Republicans try but can't change history

Correll wrote: The local dems order the cops to stand down. 21OCT06-POST#747

Correll wrote: People don't become police officers so they can stand there and watch human scum of the earth, riot and rampage though their communities and do nothing. 21OCT07-POST#773

“”” Minneapolis also saw one of the more high-profile acts of violence involving protesters. 20OCT23-WAPO-Floyd
On May 28, demonstrators overran and set fire to a police precinct station. In the aftermath, four men — two from the city and two from rural Minnesota — were arrested. The U.S. Justice Department is prosecuting those four for federal crimes related to the arson. “””

zNFBW wrote: The arsonists who were responsible for burning down a police station during the May 2020 George Floyd riots are being prosecuted. So anyone who says “ police officers stand there and watch human scum of the earth, riot and rampage though their communities and do nothing” are liars. And you Correll are one of them. 21OCT08-POST#781

Correll wrote: Trump thought that something could have been done to decertify the voting as fraudulent, at that time. I think he was kidding himself. 21SEP05-POST#451

NFBW wrote: Quite the dangerous unconstitutional election meddling kind of “kidding” don’t you think? DJT damn near got the 2nd and 3rd in line to the presidency killed. Remember this?

NFBW wrote:
Fact: McC asks DJT to call off riot
FacT: DJT tells McC the rioters care
Fact: minutes go by
Fact: obvious Capitol not well defended
Fact: Correll concludes that DJT had every reason to believe that the people in charge of the capitol security were competent and well funded, thus DJT was not needed to do whatever could be done to protect the congressmen and vp from harm,
Fact: DJT tweets Pence is coward
Fact: riot continues - no help from DJT
Fact: Pence assumes Admin leadership role
Fact: Pence coordinates restoration of order
Fact: Pence/Congress resume certification
Fsct: Biden is confirmed Pres-Elect.
Fact: DJT coup attempt fails.
FACT: weeks later Correll firmly in the belief that DJT was proper to do nothing whatever to protect the congressmen and vp from harm during the entire duration of the riot 21FEB20-POST#782

Correll wrote: Trump's rise to political power and his administration was characterized by completely normal, mainstream policies supported by good, working class and middle class Americans. 21FEB09-POST#45

NFBW wrote: Among DJT’s good, working class American coalition, nearly half that voted for him in 2016 were white evangelical Christians according to the following 21OCT08-POST#783 :

“”” Size, demographics and voting habits of white evangelicals 20APR06-BROOKINGS-WhiteDJTevangelicals
About one in four American adults belongs to an evangelical Christian denomination according to a Pew Research Center 2014 study, making evangelicals the most common religious group just ahead of those without a religious affiliation. “””

“”” The 2016 National Election Pool Exit Survey had Donald Trump leading Hillary Clinton among white evangelicals by a staggering 79% to 16%. In that exit survey, white evangelicals composed 46% of Trump’s coalition compared to 9% of Clinton’s coalition BROOKINGS-WhiteDJTevangelicals-a “””

NFBW wrote: So when Correll speaks of “completely normal, mainstream policies” he is really citing policies designed to please voting habits of white evangelicals which are not all normal or mainstream. Its just a trick that Correll plays on many subjects as he continues to defend DJT’s Big LIE designed to abandon liberal multicultural enlightenment DEMOCRACY for authoritarian strongman rule disguised as favorable to American Christianity. That ain’t normal. 21OCT08-POST#783

Correll wrote: There should be a record of it. Of course, there might not be. Whether there is or not, I do not have it. 21OCT07-POST#773

NFBW wrote: You Correll have been blowing that smoke out of your ass for over a year. No Dem ordered the cops to stand down, ever, following a police shooting. In Kenosha not only did the cops stand up they let the militia goons patrol the streets, including the little punk NAZI Rittenhouse who you say…. Correll wrote: …. was defending the United States. 20NOV03-POST#185. Sorry Correll that young punk vigilante with no police training being allowed to patrol in a riot situation is not standing down. You are a liar. 21OCT07-POST#774

1. Most police where these riots have occurred, have been ordered to NOT interfere, or interfere minimally. Hell, often the cops end up being told to SUPPORT the "demonstrations". I have seen it with my own eyes.

