torture camps, they arent the enemy of the west, they dont have sanctions, they have freedom... how many things do you want me to list?

Do you think Iraqis want to turn back the clock and erase the war?
You can’t turn back the clock for dead and displaced people.

We tore a young woman’s body in half in the initial phase of Shock and Awe .

What dues SHAMS AMIN Think of W’s Iraq invasion. We will never know.

Toby Kieth: 'Cos we'll put a boot in your ass, it's the American way.

Correll #661 America had been terribly attacked and was not afraid in a mood to put up with any shit.

...number 058 of 500,000 got the American boot up the ass. Salma Amin 50 Mansour district, Baghdad 8 Apr 2003

Because Correll sez: #669

Arabs suck at democracy.

.... 059 Mohammed Amin 27 (son of Salma) Mansour district, Baghdad 8 Apr 2003
.... 060 Said Amin 24 (son of Salma) Mansour district, Baghdad 8 Apr 2003

(The Angry American) Toby Kieth &

struth May 2, 2021 #296

Saddam was half hearted and wouldn't fully open up, or produce all the documents.

Toby Keith: Hey, Uncle Sam put your name(s) at the top of his list,
.....061 Shams Amin 20 (daughter of Salma) Mansour district, Baghdad 8 Apr 2003
The Pentagon reported on 7 April that .A B2 bomber dropped four 2000-pound laser-guided GBU-24 bunker-buster bombs on the Al Saa Restaurant in the al Mansour District of Baghdad that Intelligence sources claimed was a meeting place of Saddam Hussein, his two sons, and senior Iraqi regime leaders.

Toby Kieth: And it'll feel like the whole wide world is raining down on you.

Ah, brought to you, courtesy of the red, white and blue.

When the broken body of the 20-year-old woman was brought out -- torso first, then the head -- her mother started crying uncontrollably, then collapsed.

That must be Shams Amin, daughter of Salma Amin and sister to Mohammed and Said Amin, who were all killed by the four 2000 lb BGU bunker buster bombs inside or near the Al Saa Restaurant in the Mansour District of Baghdad, Iraq on April 7 2003.

The percentage of Americans who say America did the right thing in going to war in Iraq {Putting a BOOT in their ASS} Toby . Correll and struth ) now stands at 37 percent. Fifty-nine percent say the war was a mistake, up from 55 percent in March of last year. While most Democrats and independents say the United States should not have gone to war, 63 percent of Republicans say it was the right thing to do.

Only one in five say the war was worth the loss of life and other costs that came with it. Seventy-two percent say the war was not worth it. The opinions of households with Iraq veterans mirror the opinions of all Americans on this question

Only one in five say the war was worth the loss of life and other costs that came with it. Seventy-two percent say the war was not worth it. The opinions of households with Iraq veterans mirror the opinions of all Americans on this question

So what? Sorry they don't feel like they got their share of the plunder. They were all volunteers, so tough. Joined up for the bennies, then got sent out to do military stuff. Wah WAh

Last edited:
OF COURSE it was, very much so.

So what?
"Very much so"...unjustified...of course...there were no WMDs and no ties to Al Quada

So what? Exactly. I was defending him. This slip of the tongue means nothing

Well, they dont have madmen leading them who use nerve gas on their own citizens, women arent being abducted, raped and murdered by the leaders son, there are no more torture camps, they arent the enemy of the west, they dont have sanctions, they have freedom... how many things do you want me to list?

I'm still waiting for you to show where they're better off. Far more were killed, raped and tortured following our invasion; which was founded on bullshit to begin with.

You can’t turn back the clock for dead and displaced people.

We tore a young woman’s body in half in the initial phase of Shock and Awe .

What dues SHAMS AMIN Think of W’s Iraq invasion. We will never know.

Toby Kieth: 'Cos we'll put a boot in your ass, it's the American way.

Correll #661 America had been terribly attacked and was not afraid in a mood to put up with any shit.

...number 058 of 500,000 got the American boot up the ass. Salma Amin 50 Mansour district, Baghdad 8 Apr 2003

Because Correll sez: #669

Arabs suck at democracy.

.... 059 Mohammed Amin 27 (son of Salma) Mansour district, Baghdad 8 Apr 2003
.... 060 Said Amin 24 (son of Salma) Mansour district, Baghdad 8 Apr 2003

(The Angry American) Toby Kieth &

struth May 2, 2021 #296

Saddam was half hearted and wouldn't fully open up, or produce all the documents.

Toby Keith: Hey, Uncle Sam put your name(s) at the top of his list,
.....061 Shams Amin 20 (daughter of Salma) Mansour district, Baghdad 8 Apr 2003
The Pentagon reported on 7 April that .A B2 bomber dropped four 2000-pound laser-guided GBU-24 bunker-buster bombs on the Al Saa Restaurant in the al Mansour District of Baghdad that Intelligence sources claimed was a meeting place of Saddam Hussein, his two sons, and senior Iraqi regime leaders.

Toby Kieth: And it'll feel like the whole wide world is raining down on you.

Ah, brought to you, courtesy of the red, white and blue.

When the broken body of the 20-year-old woman was brought out -- torso first, then the head -- her mother started crying uncontrollably, then collapsed.

That must be Shams Amin, daughter of Salma Amin and sister to Mohammed and Said Amin, who were all killed by the four 2000 lb BGU bunker buster bombs inside or near the Al Saa Restaurant in the Mansour District of Baghdad, Iraq on April 7 2003.

The percentage of Americans who say America did the right thing in going to war in Iraq {Putting a BOOT in their ASS} Toby . Correll and struth ) now stands at 37 percent. Fifty-nine percent say the war was a mistake, up from 55 percent in March of last year. While most Democrats and independents say the United States should not have gone to war, 63 percent of Republicans say it was the right thing to do.

Not really sure why I am being tagged in your Toby Keith song.....or what this is even about

With that said, I prefer his "Red Solo Cup" song.

"Very much so"...unjustified...of course...there were no WMDs and no ties to Al Quada

Too bad; Saddam shouldn't have said he had them, and he shouldn't have invaded countries we had mutual defense agreements with.

Sucks for assorted commies and Burb Brats we used to honor our agreements, right?
So what? Exactly. I was defending him. This slip of the tongue means nothing

So what?

It wouldn't have done squat. They would have had to prevent the certification for weeks.

Meanwhile in CHAZ/CHOP you had the actual takeover of a public space from the control of local and State government for months......
It's not even controversial that CHAZ/CHOP was outright insurrection and rebellion against the US. Let a rancher in the Southwest declare his ranch to be an autonomous zone, free from the authority of the US and watch what happens to him. Let a bunch of leftists take over several city blocks, do the same thing, and the left applauds. Only when the rebels discover that they get hungry when no one feeds them does it finally stop.

It's not even controversial that CHAZ/CHOP was outright insurrection and rebellion against the US. Let a rancher in the Southwest declare his ranch to be an autonomous zone, free from the authority of the US and watch what happens to him. Let a bunch of leftists take over several city blocks, do the same thing, and the left applauds. Only when the rebels discover that they get hungry when no one feeds them does it finally stop.

Technically it was an insurrection against the authority of State in question, as well as any home rule sublevels of government with authority over the area.

Technically it was an insurrection against the authority of State in question, as well as any home rule sublevels of government with authority over the area.
True, but the way liberals think, there is no local authority, it all flows from the White House.

I'm still waiting for you to show where they're better off. Far more were killed, raped and tortured following our invasion; which was founded on bullshit to begin with.
The post you just quoted showed you. Did you not read the post that you quoted?

Forum List

Back