2. The militia was protecting property and people. That is a GOOD thing. That the cops did not interfere made complete sense.

3. Only an asshole would claim Rittenhouse was a "nazi". YOu are that asshole.

4. So, you want the cops to take action to stop people from protecting property and people from the rioters? That is what you want? That is your idea of what should be done? Incredible.

Correll wrote: MY POINT, is that the libtards fan the flames to rile up racist violence and strife and tension, as part of my larger argument as to why BLM and Antifa do get held responsible for the violence led by OR inspired by, their movement. 21OCT07-POST#759

NFBW wrote: At the exact moment when the public is first being made aware on social media about a black person being shot severely injured or killed by police do you Correll agree that people in the community where the incident happened and also the people around the country as the word spreads out, have a first amendment right to be upset concerned and angry to go to the streets in order to peacefully gather and protest the police action they just found out about? Can you establish as a matter of fact that the leadership of the BLM organization has control over the peaceful protests in those instances of spontaneous protest sufficiently and authoritatively to prevent any and all outbreaks of violence looting and property destruction from happening? 21OCT07-POST#765

Correll wrote: You are trying to gin up a strawman in order to avoid my point. 21OCT07-POST#772

NFBW wrote: When you answer the questions your point will be addressed. Here are the abbreviated questions again. 21OCT07-POST#775

NFBW wrote: … when the public first becomes aware of a police shooting involving race do you Correll agree they have a first amendment right to to go to the streets to peacefully gather and protest?

NFBW wrote: … Can you make a case that the leadership of the BLM organization has control over spontaneous peaceful protests (see ? above) sufficiently to prevent outbreaks of violence looting and property destruction from happening?

I've said nothing against the right to assemble. My point was about the incitement to violence.

NOthing in your post, addresses my point.

Correll wrote: On the basis I have repeatedly explained. 21OCT07-POST#771

NFBW wrote; I did a full search of all your posts. You did not ever reply to anything resembling the following question . It is a direct question. I only need a yes or no answer for now. 21OCT07-POST#776

NFBW wrote: Do you understand BLM to be an organization that has specific people in leadership roles? 21OCT07-POST#764

I have repeatedly explained my position. You want to confuse the issue by minute discussion of...shit.

Make your point, and I will address it, though I would bet a large sum of money, that it is a point I have already addressed multiple times.

Correll wrote: If you want to use a point in a debate, make it yourself, instead of hiding behind a source that you don't even believe in. 21OCT07-POST#770

NFBW wrote: I did make my point. The point is DJT’s campaign benefited from racial justice violence....

I disagree. I think that the rioting HELPED the dems, by creating, with the assistance of the vile MSM, the illusion that the Trump Administration was the "not normal" situation that was causing the period of racial strife, instead of the people actually doing the violence.

And of course, the thread of more violence if Trump won.

NFBW wrote: So dry your tears Correll and focus on explaining why you are at odds with DJT’s son and DJT’s top political and campaign adviser on the reality that racial violence helped DJT get more white votes and Biden get fewer white votes. 21OCT07-POST#762

NFBW wrote: I do understand why you don’t want to be asked to explain the stupid things you believe, but why do you keep saying your point stands when you can’t explain why? 21OCT07-POST#779.

I can explain why. Explaining the fact that I don't always agree with Trump's son?

WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT THAT? IT IS IRRELEVANT BULLSHIT OF A TYPE THAT ONLY SOMEONE LOSING THE DEBATE WOULD REACH FOR.

Correll wrote: The local dems order the cops to stand down. 21OCT06-POST#747

Correll wrote: People don't become police officers so they can stand there and watch human scum of the earth, riot and rampage though their communities and do nothing. 21OCT07-POST#773

“”” Minneapolis also saw one of the more high-profile acts of violence involving protesters. 20OCT23-WAPO-Floyd
On May 28, demonstrators overran and set fire to a police precinct station. In the aftermath, four men — two from the city and two from rural Minnesota — were arrested. The U.S. Justice Department is prosecuting those four for federal crimes related to the arson. “””

zNFBW wrote: The arsonists who were responsible for burning down a police station during the May 2020 George Floyd riots are being prosecuted. So anyone who says “ police officers stand there and watch human scum of the earth, riot and rampage though their communities and do nothing” are liars. And you Correll are one of them. 21OCT08-POST#781

I was driving home from work. I saw a "peaceful demonstration" in the street, blocking traffic from getting onto a bridge. Hundreds of people, were trapped in their cars.

This was a violation of the law. People were suffering.

Teh cops were there. They did not arrest those causing the problem, the "peaceful demonstrators".

They were there to prevent "violence" which would have been the people in the cars, getting out as forcing the assholes OFF THE FUCKING ROAD.

This has the effect of the police PROTECTING AND ASSISTING THE CRIMINALS IN THEIR LAWBREAKING.

I have talked to local police. They are aware of this and have complained. But this is a dem city and the dem politicians give the orders.

That some people managed to be... blatant enough in their criminality that the cops find a cause to arrest them, that the

dem politicians feel uncomfortable ordering them released, SOMETIMES, does not mean that the general policy is not

clear.

Correll wrote: Trump thought that something could have been done to decertify the voting as fraudulent, at that time. I think he was kidding himself. 21SEP05-POST#451

NFBW wrote: Quite the dangerous unconstitutional election meddling kind of “kidding” don’t you think? DJT damn near got the 2nd and 3rd in line to the presidency killed. Remember this?

Bullshit. One cop fired his gun, when he didn't really need to. If anyone was in real danger, the cops would have and could have escalated the violence to break up the mob.

Correll wrote: Trump's rise to political power and his administration was characterized by completely normal, mainstream policies supported by good, working class and middle class Americans. 21FEB09-POST#45

NFBW wrote: Among DJT’s good, working class American coalition, nearly half that voted for him in 2016 were white evangelical Christians according to the following 21OCT08-POST#783 :

“”” Size, demographics and voting habits of white evangelicals 20APR06-BROOKINGS-WhiteDJTevangelicals
About one in four American adults belongs to an evangelical Christian denomination according to a Pew Research Center 2014 study, making evangelicals the most common religious group just ahead of those without a religious affiliation. “””

“”” The 2016 National Election Pool Exit Survey had Donald Trump leading Hillary Clinton among white evangelicals by a staggering 79% to 16%. In that exit survey, white evangelicals composed 46% of Trump’s coalition compared to 9% of Clinton’s coalition BROOKINGS-WhiteDJTevangelicals-a “””

NFBW wrote: So when Correll speaks of “completely normal, mainstream policies” he is really citing policies designed to please voting habits of white evangelicals which are not all normal or mainstream. Its just a trick that Correll plays on many subjects as he continues to defend DJT’s Big LIE designed to abandon liberal multicultural enlightenment DEMOCRACY for authoritarian strongman rule disguised as favorable to American Christianity. That ain’t normal. 21OCT08-POST#783

They are the largest single religious category, according to your link. They are a quarter of the population.

AND, it is worth nothing that Trump's primary policy planks were TRADE and IMMIGRATION.

Completely normal political issues and ones that are NOT specifically aimed at Evangelical priorities.

You are just trying to spin up... anti-Christian bigotry by presenting completely normal shit, but in a style pretending it is...alarming or shocking.

Correll wrote: They are the largest single religious category, according to your link. They are a quarter of the population. 21OCT08-POST#791

NFBW wrote: White Evangelical Christians as a voting bloc are huge and they are the most loyal, motivated and dedicated voting bloc in American politics. So it’s important for all GOP politicians to serve their primary interests to keep the most devoted Republican voting bloc from defecting. 21OCT08-POST#792

Last edited:
Correll wrote: AND, it is worth (noting) that Trump's primary policy planks were TRADE and IMMIGRATION. - Completely normal political issues and ones that are NOT specifically aimed at Evangelical priorities. 21OCT08-POST#791

NFBW wrote: which ‘immigration policy’ is normal in your head Correll? The Anti-Muslim xenophobic rightwing Christian one that DJT stereotypes immigrants as diseased, filthy and rapists or the one that welcomes immigrant legally regardless of race, religion or country? The country is split politically on immigration. There is no normal immigration policy to be had. 21OCT08-POST#793

Last edited:
Correll wrote: AND, it is worth (noting) that Trump's primary policy planks were TRADE and IMMIGRATION. - Completely normal political issues and ones that are NOT specifically aimed at Evangelical priorities. 21OCT08-POST#791

NFBW wrote: Rightwing immigration policy is laser focused on the white evangelical Christian Republican voting base and all the rightwing racist militia scum who love DJT enough to plan and carry out an assault on live Congress members who were certifying the result of the election that DJT lost. DJT continues to lie that he won. 21OCT08-POST#794

Last edited:

Fact: DJT tweets Pence is coward
Fact: riot continues - no help from DJT

Correll wrote: Bullshit. One cop fired his gun, when he didn't really need to. If anyone was in real danger, the cops would have and could have escalated the violence to break up the mob. 21OCT08-POST#790

NFBW wrote: Fact: In the middle of the attack by his supporters against the certification of the vote at a time when the outcome, the weapons, the explosives and the sustainability of the defense of the lawmakers and staff was unknown DJT Tweets that PENCE IS A COWARD. A rioter with a bullhorn reads DJT’s tweet to the attacking mob. And we get Correll ‘s reaction - Bullshit. Nobody was in real danger. Really? @Correl reveals how deep into the DJTcult he has fallen. His duty comes across to ‘normalize’ every disgusting anti-normal unChristian insane behavior DJT comes up with. The Trump tweet that PENCE (a Christian) IS A COWARD was in a riot where DJT’s militant believers were engaged with a mobile gallows from which to hang his loyal VP from. To Correll the DJT tweet is normal for a President who is so attractive to his white evangelical Christian base. 21OCT08-POST#796

Last edited:
Correll wrote: They are the largest single religious category, according to your link. They are a quarter of the population. 21OCT08-POST#791

NFBW wrote: White Evangelical Christians as a voting bloc are huge and they are the most loyal, motivated and dedicated voting bloc in American politics. So it’s important for all GOP politicians to serve their primary interests to keep the most devoted Republican voting bloc from defecting. 21OCT08-POST#792

More loyal than blacks? Please support that claim.

Speaking of blacks, what happens to party affiliation if you drop race?

Mmm, could find a break down of just by religion, the ones I found, all broke blacks out. I did find this.

Party affiliationVery importantSomewhat importantNot too importantNot at all importantDon't knowSample Size
Republican/lean Rep.61%23%9%6%< 1%13,731
No lean51%25%10%12%2%5,658
Democrat/lean Dem.47%25%13%15%1%15,682

Mmm, seems religion and religious voters are pretty important on your side of the aisle too.

And, btw, from info I saw while looking for that, religious blacks are much more loyal voters for the dems, than white evangelicals are for the republicans. If you are of the impression that loyalty is a bad thing.

NFBW wrote: which ‘immigration policy’ is normal in your head Correll? The Anti-Muslim xenophobic rightwing Christian one that DJT stereotypes immigrants as diseased, filthy and rapists or the one that welcomes immigrant legally regardless of race, religion or country? The country is split politically on immigration. There is no normal immigration policy to be had. 21OCT08-POST#793

The country is split on the issue. Quite a lot people are for high or even higher levels of immigration while quite a lot think that we need less, or far less immigration.

Both positions are well within the mainstream of political thought here in America, and have been for a long time.

That you libs are increasingly NEEDING to pretend that any opposition to you is beyond the pale, is just you people being dishonest hysterics.

Oh, and your asshole spin is noted and dismissed. You are an asshole.

NFBW wrote: You Correll are squealing like a stuck pig every time you use that trick. 21OCT08-POST#795

That was a fucking retarded response. My point stands.

Evangelical Christians are the largest single religious category, according to your link. They are a quarter of the population.

AND, it is worth nothing that Trump's primary policy planks were TRADE and IMMIGRATION.

Completely normal political issues and ones that are NOT specifically aimed at Evangelical priorities.

You are just trying to spin up... anti-Christian bigotry by presenting completely normal shit, but in a style pretending it is...alarming or shocking.

Forum List

Back